Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
436C4A18-C671-4DF4-8748-9C3601E2D675.png
DEAC96DE-E593-465C-8FFF-231A4A0BB3DC.png

why lie?! Anyone can see he’s already on his holiday, with his SISTER 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Argh I can't see the airport one on the Instagram viewer. Absolutely gutted that I got blocked for no reason other than looking at her stories which are public 🙄🙄. I'm talking step mum by the way.

Reactions: 6
I think the previous poster (sorry, can’t remember your name) is right and she’s not as happy/proud of being a ‘blended family’ as she would have us believe.

Reactions: 23
Waiting for the fake laugh blaming baby brain for forgetting L is already on holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I saw the floor plans online when she bought it I think a few others did and other than sleeping in the bed with Stace and JoJo which we know they do most nights there just isn’t room. It’s a really impractical house for such a large family and there aren’t a huge number of bedrooms. There just isn’t space in the main “cottage” they have to sleep in the annexe ☹
I stand corrected so,she is out of her mind

Reactions: 2
I think the previous poster (sorry, can’t remember your name) is right and she’s not as happy/proud of being a ‘blended family’ as she would have us believe.
That was me. She could actually use her experience of having a blended family for some interesting “content” and help combat some of the stigma around it by sharing her experience and tips of making it work.
ooooooor she could just have a nuclear family with a tangerine and forget about her children’s siblings 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
With the boys being in a separate building, maybe she’s not actually realised one of them is already off on his holidays!

• Haha
Reactions: 76
But even if they were sleeping in the main house (which I don’t believe as there is only one other tiny bedroom) they’d still be in a separate ‘house’ when they’re on their PlayStations. Maybe not too bad now, in the summer, but come October, they’d be in there in the dark evenings, on their own.

Unfortunately, the upstairs layout of the main house did not lend itself to a parents room and four children (whether that fourth child was H or a new baby, or now, both). It was never going to work without replanning it completely and sacrificing the huge Master Bedroom and Dressing Room. I think they were swayed by getting it for such a good price and the stunning grounds, without really considering the practicalities.
I absolutely agree,they shouldn't be there at all on their own full stop,I was just giving her the benefit of the doubt that she hasn't completely lost her mind but seems that she has

Not entirely sure she’s of the right mind though!
I fully agree now after reading about people seeing the floor plans

Reactions: 4
If I was the step mum and L's dad id post things like them being at the hotel/airport too, in real time, because why wouldn't you? Why should they have to live in pre records too? It's really not fair. She has absolutely no reason to lie about these things. It's just bizarre.

Reactions: 18
Just had a thought in no way supporting the lies but maybe Joe is taking Rex away on holiday 🤔🤔
I don’t think she’d let him go away without her, she’d be missing out on all the “perfect family holiday” insta content.

just glad those boys have dads who’ll take them away as skanky only ever takes golden pickle on hol

Reactions: 16
Can't wait to see what she gets up to with her children today, one of which definitely isn't there and it's doubtful if the eldest is either 🤣

Reactions: 13
I’m sure her TEENAGE SON, loves his mum barging in to his room to take photos of the dogs in his bed 🙄

God I can’t wait until they all start telling her to duck off 🤣🤣
She'll walk in one day with her stupid giggling and see them up to stuff no mum needs to see their kids doing! Give them some privacy!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.