Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who forgets to put shoes on? I expect no one here has. She’s definitely been reading here mentioning her finger toes.
My dad forgot to put his new biking boots on when he was much younger (pre family) he drove his motorbike all the way to Holland in his slippers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m wondering if the baby is due sooner than we think, and she’s cramming in this special date night with Rex beforehand. Would explain Zach coming home early too… maybe she’s about to be induced.

Or she had an argument with Joe and just decided on a whim to go out.

Reactions: 10
My theory is that J was supposed to be cooking a roast (her sister also mentioned she was expecting a roast and was let down)... So maybe Stacey did storm off in huff ?

Reactions: 21
I am sick of seeing that kids mahoosive gob.
Shouting, showing off, and shoving food in it.
Learnt behaviour from his no class, no manners parents.
Why the hell do these people think everyone should be subjected to their brats?
Anything for publicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
No one wants to see inside your child’s mouth 🤢
Don’t believe she went out just the two of them probably had her creepy dad in tow

Reactions: 22
I am sick of seeing that kids mahoosive gob.
Shouting, showing off, and shoving food in it.
Learnt behaviour from his no class, no manners parents.
Why the hell do these people think everyone should be subjected to their brats?
Anything for publicity.
As a mother to kids I even found that a bit much. Why record him, try to keep him quiet. Imagine being sat next to that. My kids have had massive tantrums over the years and if I can’t stop it I bring them outside to try.. I don’t record it… she’s a twit

No one wants to see inside your child’s mouth 🤢
Don’t believe she went out just the two of them probably had her creepy dad in tow
Where is her Mum? She always used to mention her minding Rex but no mention in a long time. Apologies if I missed a thread on it

Reactions: 19
So she presumably drove to the pub with her slippers on and didn’t notice? Bullshit. And she seriously needs to get Rex into some kind of routine before the baby comes or they’re both in for a shock. Is she gonna just let him sleep when he wants, where he wants when she’s trying to nurse a newborn?

Reactions: 19
Shed do better shutting him the hell up rather than filming him. I wish she'd cut his damn hair. He's just the most unappealing child.

God help any other diners there tonight

Reactions: 28
It’s too late. They gave the golden child the second biggest room on his own. That only leaves a small-medium room and a tiny room.
Why does little Rex get such a big room? It should go to the older Lads and him in the small room😡 golden spoilt child indeed.

Reactions: 15
In Tenerife-looks like a lovely family holiday-dressed head to toe in Burberry, including his 1yr old half sister in Burberry little swimsuit… looks like an expensive holiday & L getting spoilt… had a nosey at step mums insta🧐
Hea
Of course a newborn won’t be bothered but they also won’t be a newborn for long.
im sure newborns are also not bothered if their car seat is done up properly but as a parent you should be thinking of your child’s best interests.
I thought we were talking about bedrooms?

Reactions: 1
As a mother to kids I even found that a bit much. Why record him, try to keep him quiet. Imagine being sat next to that. My kids have had massive tantrums over the years and if I can’t stop it I bring them outside to try.. I don’t record it… she’s a twit

Where is her Mum? She always used to mention her minding Rex but no mention in a long time. Apologies if I missed a thread on it
We don’t know where the mum is, I’m sure the last she was seen was at the sisters at Christmas time

• Wow
Reactions: 7
God help the waiters who had to clean up after his lordship has smeared ice cream everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She didn't genuinely forget trust me, it's on purpose to get people talking about her, such the attention seeker. I see the papers have picked up on it, that's exactly what she wants 😁😳 I think she's very erratic lately, rather than adding another Cash Cow to the circus she should be busy focusing on her MH.

Reactions: 26
Hoe hoe has also just posted for her to hurry up as waiting for his doggy bag, making out that they’re still out at 22:30....
[/QUOTE]

I think she grabbed his phone & posted that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh as if she forgot to take off her slippers 🙄 shes a bad crank I honestly feel sorry for them kids if hers . Mouth on a stick shouting for his brother because she told him too knowing he isnt even there .get in the bin stinkey stacey 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.