Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Tamij for the winning thread title.
Screenshot_20210729-200107~2.png

Does anyone want to do a quick re-cap?
Also for any newbies this is NOT A RAVE THREAD and read the WIKI.
Another reminder that this isn't the Hinch thread, we don't care what Hinch does or doesn't do, or any comparisons between the two, hope that helps 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Soooo.. surely she could’ve just painted her nails with actual nail polish a similar pink colour?? Wtf is actually wrong with her she’s freaking me out!

Reactions: 7
I think we also need to put the picture up of the gap between the house where she, joe and pickle sleep, and the other house the boys sleep in. There seemed to be a lot of surprised people in the last thread
Also, leave the Hinch comparisons. We don’t care for it 😂

Reactions: 29
I think we also need to put the picture up of the gap between the house where she, joe and pickle sleep, and the other house the boys sleep in. There seemed to be a lot of surprised people in the last thread
I've edited my post to include it as well 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't actually seen this 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, she spent a few hours (because let’s be honest, even if you are a IKEA flat pack whiz, it still takes time) building a tv cabinet for pink pickles nursery, but has just?!🧐 joined up with Sharp & Bensons who both do fitted/custom furniture!🙄 which would look so much better… & botched the job & hasn’t got the new carpet down yet.

Reactions: 20
Why does she still let Rex climb into those boxes. WhAt if he climbs in and shuts the lid when no one is watching and he gets stuck or something. I know it’s probably unlikely but it’s dangerous. She should be teaching him no but she won’t as we all know Stacey can’t say no even if he ends up in the hospital again.
Also wonder if she will mention that leightons away with his dad or she will continue to pretend he’s there?

Reactions: 17
Hiya xx new here just want to know if they got married as joe has a wedding ring on xxx

Joking hahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Why does she still let Rex climb into those boxes. WhAt if he climbs in and shuts the lid when no one is watching and he gets stuck or something. I know it’s probably unlikely but it’s dangerous. She should be teaching him no but she won’t as we all know Stacey can’t say no even if he ends up in the hospital again.
Also wonder if she will mention that leightons away with his dad or she will continue to pretend he’s there?
In guessing as she's put 'hes home', that both Zach and Leighton have gone to their dads. I know we know Leighton has. Perhaps she didn't want to go into the whole situation, gone out with grandad but he's meeting their dads etc etc. Must be a bit of an ag to have to explain 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
In guessing as she's put 'hes home', that both Zach and Leighton have gone to their dads. I know we know Leighton has. Perhaps she didn't want to go into the whole situation, gone out with grandad but he's meeting their dads etc etc. Must be a bit of an ag to have to explain 🤷🏼‍♀️
Wonder if Zach will sleep in the annexe on his own if he gets home before Leighton 😳

Reactions: 7
I think she means with the unit she is going to sit on the end to change the baby, not kneel on the floor. Like she is with Theo

Reactions: 1
it’s page 41 😊 - just had a look myself. I’m in total utter genuine shock at how far away the boys are from the house. That honestly makes me sick!!

The house? It’s on the last thread. Would Maybe start at page 40? You’ll see how big the gap is x

Reactions: 15
I think she means with the unit she is going to sit on the end to change the baby, not kneel on the floor. Like she is with Theo
Even so that is such a weird way to plan to do it!

There’s a good reason changing tables are built to waist height, lol. What if there are complications and recovery isn’t straightforward or quick. Who chooses to have to bend down that far and then stretch awkwardly across themselves to change a nappy, in front of a freezing cold window … when there’s a perfectly good PURPOSE BUILT piece of furniture hiding in a hole in the wall opposite?

I’m honestly more and more baffled by the day. Not a single brain cell is working at full capacity in that household.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.