Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the kids slept in their own beds then maybe they wouldn’t wake you up at 5.30am.

Reactions: 17
I really don't find her behaviour with Zach normal, I don't mean in a creepy, gross way, I just mean, he's 13, like wtf? I know you don't blame victims for their bullies, but it is near fact that he is going to have the absolute piss ripped out of him in high school if the pair of them still carry on like this (while posting it on Instagram for millions of people to see).
I’m torn!

Immediate thought: don’t post things like that on instagram! Just begging for your kid to be bullied.

Second thought: well if she’s making it public then it’s unlikely to be a hidden family secret where he ends up being in his 30s and still sleeping with mummy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Seriously Stace give your teenager some privacy would ya! And try discipling your youngest even a wee bit before the new baby comes! :rolleyes:
Think it’s too late. She’s made a rod for her own back where Rex is concerned. He definitely rules the roost.

Reactions: 12
I’m torn!

Immediate thought: don’t post things like that on instagram! Just begging for your kid to be bullied.

Second thought: well if she’s making it public then it’s unlikely to be a hidden family secret where he ends up being in his 30s and still sleeping with mummy.
Asking for ‘Bitty’ 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I shouldn’t give a flying F! But the lack of routine, manners, boundaries just drives me nuts… it’s a car crash, get them in their own beds, rooms & if they want to come & visit in the morning then fine😩😱 Her lies about her & Hoes busy life, working etc & couldn’t get Rex into a routine is bull💩 she’s hardly ever out! What happened to nursery? Obvs on holiday now if not full time care… no interaction with other little 2yr olds, groups, swimming etc.. isn’t Paradise Wildlife Park down the road?

Reactions: 25
Hold on, she did a food shop with her pyjamas on? Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Look at the cuff! That's got to be a dressing gown. Why am I not surprised 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why on earth are they all in the same bed? Really odd having everyone sleeping together including a teen boy

Reactions: 18
Is it just me or is there food on that supermarket shot that Joe used in his peperami #ad?! I’m sure I can see kippers centre left and then there’s the crisps and the actual peperami things.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
None of that fruit is going to be worth eating now she’s dropped the strawberries from a great height and squashed the raspberries with the container lid. Good to see the same slapdash approach that she gives her DIY

• Haha
Reactions: 22
None of that fruit is going to be worth eating now she’s dropped the strawberries from a great height and squashed the raspberries with the container lid. Good to see the same slapdash approach that she gives her DIY
Plus she didn’t put a label on the see through jar, how on Earth will she remember what’s in there? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Did it look to anyone else like Z had a tide mark on his face? I’m sure it would just be where he’s caught the sun (my face is a totally different colour to my neck as my neck doesn’t tend to see any sunlight) but does amuse me to imagine her dabbing foundation on them before getting them to pretend to be asleep for the ‘gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unwanted wake ups? put your kids in their own beds you daft bint!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.