Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Them bath salts aren’t coming up that hand pump so why decant them into it. This show shit of decanting stuff gets right on my nerves.

Reactions: 40

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
I think her last story about ‘zach wants to come home for a couple days’ is complete bullshit. It’s Sunday, I bet it was always arranged he would go for this weekend, come home then maybe back again to his dads later in the week. She’s trying to make out like zachs asked to come home early and doesn’t like being at his dads- even if that is the case then very very unfair to broadcast that to millions of followers. I’d be raging if I was his dad and she’s making out like zach doesn’t want to be there.

• Heart
  • Sad

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
So this is what princess gherkin's room once looked like before she moved in. There really was no need to put that changer/drawers in the wardrobe, as it would have clearly fit in the room.
She's an idiot and is destroying the beauty of that country house.

Screenshot_20210802-204937_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart

Laughalong

VIP Member
I have a friend at Unilever that’s worked with Stacey directly a few times and she was the rudest most unprofessional person. Extremely hard to work with

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Summernights

VIP Member
Why does she do that really wide eyed look when she’s trying to be all serious and genuine with her followers
Who is falling for this shite

• Haha
Reactions: 39

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
She’s such a cunt of a mum.

if my meal out was ruined by the kid of someone who cannot be arsed to teach their child basic manners I’d be furious

Reactions: 38

Cat87

VIP Member
I took my toddler to a restaurant last year.
Won’t happen again for atleast 5 years 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Just went and stood in my future baby daughters room, didn’t feel crazy emotional. Will try again in a bit and report back.

maybe it’s the potential earnings this cash cow will bring just fills her with all the emotions

• Haha

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
All those people that have gone for a nice peaceful meal and there's a feral toddler there. If I'm child free I always book later in the night to make the most of no kids anywhere. Saying that, I literally couldn't a shit if there was a kid there, as long as it wasn't being allowed to scream and run riot.

Summernights

VIP Member
She did not forget her shoes

she has lost the plot and someone needs to pull her up on it

not even funny anymore

• Haha

abccc_

Chatty Member
Coincidental Hello Fresh ad there, after someone on here last night questioned why she wasn’t cooking her Hello Fresh meals rather than taking her toddler for a pub dinner at 9pm 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Em_

VIP Member
I find it interesting that the stepmum seems so popular here … just took a look and their baby is plastered all over her feed? She’s even a ‘rep’ for some sort of clothing brand, the profile is public so anyone can see it … seems pretty similar to the rest of the Instamumhuns to me?

Pierced ears too ☹
I hate pierced ears on a baby, it looks awful. Sorry for getting all mums net there.
Back to the Skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

DustyRose

Chatty Member
I really get the impression she is ashamed of how mixed her families are which is why she doesn’t reference them spending much time with their dads and other siblings etc.
I also think this is why she is so excited about the pink gherkin as she finally has two kids who will be biological (full) siblings.
I always feel like I have to point out I’m from a mixed family so there is absolutely no judgment on my part here! I just don’t think she’s as comfortable as she has made out in the past.

Reactions: 36

9Pine

VIP Member
Maybe she can audition to be the next Dr Who as she seems to be in a different time zone to the rest of the planet. Twat.

Such a blatant liar.

ETA it’s fucking DADDIES not DADDY’S, you thick cow.

• Haha

Millieminion

Chatty Member
She only takes on partnerships because it's a year long contract of 1 or 2 ads per month and is worth 100+ grand to her,half straight up and the other when the year is up,I know this because a very small beauty "influencer" aquaintance of mine,with a LOT less followers than our Stace got 40k from a beauty brand for 1 post per month for a year plus a percentage of the sales through affiliate link..this is how they're all rolling in it for doing sweet fu$k all

• Wow