Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I see travel day I expect a little bit about packing, some travel, a stop off at services, checking in etc etc. That's pretty much the established thing in vlogs, right?

Reactions: 16
Ha ha, i haven’t watched the flog yet, what a git he is. I agree with you, workers have families to go home to, and customers would be all asleep. Noone needs to hear Dave scream like a lion at 3am as he lifts a weight. :LOL: 🙃 Go to the gym at a normal time Dave!! Honestly!!

Edit: just watched the vlog, ahaha he said Security stopped to ask if he was okay because he resorted to doing laps of the car park to reach his step count :D Oh Dave.
I bet he’s too embarrassed to go lift weights in the gym when there are other people around tho. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is Dave kidding with the weight loss and fitness? As soon as he got in the hotel room he sniffed out the fudge. Then onto steak, ‘big chips’ and cheesecake (his heart probably sank when he saw the size of it) a few tomatoes thrown to Barney and then off to the (closed) gym in his socks and sliders. Piss off.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Please this can’t be right surely! so they’ve been gifted a trip to advertise the runnymead hotel and I’ve just sat and watched 13 minutes and feel I know nothing about the hotel except they have a swimming pool and do facials (nothing there stands out from most other hotels). Daves flustration that the gym shuts at 9pm (great way to big up the hotel) also Dave let’s us know if you fancy a wonder around security will make you feel like -in his own words “ I wrong un” (nice can’t wait to get there and be judged) come on make it make sense Sophie and Dave aren’t you suppose to be selling the hotel to us isn’t that the job in exchange for the free stay🙄

Also Im presuming Daves need for saying he went for a walk because he felt the need to move his body was because Sophie had fallen into a food coma and he’s finished probably the rest of her ice cream off as well has his own cheesecake, Barney will be in the bed asleep next to Sophie and Dave knows he’s going to be stuck on that green couch where the travel cot was and his body clock is set go to sleep at stupid o’clock and basing that they said they went for their meal at 6:30pm and had desserts in the room surely the time is only 8pm😂- oh what a romantic break away.
I do wonder if Sophie’s going to sleep early is to refrain all possibilities of having to do the deed with Dave😂
I'd absolutely hate to be a youtuber, okay they got an ad-gifted stay but why not take advantage of it and go and see the local area because isn't that the point of that particular hotel (literally next to the M25)? That area is beautiful and there are so many things to do nearby, especially if you have a car.

Obviously we haven't seen it all yet but it seems like they drove 3hrs to the hotel, sat around, went to the pool and then they have been locked in their room waiting for the included hotel food.

I know they went to Legoland but there are things to do beyond theme parks too.... Windsor, Egham and even Hampton Court are all very close by, they'd make a far more interesting vlog than watching them scoff ice cream and trying to get in the gym at stupid times of night...

Reactions: 20
They’re off to Scotland to see Chip today. Me thinks.
I guarantee there will be no footage of this journey. It is going to be SO long and it will be very hard to keep Barney content. Dave, of course will be full of praise for his God tier wife for such an incredible feat.

Reactions: 10
I know this comment was mentioned a couple of days ago, and there are a few comments after it, presumably from tattlers, but it’s a bit odd that this guy doesn’t follow Sophie or Dave on Instagram, unless he’s had his eyes opened y the replies and unfollowed 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh she was just mum to Barney this morning, of course she’s added Chip now!
42BDF9A4-6A11-45E2-9CBA-0CE1474A8DA9.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oi soaf, chip isn’t your son, Barney is your first born ! Yes dogs are like members of the family but the way you carry on it’s like you love chip the same as your real son ! Give your head a wobble owl eyes !

Reactions: 14
I know what a plunge top is and I can also see when one is too small. You have your opinion and I have mine. The point is she did not put that bikini on to enjoy the time with her son. She did it so she could write body positive posts about her perfectly normal and thin body, advertise the bikini and get as many people to look at her page and hashtags as possible. She did not do it to enjoy time with Barney. Its all about showing off yet again and hoping to make money.
Not disputing that at all - I’m disputing your original assertion that there is no need to get “boobs and bum” out when taking a child swimming.

Reactions: 3
How beggy is 'Wishlist'!? 😂
Amen! How beggy is is when she uploads more to the wish list than to the Barney highlight.

chip isn’t your child you dumb witch. He’s a dog. Unfortunately he gets treated far better than your own child. You are the actual shittest mum on YouTube Soaf and that’s saying something 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She could have taken a bikini that fit since she’s so clothes obsessed. I hate that feeling of falling out a bra cause it’s shite fitting, especially holding their plank child who has no idea what he’s doing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I work in a community centre that has a gym (not an actual gym instructor) but we wouldn’t allow anyone in wearing socks and sliders 😂 they have to be wearing gym type attire and trainers, idk why he’s such a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
After a week of abandonment, soaf has remembered her self proclaimed first child. Is she on something with all these bio changes and new photo. Trying to gain real followers instead of bought ones perhaps? I can’t imagine her numbers are genuine

Reactions: 11
Sorry but less than a week after you’ve allegedly had a massive dental problem, have been hacked into and stitched up and apparently still have the wisdom tooth pain......he’s chomping on steak, fries, fudge and duck know what else he ISNT filming. The who dentist thing was LIES LIES LIES for attention.
And now off to a week in Scotland where he will no doubt binge eat his way through the trip. The man is deranged and she’s a bleeping witch.

two holidays for two people who do duck all, don’t clean their house, don’t play with their kid and don’t have jobs 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I know this comment was mentioned a couple of days ago, and there are a few comments after it, presumably from tattlers, but it’s a bit odd that this guy doesn’t follow Sophie or Dave on Instagram, unless he’s had his eyes opened y the replies and unfollowed 🤔
I still think there's something strange about this post .... And the fact that she commented on a post ,talking about how they deserve a gifted holiday , which she probably knew would piss people off .
One of Dave's fake profiles maybe ? 🤔
Or maybe just a deluded idiot just like them....

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.