Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdy

VIP Member
N for the 1st time can hear him speak... sing .. that's so nice... see him as a real person... little boy he's supposed to be !!

I honestly thought she would change her mind... n keep them in the main house ... also that split room results in such tiny 2 rooms .. not even an attached bath between the 2 boys ... if one thinks of the overall size of the house n Rex's room wz en-suite
L is still getting posted on a public profile though. But in their defence the step-mum doesn't have a huge audience and they aren't stupid staged shots/stories. I know this has already been raised by another poster on here so not looking to derail!

Reactions: 1

Carly3

So many lies !
leighton was at the Airport hotel yesterday
His step-mum has just posted by the pool side “3 weeks of sunshine “
Will be interesting to see what “fake home” leighton will be getting up to today 😂
What’s the step mums insta?

Em_

VIP Member
They sometimes have the discount stores if there's one near you. Tbh my nearest is 40 mins away so never can be bothered to travel there. Suppose it's worth it if getting more than one pair of shoes.
The outlet is near me, cheshire oaks, but I hate going as it’s chaos there

Hellolovelygirl

All quiet , instead of addressing the lie about spending last day with Leighton just as she failed to address why she lied about how far along her pregnancy was.
No integrity, complete contempt for the followers who adore her and whom she claims to love and be so so grateful to for their support but can’t even be honest with them.
How can they ignore her dishonesty and fakeness or excuse it ?
once someone shows they lie especially about silly stuff like this then how can you ever believe anything they say let alone allow yourselves to be influenced by such an immoral person ? I may be biased because I detest all influencers who mislead to make money worse still exploit their children , I never particularly liked SS before found her irritating but now i dislike her
I dislike all these fakes who see their lovely friends/followers as nothing more than customer.
edited for grammatical mistakes and stupid autocorrect!
What was fajeka gate please