Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in shock dave fitted on a kiddies ride fair enough he did have two seats to himself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet she can’t believe we saw through the photoshopping, after all we all only have just the 2 brain cells.....

#30 Fat jelly belly and Mormon Molly, couldn’t go out in Windsor, they didn’t have a brolly!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So they were there all day rode two rides and watched a show I smell somehow funny I bet they arrived late afternoon then left when they could afford any snacks

Here's a hint when you are doing a theme park video show everything
where was the baby changing facilities
did they have a good offering off baby friendly food
Where high chairs available
Did they do parent swap on the bigger rides
What was the buggy parking like

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Left the phone in the car..sigh. Dave saying the steps to the car must have been 2000, now we know where these fabled 20k steps come from.
"Is that Windsor Castle?" no it's Leeds Castle...where the duck do you think it is?
What was the funny look at Dave about on the boat??
Mentioned Helena...I'm sure she's thrilled!!! (Trying to get in on the youtubers people actually like, because she worked with her 7 years ago).
Dave didn't go on the train, I wonder why?
IS THAT IT????? I really thought they had split it but nope that's it. NO CHANCE of a gifted Disney trip after that!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
2 minutes in and they're like 'if he likes Legoland, we will go to Alton Towers and Peppa Pig World'....guys you spent 3 days and Windsor and didn't leave your hotel room!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
FFS. Breakfast and Barneys shoved in front of a screen again. In a sleep suit. It's like DeJaVu every bleeping morning.

Barneys face at 6:50 is just so bloody adorable. He's like 'is this what the real world looks like?!'

I mean, that was 5 minutes of Legoland. Barney went on two rides. At a Childs theme park. Jesus bloody christ. Of course they didn't finish the vlog and of course she mentioned CHIP when Dave said about Barney getting to meet his family.

The knappilys video is so much better!! And they both work full time mwahahahahah.

3.5 hours. They went to Legoland to do duck all? Honestly this is getting beyond a joke now. Poor Barney looked freezing, clearly had snotty nose and nearly spat all over Soaf (I wish) but he should have had a bloody coat and been allowed on loads more!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Just going to leave this here...

Perfect for toddlers, the following rides are suitable for under 1m when accompanied by an adult:

• DUPLO® Dino Coaster
  • DUPLO Train
  • DUPLO Valley Airport
  • Fairy Tale Brook
  • L-Drivers
  • Coastguard HQ
  • Balloon School
  • LEGO City Deep Sea Adventure
  • LEGO Ninjago The Ride
  • Laser Raiders
  • Dragon's Apprentice

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
WHY did they get there at 1pm? I..I..don't understand. You spend 2 nights in a hotel because you will have a long drive but go to the park on the day you are going home...granted the full day was terrible weather but they had to plan this ahead of the weather. So OK you know you will have to leave early because of the drive so you get to the park for opening surely?

• Angry
Reactions: 36
WHY did they get there at 1pm? I..I..don't understand. You spend 2 nights in a hotel because you will have a long drive but go to the park on the day you are going home...granted the full day was terrible weather but they had to plan this ahead of the weather. So OK you know you will have to leave early because of the drive so you get to the park for opening surely?
Logic and common sense seems to skip these two numbskulls.

Their 3 days in Windsor consisted of;
- Food Food and more Food.
- Going in the swimming pool on two occasions.
- 3.5 hours at Legoland.
- Barney getting face planted onto the floor and being photoshopped into having a coat that HE DIDN'T HAVE WITH HiM BECAUSE HIS MORON MOTHER PACKED HER OWN COAT BUT NOT HIS.

Wow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Perfect for toddlers, the following rides are suitable for under 1m when accompanied by an adult:

• DUPLO® Dino Coaster
  • DUPLO Train
  • DUPLO Valley Airport
  • Fairy Tale Brook
  • L-Drivers
  • Coastguard HQ
  • Balloon School
  • LEGO Ninjago The Ride
  • Laser Raiders
  • Dragon's Apprentice
NOT perfect for a 25+ stone man though!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sophie and Dave, you obviously read here. My grandson finally landed a job after being made redundant from his airport job. He's finding it very difficult because of his size (height 6ft10 not 6ft10 wide). He's bent over a low work top for 8 hours, even some of his work colleagues said he wouldn't last a week. He could get disability payments because of his learning disabilities but he chooses to work because, as in his words, real men have to work. He puts the pair of you to shame. He's been burnt and today has a bad cut but he's still there and not whinging about. Grow up the pair of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Go all that way spend the first day in the room, then for legoland it’s self only stay a few hours, why don’t they put Barney forward facing so he could have seen everything, why not put a coat on Barney, why go all that way, they may have well stayed at home, they could have have done so much with the vlogs- proper room and hotel tour, what facilities they have, what they did for Sophie’s facial, what they liked and didn’t like about the hotel, what they thought about legoland, do they feel it was appropriate for Barney or felt he’d do better when he was older, a walk around windsor itself, more legoland footage, they didn’t seem to enjoy it with all the faces pulled, didn’t seem like Barney had a coat the whole time, the hotel really wasted that gifted trip with them as they didn’t do it justice, didn’t spend enough time vlogging/explaining it, they made the weekend look extremely boring

Reactions: 23
Ah! Legoland do a cheaper “afternoon ticket” which gains entry from……….. 1pm 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
So they were there all day rode two rides and watched a show I smell somehow funny I bet they arrived late afternoon then left when they could afford any snacks

Here's a hint when you are doing a theme park video show everything
where was the baby changing facilities
did they have a good offering off baby friendly food
Where high chairs available
Did they do parent swap on the bigger rides
What was the buggy parking like
They’ve commented to say they were only there for a few hours between 1pm & 4.30pm as they needed to drive home. What a complete and utter waste of a few days away. These pair have no get up and go and really do take laziness to a whole new level

Reactions: 18
Ah! Legoland do a cheaper “afternoon ticket” which gains entry from……….. 1pm 😉
Ahhhhhhh, confirmation that they are skint! Makes sense now though as usually check out is 11am at latest so what did they do for 1h:45 mins?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg are they serious!! They spent 3.5 hours there 😆
What the duck did they do all morning ???? Bummed about in the hotel AGAIN ??

that vlog was so pathetic , they should give up now tbh ! they went all the way to Windsor for an afternoon at legoland …. Wow , just wow !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What a complete and utter waste of time and space the pair of them are. No wonder the flamily are dropping like flies.

Reactions: 14

• DUPLO® Dino Coaster
  • DUPLO Train
  • DUPLO Valley Airport
  • Fairy Tale Brook
  • L-Drivers
  • Coastguard HQ
  • Balloon School
  • LEGO Ninjago The Ride
  • Laser Raiders
  • Dragon's Apprentice
She's such a lying cowbag," there were only a couple of rides Barney could do"???????

No Soaf as per usual you were late going somewhere and being a Saturday the park was extra busy, he could have gone on so many rides, such a wasted opportunity, i sincerely hope the park tickets weren't gifted!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.