Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I could not have rolled my eyes any harder at this is if I tried!

You can't stick out completing a press up challenge let alone life goals. Stop using anxiety as an excuse, it belittles the people who actually have true anxiety!
"Chip, Barney and Dave" - that says it all 🤣🤣 just me or is that a STRANGE order to list them in??

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Hurrah54

VIP Member
The poll is neck and neck! Guess they really are just as bad as each other 😂

Screenshot_20210617-200012_YouTube.jpg

Such a shame my comments don't get through. I've been banned since thee olde breaking lockdown rules of 2020 when they edited Wilf out of the vlog and then deleted both that video and the apology video... ahh the memories...

• Haha

JR2710

Vlog title: TRAVEL DAY.
15 seconds into the vlog: "We're here!"

Clueless, shit-at-vlogging bellends.

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
just came to say this, did you notice the pointy finger on knapps post, poking daves tummy 😂
So they took their one year old to a theme park wearing a sleepsuit while everyone else is wearing a jacket or hoodie? Does that child really not have any actual clothes or even a little jacket or jumper?

• Sad
  • Wow

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I’m not watching them anymore. We would really struggle to afford to go to Disney world at the moment, so will go when we can afford to go. The fact these two can live life the way they do and manage to be able to book Disney sickens me tbh, especially if part /all of it is gifted. I don’t normally get upset over “influencers” anymore but this has really wound me up. How do people like Sophie and Dave always manage to get what they want? They are the laziest pair I’ve ever seen. I dislike Brogan Tate but omg I’d rather see her get a gifted trip to Disney!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Osmum

Just imagine contributing absolutely NOTHING to society whatsoever during a global pandemic and then accepting a gifted stay at somewhere that has taken a massive financial hit because of the last 15 months. They should be utterly disgusted with themselves!!! Whoever gifted it to them need to have a word with themselves too.
If anything Knappily ever after should of been gifted it as they are both key workers .

• Heart

deejvillage

VIP Member
WHY did they get there at 1pm? I..I..don't understand. You spend 2 nights in a hotel because you will have a long drive but go to the park on the day you are going home...granted the full day was terrible weather but they had to plan this ahead of the weather. So OK you know you will have to leave early because of the drive so you get to the park for opening surely?

• Angry
They should just delete that live, first off Dave’s feeding Barney an empty bottle and takes him ages to realise, maybe if they actually had him facing them for once Barney wouldn’t be sucking on air for an eternity as they’d realise he’s nothing left, the constant long pauses, not knowing what to say, looking very awkward, going to dinner in a hotel dressed like that, I hope Dave changed his Dino bottoms, also barneys extremly tired, why didn’t they give him some food, get him off to sleep and take him to the restaurant asleep or better still cancel the booking and see if they do room service if they don’t im sure Sophie could nip to get them a takeaway rather than having a very overtired Barney and then not knowing how to settle him, they both looked so fed up with poor Barney, then to drop him on the floor he landed on his face yet they just acted casual and seemed more bothered that it was caught on camera than making sure he was okay, yes it was an accident but I’d have been like oh no yet they showed no emotion, I don’t watch them too often but it’s becoming clear that they really struggle to parent and that’s okay as many parents do struggle but they should seek out advice or try and change their ways. I don’t think theyl be doing a live again for a while and I think the are realising that having a baby isn’t all a bed of roses, I really feel for that beautiful boy he deserves so much more

• Sad

Reader130987

VIP Member
Actually quite sad seeing footage of a barely one-year-old, eating breakfast, goggle-eyed, glued to a phone screen. Anything to keep him quiet so his hopeless parents can fill their fat faces in peace. Selfish pigs.

• Sad
  • Angry

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The irony that she stole photos off trip advisor but didn’t think to leave a review after her free trip. These two don’t even deserve a free trip to the shed at the end of my garden

• Haha
  • Angry

Donald73

VIP Member
E577CE8A-C9BB-499C-BA1E-10F305B2B0B0.png

WTF is she like?? Putting on her raincoat to walk to the restaurant which is probably in the same building.

She took 3 days doing the packing and Dave’s coat didn’t make the cut, yet she had 6 outfits for herself?? Gobdaw

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Her in that Amish outfit again with the Ugg’s and the low pony tail
Absolute scruffs …. That hotel were probs expecting some big influencer like molly mae and Tommy fury but ended up with Wayne and waynetta slob
Did anyone notice the bottom of Daves jeans !!! They are about 6 inches too long 😆😆

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
the thing that annoys me most about the video where they dropped Barney … soph’s first question is “did you show that?” to Dave … not worrying if her son who she has just dropped face first onto the floor is ok ??? all she cares about is image and how she is perceived

• Angry
  • Sad

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

I voted Soph - I think Dave does have his heart in the right place and does the most for Barney. He also seems to reply to more comments. I think its Soph being controlling and de-railing his efforts for driving and weight loss. I really think she feels like the world should revolve around her!
He would leave in a heartbeat if an acting job came up! But wouldn't even consider getting a part time supermarket job to support Barney now. He's in his mid 30s, his faults aren't Sophies responsibility. I'm not a fan of hers either but a 35 year old man should be able to look after himself.

• Heart
  • Sad

cobette

VIP Member
Influencers lead such sad existences. All I could think about when Jess Ratbags announced Penelope's birth was how instead of enjoying her new baby she and her OH were arranging her placenta into a heart shape to share with the world. It defies all logic. How can you care more about internet strangers than you do your own family!?

• Sick