Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely told Z to 'look tired' he's wide awake but rubbing his eyes with a half smile?

Honestly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think she is a selfish, demanding, bone idle liar.
She does absolutely nothing useful with Rex, shows no maternal behaviour whatsoever.
Never heard her take him to a toddler group or playdate or anything most of us do to socially integrate our children. The older boys are seen as childminders and any other play, feeding or bathing is done by Joe.
She spends her whole day waiting for Rex to fall asleep so that she can make her tat.

This is not an unfair summary, its what she puts out there in the public domain and I really pity those people who find anything relatable in her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve just rewatched last nights pub story and it 100% was not just her and corn boy. When they are walking down the steps, you can hear footsteps like heels/loafers or something, it also doesn’t match the rhythm of her steps, or Rex’s. And just before it cuts out, there’s a hint of black shoes next to Rex (top left corner-ish)

Reactions: 16
I’ve just rewatched last nights pub story and it 100% was not just her and corn boy. When they are walking down the steps, you can hear footsteps like heels/loafers or something, it also doesn’t match the rhythm of her steps, or Rex’s. And just before it cuts out, there’s a hint of black shoes next to Rex (top left corner-ish)
Good spot!!

Reactions: 13
Off to re watch 🕵

Reactions: 3
Omg I would be soooo pissed off if I was in that pub and that little goblin was shouting his dirty gob off while she filmed and giggled and said “you are giving me life”
I went to the pub friday and some bloke had two toddlers sat there and one of them had a complete meltdown it was excruciating. I stopped taking my kids to pubs when they outnumbered me cos it’s boring for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just rewatched great spot 👏🏼 We see you lying Stacey 👀
It was probably zachy and she kept his coming home till this morning because she thinks the cuddling in bed is better content🙄

So tempting

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just rewatched great spot 👏🏼 We see you lying Stacey 👀
It was probably zachy and she kept his coming home till this morning because she thinks the cuddling in bed is better content🙄

So tempting
I was going to ask when L is home 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Zach was there at dinner too I would be soo pissed off being left out the perfect family/date night picture on the grid! She doesn’t even hide the fact he’s her favourite and pisses me right off! My cousin favours her youngest girl, who is her husbands daughter, I see a pattern here and it’s not fair!!

Last edited:
I really hope princess pink gherkin isn’t as annoying as S, J, Z and child of the corn
Doubtful but one can wish

Reactions: 6
I really hope princess pink gherkin isn’t as annoying as S, J, Z and child of the corn
Doubtful but one can wish
Leighton seems so different doesn't he to the rest of the Brady bunch, he's really turned out so well, he's such a little poppet.

Reactions: 22
Ooooh yes!

Thread suggestion - Stacey tries to hide her lies, but underestimates Tattlers’ eyes 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Ha! I know she has her own thread….but did her sister honestly just say that she gets her curls by basically whacking a tit load of conditioner on her almost dry hair, scrunching it and leaving it like that? Surely not??? That can’t be a thing! It must feel horrific!
and salt and water mixed in a spray bottle, WTAF. As a curly headed person i would NOT recommend any of what she does :oops:

• Wow
I would be very surprised if she went out last night on her own as she doesn’t go anywhere without either Joe or her Sister and dad but she does try to hide the fact !

Reactions: 12
I was wondering if Stacey went to collect Zach, and knew Rex wouldn’t go to bed as she’d told him Z was coming home. Plus Joe was feeling ill so probably didn’t want R at home with him for a bedtime battle. So Stacey decided to stop for dinner after she got Z and used the opportunity for (tit) content.

Reactions: 8
If Zach was there at dinner too I would be soo pissed off being left out the perfect family/date night picture on the grid! She doesn’t even hide the fact he’s her favourite and pisses me right off! My cousin favours her youngest girl, who is her husbands daughter, I see a pattern here and it’s not fair!!
I don't get how any parent can have a favourite. I get preferring one of them on certain days when the other is being a little tit, but you wouldn't have an overall favourite. I do think that Mick Junior is going to feel really pushed out then the new cash cow arrives, he will no longer be the favourite.

• Heart
Slightly off topic but did anyone notice that when she "closed pickle cottage down for the night" she started in Rex's room, of course he wasn't in the bed...she ended in the downstairs toilet. She said the then ran upstairs in the dark. So start at the top of the house, switch off the lights all the way down then go back upstairs....I suspect that either they are all living in annexe while house is being refurbished (so she meant run across in the dark) or in fact they are going to live in annexe and use house for content.

Reactions: 13
Slightly off topic but did anyone notice that when she "closed pickle cottage down for the night" she started in Rex's room, of course he wasn't in the bed...she ended in the downstairs toilet. She said the then ran upstairs in the dark. So start at the top of the house, switch off the lights all the way down then go back upstairs....I suspect that either they are all living in annexe while house is being refurbished (so she meant run across in the dark) or in fact they are going to live in annexe and use house for content.
I just think it doesn’t make sense because it’s just all made up crap for the Gram
She probably filmed the switching lights off sequence days ago but didn’t actually think it through like most of her content

Reactions: 10
She should get the boys on some acting classes the older they get the more you can see them thinking WTF is this life of random acting for the gram all the weird laughing hugging ott weird stuff 😂 they couldn’t really give a tit and it shows!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.