Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, his hair is getting in his face, ffs cut it!!
but she famously said she “likes to wait until the boys are old enough to ask to get it cut” first. So poor Rex probably hasn’t got the ability to ask yet it already gets in the way of his activities. But that’s ok, it makes Stacey emotional so he’ll just have to suffer a bit longer!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Staceys bio: mummy to 3 amazing pickles ..

Huge comparisons to L’s stepmum’s bio.. Stacey really isn’t allowed to have anything to do with Harry at all eh.. would love to know the full extent of the ☕

Reactions: 11
Oh yeah let Rex lick the ground and eat the chalk strawberry......why does she do those stupid things!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I really wish she would get Rex's hair cut. It looks greasy as duck and he's constantly having to scrape it back from his face.
Can any mothers on here explain her emotional attachment to it coz I really don't understand it? I originally thought it's coz she was pining for a daughter but she has one on the way now

Reactions: 4
Can any mothers on here explain her emotional attachment to it coz I really don't understand it? I originally thought it's coz she was pining for a daughter but she has one on the way now
Nope

My kids don’t give me life. They give me a headache

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I don't think she paid for the floor, I think it was gifted. The same company did all the flooring in Georgia and Tommy's (towie) new house. They've put her 'helping' lay the floor on their grid and have write that they are doing more floors in the Skank's house.

• Wow
Absolute joke of a woman. What's the rush to clean the chalk drawings away? My kids would have broke their wee hearts if I'd done that the day they'd drawn them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She probably paid full price of whatever discounted offer they gave her…. £10 for the lot and lots of publicity it looks like.

Reactions: 7
I don't think she paid for the floor, I think it was gifted. The same company did all the flooring in Georgia and Tommy's (towie) new house. They've put her 'helping' lay the floor on their grid and have write that they are doing more floors in the Skank's house.
So more lies?? 😡
Absolute joke of a woman. What's the rush to clean the chalk drawings away? My kids would have broke their wee hearts if I'd done that the day they'd drawn them.
Right! Or just leave it and let the rain eventually clear it!

Reactions: 7
Guys, I take it back

My kids give me life when they go to bed at a normal time and it gives me a chance to have a cold cup of tea and chocolate I’ve stashed til they’re in bed

*disclaimer* I love them really, but the summer holidays is sending me crazy 😂 send help.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Totally agree with you, my girls are all grown up now, but when they did chalking on the pavements when they were little I used to wait till the rain washed it away 😢 anything for the gram though Stacey

Reactions: 14
This pisses me off regularly…but how the hell does her pressure washer clean so quickly? It’s never that bloody easy when I use mine

Reactions: 6
She LEGIT took golden child (not Z) out to draw with chalk, probs an undisclosed ad somehow, for about 10 minutes, all so she could jet wash it away?? For “satisfying” content all for an app on her fone?????? Is this what people do now as opposed to, live their lives? 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Joe was using the jet washer the other day. It’s prob a pre record from then. We don’t even see her hands doing it.

She can’t leave the chalk drawings because it’ll give her away tomorrow when she posts a pre-record and they aren’t there!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Who mentioned Bensons for Beds last night??? Ya da!!! Ad for Benson for Beds 24 hours later. Hi Stacey.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.