Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If these two were smart they would get on tiktok IMMEDIATELY and start creating videos on that platform. YouTube vlogging channels will probably die within the next decade in my opinion and SAD’s views aren’t doing so good, are they?

Everyone and their granny is on tiktok - you can get millions of followers in a short period of time if you know how and what to post. AND they would only have to make a 60 second video a day - two if they felt like working hard :ROFLMAO:. It’s perfect for them. No hours of editing, lots of trends to try that don’t require much thinking or pre-planning. I’ve even seen lazy content “go viral”.

Like I said, if these two were smart - Oh wait . . . :unsure: Haven’t seen much of that these past few years.🤷‍♀️
They missed the beat on tik tok! Most people who are famous from it are done, plus would require some steady work from lazy and sloth…. So it’s a no

Reactions: 9
Ofc it was gifted, they don’t like to spend their money on anything else but florals. I hate their gifted and ad’s they’re so pushy and fake.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I am disgusted at The Runnymeade Hotel, that room they stayed in are from £355 a night😡, how about giving some free stays to key workers not people who can't be arsed to produce decent content let alone think about getting a job.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The trip was indeed gifted...better late than never 🙄
but why! I do not understand why this pair of waster/ scammers get gifted anything! Do these companies not look in to who they are gifting stuff too? 😡

I am disgusted at The Runnymeade Hotel, that room they stayed in are from £355 a night😡, how about giving some free stays to key workers not people who can't be arsed to produce decent content let alone think about getting a job.
exactly this ⬆

also doesn’t that mean they broke advertising rules by not declaring it as gifted/ad in their live ? 🤨

Reactions: 32
If it’s gifted trip then it better be a good vlog. They’ve got pressure on them now to make it all look good

No half arsing a ten min upload

Reactions: 17
If it’s gifted trip then it better be a good vlog. They’ve got pressure on them now to make it all look good

No half arsing a ten min upload
They make it so forced, no one will want to stay there on their request.

Reactions: 13
They didn’t mark that live as gifted yet there she was saying how amazing the facial was

Hotels don’t gift stays to be kind they gift them to get exposure which these two are not going to get them let’s be honest… I’m sure she went on the beg otherwise they never would have gone to legoland!

The world has gone mad this influencer culture has to stop and the only way it will is when people stop idolising these idiots and businesses stop gifting them things… which will never happen it’s a never ending cycle

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Can’t believe these losers were gifted a trip!? How sad that they need to exploit their child for his first holiday! I’ve said it before their parents must be so proud of the pair of them! But then Soafs family look as vain and self centred as she is!
Now slaves family will pay for their Scotland trip, probably even put money in Slaves GoHenry account for petrol!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So do we think ‘booked’ means they’re using their own money? 🤔 (Also please don’t go in May. I’d rather not see Dave prancing around the Magic Kingdom)
4452D3EF-6EBB-4C72-AA42-117B067E0561.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
One day Barney will look back on his life and realise his parents provided nothing and it was gifted by others. At least my child knows we work hard to afford what we can and knows the value of things. Plus I spied the comment on her post about having something booked in 2022 when someone said they deserved a gifted trip. That person is clearly delusional. How on earth do they deserve it?🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm struggling to think of how they've been through a lot this year? Soafs sister having a baby girl is about as hard as she's had it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Bet the Runnymeade lived how they trashed the room.

People should start bombarding brands everytime they gift bad influencera saying we'll done we won't be coming to you now!! Until they realise it's a negative not positve thing for their brand!

Reactions: 10
Do these pair take that little boy anywhere that isn’t gifted or paid for by somebody else?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm struggling to think of how they've been through a lot this year? Soafs sister having a baby girl is about as hard as she's had it.
don't forget poor Dave's toothache - the worst pain anyone has ever experienced :(

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh yeah silly me, they really have had it tough compared to the rest of us! 🙄
Don’t forget they’ve had to look after their dog who needs a lot of attention and will need to be walked and fed… you know all the really hard stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.