Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title idea #30 Dave caught after dark, socks and sliders in the car park

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Dave shouldn't have slept on that tiny settee, that's just not fair. He should grow a pair and just tell her. Baby Barney loved the pool and being somewhere new, that's why he slept so well. If they did more activities with him at home instead of plonking him in front of the TV he'd probably sleep much better all the time. He's such a placid child, it's such a shame to see his development being stunted. Oh, and someone should tell them that they won't melt in the rain!

Reactions: 17
Dave shouldn't have slept on that tiny settee, that's just not fair. He should grow a pair and just tell her. Baby Barney loved the pool and being somewhere new, that's why he slept so well. If they did more activities with him at home instead of plonking him in front of the TV he'd probably sleep much better all the time. He's such a placid child, it's such a shame to see his development being stunted. Oh, and someone should tell them that they won't melt in the rain!
Wouldn't be so sure about melting in the rain, she is a witch after all 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sophie and Dave are literally the Dursleys... Just their dog is their beloved child and their own flesh and blood is ignored

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Are they actually for real ? That was tragic, going all the way to Windsor to sit in a hotel room, GOBSHITES, and fgs let Barney watch something else besides Frozen !
Also Dave” the highlight was meeting the other family” never mind seeing your son enjoy a theme park for the first time, they’re not right in the head ! I hope the flamily have finally woken up and smelt the coffee these 2 are pathetic !

Sophie and Dave #30 Oh no it’s started to rain ! Better stay in and watch Frozen again !

Last edited:
Reactions: 60
Staying in a hotel room for most of their holiday is not uncommon for Sophie and Dave. They were in WDW for a 14 day honeymoon and half of the 7 vlogs centered around the hotel room and resort food/pool.

This is just how they are. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Even when Dave was in The Play That Goes Wrong and they went on holiday together during his break, all they did was loung at the pool or in the room (if I remember correctly).

• Wow
The thing is, Barney seems to sleep quite a lot anyway. He sleeps 12 hours per night usually and naps twice in the day. What more do they want?

It’s sad to watch them now, everything they do is trying to keep Barney quiet or get him to sleep if they’re not exploiting him for views… time in the pool but no toys or floats for him, frozen shoved in his face constantly (where’s his Olaf bear gone? Has Soaf tried returning it to ASOS to pay a klarna bill?) ignoring him at the dinner table, Slave throwing him scraps of tomatoes 😢 and laying him flat in his pram all the time??
My baby sat upright in the pram at 4/5 months as was interested in the outside world! I’m constantly at the farm, or soft play, meeting friends, family so my baby can develop after being on lockdown for so long!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So they are dressed in the thumbnail for rain.... but they don’t go out in the rain.

Has it been Barneys birthday?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’d be so mad if I’d approved them getting that gifted stay at the hotel. If anything they just made it look like some desolate place where you can’t possibly leave if it’s raining (obviously it isn’t but they did it no favours at all!)

Also 😂😂 not sure why this made me laugh!
10653F9D-690B-424E-946B-D793B8035C54.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
E577CE8A-C9BB-499C-BA1E-10F305B2B0B0.png

WTF is she like?? Putting on her raincoat to walk to the restaurant which is probably in the same building.

She took 3 days doing the packing and Dave’s coat didn’t make the cut, yet she had 6 outfits for herself?? Gobdaw

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
That coat is ugly! Dave should pack for himself but a coat for him probably never entered either of their heads.

Reactions: 12
What was Dave like vlogging in the gym? You could see the woman on the bike looking round as he narrated his walkthrough of the gym in to the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What was Dave like vlogging in the gym? You could see the woman on the bike looking round as he narrated his walkthrough of the gym in to the camera.
He was only there to show he was there, I saw her look at him when he was waving into the mirror peddling away. I’d love to have watched him, I bet he got off after two minutes.

• Haha
He was only there to show he was there, I saw her look at him when he was waving into the mirror peddling away. I’d love to have watched him, I bet he got off after two minutes.
What his gym at home needs is an exercise bike. If he did that every day he’d shed some pounds, cycling is going to help burn a lot more fat than lifting a weight, screaming, then dropping it on your feet 😬 He could have lost loads by now. For someone who has been ‘doing weightloss’ for nearly a decade I’m amazed he hasn’t used bikes and treadmills. No, it’s always the effing weights. No disrespect to people who do lift, but i’m sure those people take care of their cardio needs in addition.

• Heart
Does anyone remember in their honeymoon vlog when soaf was sat on the floor behind someone's table, vlogging at california grill?
I always laugh at that bit because all I keep thinking about is how the family sat at the table must have thought she was a complete weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The pair of them are a disgrace and looking at the comments viewers are onto them now.
They had a fantastic opportunity and because they are just lazy low life’s they didn’t break their habit, they just slobbed about in a hotel in Windsor.
I think this is a clear indication they have no money or sense of adventure.
The PR team at the hotel must be gutted that allowed them a free stay and their management should be writing the email to sack them if that’s the best content they can produce!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do we know yet if legoland tickets were gifted ?

If so , I wonder if they got there , wanted to go out but checked their bank balance and it was bad , realised they only had enough money left for fuel to get them home so used the rain as an excuse … they haven’t done an AD in months , their views are absolutely terrible ! I doubt they can be making more than £1500 a month as it stands …

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.