Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess89

VIP Member
The thumbnail of the vlog yesterday was photoshopped. She is making out she had a jacket all along, the two days and legoland no sign of a jacket. I'd say this was a pic was taken in Scotland. Sophs going to have to let Barney wear the jacket as daves lovely mum bought it for him. So hopefully one week of being dressed properly 🤞🤞
Omg you’re right I didn’t even notice it was photoshopped 😂The bottom photo is the first picture which comes up on Tripadvisor which is the one she’s used as the background
F844CECF-C0BE-459B-9C87-5A8E252EE966.jpeg

7288E20E-8CA8-4D32-B09F-3A5E93F31F6A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
They’ve got 0 Dino emojis, 24 comments and 5K views. This is going to be a painfully slow death.
And so many of those 24 comments aren’t the most glowing of The Frump and The Lump!!!

0 Dinos guyyyyyyzzzzzzzzz

THREAD TITLE SUGGESTION - Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Geetbo

VIP Member
Genuinely not sure how to vote on the poll.

It's like try to decide whether you'd rather eat dog shit or cat shit isn't it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Spinmum

Chatty Member
Ah! Legoland do a cheaper “afternoon ticket” which gains entry from……….. 1pm 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Venom

VIP Member
Are they actually for real ? That was tragic, going all the way to Windsor to sit in a hotel room, GOBSHITES, and fgs let Barney watch something else besides Frozen !
Also Dave” the highlight was meeting the other family” never mind seeing your son enjoy a theme park for the first time, they’re not right in the head ! I hope the flamily have finally woken up and smelt the coffee these 2 are pathetic !

Sophie and Dave #30 Oh no it’s started to rain ! Better stay in and watch Frozen again !

Last edited:
Reactions: 60

Hurrah54

VIP Member
That live has still annoyed me! Has anyone saved it??
Why didn’t they baby proof the hotel room for Barney to crawl around safely in? He’s nearly 1 and they hold him all the time? I bet Slave sat on his fat ass watching crap on his phone keeping grip of Barney and feeding him air while Soaf went off for her narcissistic facial with the bloody Disney face oil! That poor baby 🤦🏼
god tier wife?? More like drop tier wife
Omg

"Drop tier wife" HAS to be in the next thread title 😂👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Supern0va

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2021-06-22 230119.png

Making sure you look like a good mother in the camera when you try and show your son affection

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

rjf123

THEY DROPPED THEIR BEAUTIFUL BABY AND THEY DIDNT BAT AN EYELID ABOUT HIM!!!!!!

Neglectful, irresponsible, incompetent, careless arseholes!

I got my period today. My husband and I are TTC and getting more sad as the months drag on. These two imbeciles have been blessed with a gorgeous baby boy who they care so little about. My husband and I have a beautiful home (that we bought and pay for ourselves- wild concept I know), jobs that we appreciate and love, we can both drive and have our own cars (imagine!), genuine family and friends. I wouldn’t trade lives for a second but the fact these two are parents and don’t appreciate any of it. It physically hurts my heart. I feel broken watching them.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Jess89

VIP Member
Watched the Trafford Centre vlog again for the lols, this image in particular made me chuckle.. the absolute state of them
8355C8A6-CE0E-4C36-A3C4-518560F43D68.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

syber32

I am disgusted at The Runnymeade Hotel, that room they stayed in are from £355 a night😡, how about giving some free stays to key workers not people who can't be arsed to produce decent content let alone think about getting a job.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

Surprised Dave has more votes on the poll.
To me Dave is a cringe lord but he means well and his heart is kind of in the right place.
Soph is just rotten to the core in everything she stands for
Just a little word on Dave. If his heart is in the right place he would 1. Have lost weight for Barney. 2. Have learnt to drive for Barney. 3. Would have a job for Barney's future.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49