Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she throws in a "horny" question as she knows the papers will pick up that one..

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She seems out of it with the stupid gurning and daft smile, is she on meds? I would say she sounds drunk but I don’t believe it’s that

Reactions: 6
So here she is yet again talking about her anger... Yet she was really aggressive with Nadia when she spoke about her being angry.

Reactions: 19
So here she is yet again talking about her anger... Yet she was really aggressive with Nadia when she spoke about her being angry.
She was a rude prick. Don’t find it cute or funny tbh but she’s really wanting to push this anger “bEcAuSe It’S a PiNk PiCkLe” nonsense. Can’t stand Wotsit man but no wonder he’s always fishing or in bed with a headache. She must be insufferable to live with.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She was a rude prick. Don’t find it cute or funny tbh but she’s really wanting to push this anger “bEcAuSe It’S a PiNk PiCkLe” nonsense. Can’t stand Wotsit man but no wonder he’s always fishing or in bed with a headache. She must be insufferable to live with.
wotsit man 😂👏🏽😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel so frustrated that I can't tell you how I know this but Stacey absolutely did NOT breastfeed Zach and Leighton. Fact.
How does her family and people (including the boy's fathers) who know her collude with these absolute lies.

When she was pregnant with Rex she explained that she craved pickles....its gone from occasionally and affectionately calling Rex pickles to all her boys, and now this u nborn baby. This makes a nonsense out of her convo on loose women explaining all this

I am going to give serious consideration as to how to expose her lies.I have an idea

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
So she’s going on maternity leave in sept and probably won’t be filming montages. Don’t promise us that Stacey. More like she will prerecord most of her content now and push it out later.

Reactions: 11
‘Ohh I’m so sorry for all the ads’ no you’re not, that’s what paid for pickle cottage and all the crap you’ve filled it with 🙄 ugh she is the worst 😖

CB5BE1B5-8C54-43AB-8BDC-F39D20ADDA55.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So only 3 Q&A’s and now on to adds 🙄
Genius to keep people interested and watching her story. I’ve noticed this with a few ‘influencers’ ramble on about their life, do Q&As so the diehards keep listening. They are not stupid!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So she's more or less admitted that Instagram is her job, but I doubt the sheep will see through all her love you to the moon and back bs.

Reactions: 20
Why does she do that really wide eyed look when she’s trying to be all serious and genuine with her followers
Who is falling for this shite

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I feel so frustrated that I can't tell you how I know this but Stacey absolutely did NOT breastfeed Zach and Leighton. Fact.
How does her family and people (including the boy's fathers) who know her collude with these absolute lies.

When she was pregnant with Rex she explained that she craved pickles....its gone from occasionally and affectionately calling Rex pickles to all her boys, and now this u nborn baby. This makes a nonsense out of her convo on loose women explaining all this

I am going to give serious consideration as to how to expose her lies.I have an idea
Welcome friend... take a seat... 🫖🫖🫖

• Haha
Reactions: 54

oh…do tell?

Welcome friend... take a seat... 🫖🫖🫖
I would offer her a tea…but looks like she already has plenty

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Don't leave us all hanging....

Reactions: 15
Coincidental Hello Fresh ad there, after someone on here last night questioned why she wasn’t cooking her Hello Fresh meals rather than taking her toddler for a pub dinner at 9pm 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Reactions: 4
Kind of hello fresh to give Stacey a special deal where she can get 1 meal a week….the rest of us can only choose between 3 and 5 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Clearly has no respect for others because most mums wouldn’t think oh instead of making him quiet down, I’ll just video him.. imagine being next to a screaming child and the mum was just filming, you’d be fuming. Not funny at all
I'd actually take video's myself, then complain to the restaurant management, an if they didn't move them I'd post it all over social media

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.