Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea Stacey said it was only a week but his step mum says 3 weeks unless Leighton is flying back on his own after a week which I doubt it.
She comes across as she can only be apart from her kids for a week or so. If my eldest dad said he was booking a 3 week holiday, she would be packed and out the door. Could you even imagine being so lucky to get that!
Also, I used to look after a little boy who used to get the plane to Ireland and back on his own. Maybe around the same age as L? He had grandparents that lived there and he had a chaperone. Could this be the case?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yea Stacey said it was only a week but his step mum says 3 weeks unless Leighton is flying back on his own after a week which I doubt it.
That’s what I was just thinking. Maybe she’s not letting him stay the whole 3 weeks because she’s one of those selfish hole parents that tries to be deliberately awkward just because they don’t like the ex or the new partner 😑 Maybe I’m looking into it too much but seems like there’s no love lost between skanky and the step mum, so I wouldn’t put it past her to be that petty.

Reactions: 15
When I had a nosey at his Dad's Instagram a few weeks ago, he said he had L last year, for the longest he's ever had him, 3 weeks. I'm guessing she must have agreed to 3 weeks again.

Reactions: 7
I wish my 13 year old’s dad and his new wife would take him on holiday for 3 weeks with his younger half-siblings. What an amazing bonding opportunity.
Christ I wish his dad would at least remember to call when he says he will.

Stacey doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have her boys’ dads be a decent part of their lives, and actively include them in their ‘new’ family.

I honestly hope L’s step mum is reading here, because I think she’s amazing and should be so proud of the family unit she has, that L clearly feels happy and secure in ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
So many lies !
leighton was at the Airport hotel yesterday
His step-mum has just posted by the pool side “3 weeks of sunshine “
Will be interesting to see what “fake home” leighton will be getting up to today 😂
What’s the step mums insta?

Reactions: 1
When I had a nosey at his Dad's Instagram a few weeks ago, he said he had L last year, for the longest he's ever had him, 3 weeks. I'm guessing she must have agreed to 3 weeks again.
I remember seeing that too.

Reactions: 2
Omg how stunning is leightons little sisters nursery 🥰🥰 million worlds apart from this bodge job she’s doing..

Reactions: 12
Huge respect to leightons dad and Step-mum they put a lot of effort in making Leighton part of the family.It can’t be easy for them being so far away and having to fly down to pick him up or stay local to visit him !

Hope he has a lovely Holiday with them and his little SISTER 😍

My friends ex partner can’t even be bothered to see his kids and he lives a few miles away 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have followed L’s stepmum for a while now and she really does seem like such a lovely, sweet lady. I hope she does read here and I hope she’s dropping us the info we need on purpose 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s the same photo Stacey posted for Valentine’s Day this year. It’s sad that I know that isn’t it.
now Joe is at it with the Pre records but he’s taking it to the next level and doing them months in advance haha
I was thinking I’d seen it before

He always looks so happy & relaxed In his dad & stepmums photos. I hope he has a lovely holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I find it interesting that the stepmum seems so popular here … just took a look and their baby is plastered all over her feed? She’s even a ‘rep’ for some sort of clothing brand, the profile is public so anyone can see it … seems pretty similar to the rest of the Instamumhuns to me?

Pierced ears too ☹

Reactions: 16
I’ve just read an awful story in the news about a little lad of 4 in Utah who went missing & was found passed in his toy chest 💔😢
I know there’s been talk here of Rex doing it & shows how it’s so dangerous 😔
I read this too and I thought of Rex as soon as I saw the headline

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I find it interesting that the stepmum seems so popular here … just took a look and their baby is plastered all over her feed? She’s even a ‘rep’ for some sort of clothing brand, the profile is public so anyone can see it … seems pretty similar to the rest of the Instamumhuns to me?

Pierced ears too ☹
With a baby as cute as his little sister I would be taking lots of photos too.

Reactions: 7
What does L dad insta photo look like?
First one I think. It’s private, but he says wifeys name in the bio so …

With a baby as cute as his little sister I would be taking lots of photos too.
Well yes, we all think our babies are cute. My point is why is it different/better than SS (or anyone else on IG) using her kids to flog stuff, which people have a problem with? I understand there’s not as big an audience, but this person has an open profile and is repping a clothing brand so is obviously TRYING to get a bigger audience. I just find it odd that she was being talked up so much even though, in my opinion, she’s doing a pretty similar thing.

Anyway it’s not relevant to the point of this thread and I don’t want to derail so it’s the last I’ll say.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.