Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influenza pregnancy nowadays seems so high maintenance, having to make sure you show chronological bump growth stories. But if you were were being honest about it all it would be easy. And no one would question pre recording.

Reactions: 9
Why is she laughing while he is being so naughty she used a stern voice then laughed he will never take her seriously. And he wasn’t saying sorry was he. He was saying put the bleeping phone down for 2 minutes mum I am not a circus performer.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she actually did the flower wall. Although as much as it pains me to say it's prob one the most well constructed and decorated things in the house. Not in terms of taste... It's still awful but in terms of it not being a bodge slapdash paint job like she's done elsewhere. Also you'd think with rex not long having been in hospital with a gashed mouth she'd be more strict about him climbing and jumping off the furniture or put him in bloody pj's not the ridiculous romper sleepsuits with feet attached that are just a trip waiting to happen.

Also apologies if it's been said can't load previous pages a minute but the fly by her face amused me more than it should given how we all say she stinks

Edit for spelling errors

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would love to know if those silk flowers are flame retardant. The whole thing is so impractical for a nursery, so unsafe and tacky

Reactions: 18
Pre covid I went to a birthday party that had a flower wall as part of the theme (she’s a nice girl just makes bad party decor choices)
By the end of the night the wall was crawling with spiders. Can only imagine how many bugs are going to fester in it. Especially in a big old house. Spiders love all the dark nooks and crannies. That thing will be alive by winter 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
If I put a mirror behind a door in my house it would be smashed to tit in 0.5 seconds. The entire wall is TOO MUCH. If she really likes that look then why didn’t she just do a tiny section.. i refuse to believe that even Stacey thinks this looks good. Not being funny but with their money you’d think they’d get a company in to paint/decorate/fit furniture etc rather than let Stacey loose with a glue gun
exactly this but stop pretending, she’s a div and thinks people are soft, how she can get away with it beggars belief, Her and hinch are two cheeks of the same arse, soz for ranting but the pair of them are complete liars x

Reactions: 12
If Rex fell properly and hurt himself there’s no way she’s close enough to actually grab him and an accident! Stupid witch always has the phone permanently glued to her hand! I can’t stand Rex either, he will grow up very spoilt as she doesn’t say no to him!
Probably how Rex cut his lip and ended up with stitches in hospital

Reactions: 13
Pre covid I went to a birthday party that had a flower wall as part of the theme (she’s a nice girl just makes bad party decor choices)
By the end of the night the wall was crawling with spiders. Can only imagine how many bugs are going to fester in it. Especially in a big old house. Spiders love all the dark nooks and crannies. That thing will be alive by winter 🤢
I’ve got the heebie jeebies now. 😩

Reactions: 10
If I put a mirror behind a door in my house it would be smashed to tit in 0.5 seconds. The entire wall is TOO MUCH. If she really likes that look then why didn’t she just do a tiny section.. i refuse to believe that even Stacey thinks this looks good. Not being funny but with their money you’d think they’d get a company in to paint/decorate/fit furniture etc rather than let Stacey loose with a glue gun
Still convinced she does all this shite homemade crafts & diy so they when her tv show comes out it all links up. And the DM & other rages, Loose Vermin etc, have easy stories of “diy mad mum of 4,5,6 however many kids Stacey presents new itv show blah blah”

Reactions: 6
Just watched the video of her putting up those flowers in nursery. That room has a VERY LOW ceiling she doesn’t even have to get steps to reach the very top. Claustrophobic if you ask me and all those flowers must make it even feel smaller

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.