Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Who is worse?

• Sophie

Votes: 185 55.6%
  • Dave

Votes: 148 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never made a new thread so hopefully I’ve done this right! Well done to @Tootsietop for the title with 53 likes!
Could someone round us up?

Also included the poll to answer the burning question - who is worse?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
recap of everyone's favourite losers - Soaf and Oaf <3

- Soaf's sister Jess Ratbags has had a beautiful brown haired baby girl - I'm sure Soaf is SEETHING, and has already had the turkey baster out.
- Dave has toothache, it's been the worst pain a single human has ever encountered. Ever. Poor Dave hasn't been able to obnoxiously sing, or work out in the GEM at a reasonable hour, but he has managed to deepthroat a rocket lolly at 8am so it can't be that bad.
- Chip has been packed off to Scotland with his "grandparents" as Soaf and Oaf are off on, what I'm sure will be a hilariously awkward, possibly ~gifted~ trip to Legoland with Barney. Will Dave's calves stop him riding on rides? Or will it be his vast bulk, find out soon!
- They've dropped their failed "upload every day" schedule and are now uploading a slog every other day.
- Dave still has hilarious tiny feet
- Barney is still a gorgeous wee lad, but Soaf has this weird thing for him being covered in food and then left like it. The resentment is REAL. Barney has also taken to hitting Soaf and throwing stuff, which will be a nice quality for him to have growing up, as his SUPERSTAR parents just laugh.
- Soaf did some laundry. They've lived in the beige bungalow for a year and have only just bothered to put a washing line out. LAZY
- Dave still can't drive.

I've probably missed something!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Genuinely not sure how to vote on the poll.

It's like try to decide whether you'd rather eat dog tit or cat tit isn't it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Surprised Dave has more votes on the poll.
To me Dave is a cringe lord but he means well and his heart is kind of in the right place.
Soph is just rotten to the core in everything she stands for

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To me Dave is a cringe lord but he means well and his heart is kind of in the right place.
Just a little word on Dave. If his heart is in the right place he would 1. Have lost weight for Barney. 2. Have learnt to drive for Barney. 3. Would have a job for Barney's future.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
For me 6 months ago I’d have said Soaf, but Dave has gone waaay down in my estimation since then 😂

Reactions: 25
I can't choose!! Sophie is manipulative and selfish but then Dave is insufferable and delusional 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ and they're both liars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
For me 6 months ago I’d have said Soaf, but Dave has gone waaay down in my estimation since then 😂
I would have said sophie but she is trying to be grabby with her aff links and editing tit videos, being able to drive, birthed a child. Dave is… nothing

Reactions: 8
I’ve said this a million times now but Dave is not a good person! I don’t know why people can’t see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I voted Soph - I think Dave does have his heart in the right place and does the most for Barney. He also seems to reply to more comments. I think its Soph being controlling and de-railing his efforts for driving and weight loss. I really think she feels like the world should revolve around her!

Reactions: 4
I voted Soph - I think Dave does have his heart in the right place and does the most for Barney. He also seems to reply to more comments. I think its Soph being controlling and de-railing his efforts for driving and weight loss. I really think she feels like the world should revolve around her!
He would leave in a heartbeat if an acting job came up! But wouldn't even consider getting a part time supermarket job to support Barney now. He's in his mid 30s, his faults aren't Sophies responsibility. I'm not a fan of hers either but a 35 year old man should be able to look after himself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Must say I’m enjoying the debate - maybe I should’ve added a third option saying they’re as bad as each other 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He would leave in a heartbeat if an acting job came up! But wouldn't even consider getting a part time supermarket job to support Barney now. He's in his mid 30s, his faults aren't Sophies responsibility. I'm not a fan of hers either but a 35 year old man should be able to look after himself.
Exactly! We all know Sophie is horrible but why can’t dave be a man and get a normal job ? Too much effort. He’s a disgrace. He literally provides nothing to the relationship. She drives him around every where he’s too lazy to get public transport.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahhh there's stupid , gormless , arrogant , nasty lazy fat f*@£*" Dave and then there's stupid , nasty , lying , arrogant , manipulative lazy witch Sophie??? I know she probably achieves more than oaf , and should have credit for that , but it's her smug , eyes closed , look that probably pisses me off more than anything about her! That really annoys me ! Therefore she has my vote but it's extremely close....

Noooooo ...I've just thought of how tiny feet thinks he knows it all , how arrogant he is with it , how he can't even build his sons toys or decorate His sons nursery , how useless and cringy he is....😳😳 Changing my vote now ....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To me I thought of it as: If i didn't know either of them or what they've done (or lack thereof) if i had to sit in a room with either of them which one would I get on with better and although Dave can be insufferable, the idea of sitting in awkward silence with Soph while she looks down her nose at me whilst sat there in a baby food covered top, I think Dave would be easier to hold a conversation with. Same as if you bumped into them at Disney, I imagine after a long day the sickly sweet smile and owl eyes would be gone and she'd be over it, but Dave seems to make more of an effort with strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Genuinely not sure how to vote on the poll.

It's like try to decide whether you'd rather eat dog tit or cat tit isn't it?
Sat here and genuinely agonised my vote for a good few mins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The plus for Dave is all the comedy he provides:

-Lost in Walmart
-Beached under a bed
-The toothache saga

and so on.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dave is a hopeless sack of tit.
He would be hauling a suitcase to Aldi every week if Sophie didn’t drive because he’s too useless to even get on a bus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.