Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are in Scotland this week and not a peep out of them on IG 🙁
The radio silences wind me up. If you want to sustain a living as 'full time vloggers', then you basically have to sell you soul to do it. You need to be constantly keeping the audience engaged, this means stories every day, often when you probably can't be bothered - but that's your job. For once they are actually doing something that would create viable content yet the flamily get nothing.

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt, they want some time with Dave's family away from social media, okay fair enough, but all you have to do is post and let your viewers know this is what is happening and you're looking forward to filling them in on the trip later on.

How can people follow these two!? They give NOTHING back.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The hotel have been catfished. They thought they would get a good review in a vlog but instead have been made to look bad. Someone didn't do their research, clearly. I wonder if they approached their management and didn't get a choice in which influencers got the ad? đŸ€”
how is usually works is the brand will approach the management and say “hey , we want to showcase our product/hotel etc ! we are looking for influencers who are parents / in their thirties or forties / produce xyzcontent” and the management will recommend influencers who for the bill on their roster which I imagine is what happened here

sometimes brands will request certain influencers but a lot of the time they don’t have a clue so need guidance either from a PR team or YouTuber’s management

Reactions: 12
how is usually works is the brand will approach the management and say “hey , we want to showcase our product/hotel etc ! we are looking for influencers who are parents / in their thirties or forties / produce xyzcontent” and the management will recommend influencers who for the bill on their roster which I imagine is what happened here

sometimes brands will request certain influencers but a lot of the time they don’t have a clue so need guidance either from a PR team or YouTuber’s management
So with these two doing such a terrible job of promoting the hotel, presumably that just makes their management look like rank amateurs? Hopefully this will be the reality check their management need to realise that they should not be representing Mormon Molly and the Honey Monster far less actually recommending them for PR jobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So with these two doing such a terrible job of promoting the hotel, presumably that just makes their management look like rank amateurs? Hopefully this will be the reality check their management need to realise that they should not be representing Mormon Molly and the Honey Monster far less actually recommending them for PR jobs?
Yep , absolutely!

if I was on the PR team for the hotel or whoever represents them , I would be emailing S&D’s management and complaining about the quality of the content personally .. its amateur hour and not fair on the hotel who could’ve given that room to a paying customer

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yep , absolutely!

if I was on the PR team for the hotel or whoever represents them , I would be emailing S&D’s management and complaining about the quality of the content personally .. its amateur hour and not fair on the hotel who could’ve given that room to a paying customer
Ooh, the end is in sight ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don't understand them at all. Most of the ' influencers' I follow, post several times a do, do q and a thingies, all I assume to get their engagement up. Sophie goes days and days without posting sometimes. What do they actually have a management team for? They're clearly not telling them what to do to get themselves out there and increase their presence

It would take seconds to post some pictures on stories, of what they're getting up to i scotland. Or even a little chip of their reunion with chep. I don't understand them at all. How are they funding the beige bungalow on little to no content?

Reactions: 15
I always think of ‘full time social media influencers’ such as BrummyMummy etc They are constantly updating their social media, doing regular ads, grow in numbers etc yet these two don’t even do that. Their channel hasn’t grown in over a year, that says a lot considering everyone was at bloody home watching YouTube more often as everything was shut.

Soaf and Dave are lazy in everything they do and the results of this is a very unstable lifestyle.
- An expensive private rented home which offers no security should the landlord decide to sell.
- No stable and regular income

Their life is a deck of cards and it will soon tumble!!!!

Reactions: 13
They’ll be filming mundane snippets in Scotland and will then spread the footage over several weeks when they return. An 11 minute vlog of their first day in Egham was embarrassing - they have brass necks and no shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have friends who post more on Instagram than S&D - it’s literally their jobs !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I personally think Sophie doesn't give a tiny rat's ass about gender neutrality (didn't they have a gender reveal party?), she just wanted a gender neutral nursery to take her Instagram photos in.

Edit: changed "crap" to "tiny rat's ass".

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I have friends who post more on Instagram than S&D - it’s literally their jobs !!
Yeh, but let's face it, neither actually performed well in any previous job due to zero work ethic. It spoke volumes that Disney wouldn't re-employ Soaf and all Dave's "mates" got other jobs with the PTGW company but not him.

Reactions: 17
I personally think Sophie doesn't give a crap about gender neutrality (didn't they have a gender reveal party?), she just wanted a gender neutral nursery to take her Instagram photos in.
Yeah it's a load of rubbish. If she had a girl, it definitely wouldn't be gender neutral and she would be dressing them in 'girly' clothes.
I also think that if she had a girl, she wouldn't just dress them in sleepsuits all the time.

Reactions: 14
I personally think Sophie doesn't give a tiny rat's ass about gender neutrality (didn't they have a gender reveal party?), she just wanted a gender neutral nursery to take her Instagram photos in.

Edit: changed "crap" to "tiny rat's ass".
Her nursery is blue, it’s hardly gender neutral lol. Just added the beach ball to make it more ‘neutral’. X

Reactions: 11
Soaf, I’m not sure what weird Amish child rearing cult your are following;

- The concept of being gender neutral is not an excuse to basically be a selfish cow and decorate your child’s nursery in a feminine way because you wanted a girl.
- Babies who are almost one, really don’t need to be spending their days in sleepsuits. They need clothing that allows them to explore the world around them.
- Having your husband home, to raise your son together, is a privilege many would dream of. To see how massively you both fucked it up doesn’t make people jealous of you sweetie, we pity you.
- Barney NEEDS to have more stimulation, more eye contact and more 1:1 play that doesn’t involve a screen.

Facts

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The thumbnail of the vlog yesterday was photoshopped. She is making out she had a jacket all along, the two days and legoland no sign of a jacket. I'd say this was a pic was taken in Scotland. Sophs going to have to let Barney wear the jacket as daves lovely mum bought it for him. So hopefully one week of being dressed properly đŸ€žđŸ€ž

• Wow
Reactions: 29
The thumbnail of the vlog yesterday was photoshopped. She is making out she had a jacket all along, the two days and legoland no sign of a jacket. I'd say this was a pic was taken in Scotland. Sophs going to have to let Barney wear the jacket as daves lovely mum bought it for him. So hopefully one week of being dressed properly đŸ€žđŸ€ž
Omg you’re right I didn’t even notice it was photoshopped 😂The bottom photo is the first picture which comes up on Tripadvisor which is the one she’s used as the background
F844CECF-C0BE-459B-9C87-5A8E252EE966.jpeg

7288E20E-8CA8-4D32-B09F-3A5E93F31F6A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.