Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really bothers me that they feed him with little bottles. Its only a 5oz bottle and if he's not having supper , its not enough... My twins have 7oz each 3x a day (wake time, an hour before their second nap and a bedtime bottle.. they also have breakfast, lunch and dinner. as did my other children) I know all kids are different but they sell bigger bottles for a reason! Even on formula tubs it gives a guide to how much at what age.
Not only that but baby feeding equipment is meant to be sterilised up to a year old...I doubt they bought a steriliser along, and for me as we're still in covid times, id want to sterilise and disinfect all I could!
The word is they sell them
The only reason they have the baby bottles is because daves mom brought them with the prep machine that they quickly got rid of as it was to much effort

Reactions: 5
Who would you rather babysat your kids - Gary Glitter or Rolf Harris?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They're such a bloody weird couple. I can't for the life of me imagine what the two of them would have to talk about over dinner, even if Barney wasn't there. Oh let me guess, probably just their hypothetical future trips to Disney. *Yawn*.

Reactions: 16
They're such a bloody weird couple. I can't for the life of me imagine what the two of them would have to talk about over dinner, even if Barney wasn't there. Oh let me guess, probably just their hypothetical future trips to Disney. *Yawn*.
Tattle and comments they need to delete, how to continue to fleece the public, what Sophie needs

Reactions: 10
I picture there conversation going like
I lifted an extra weight in the gym today
Thats nice I brought six new dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The whole thing was so awkward and uncomfortable. So strange. !!
Just like when they were at the Trafford Centre and she was dangling him near the railings a la Michael Jackson & Blanket. Similar vibe in tonight’s sketch. Dangerous!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Funny how last week they couldn't go out as planned because Barney wasn't well... fast forward a week, a free trip and it doesn't seem to matter that he's still unwell and that cough 😱

I know he's not many but have they even took Barney a few small toys to play with !!!

Do we think they're actually sharing a bed tonight 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She honestly doesn’t give two 💩s about Barney. That vlog was complete shambles. Their management really aught to be having a good word with them. I’m glad that MMM has brought it up in their comments and it’s got 27 likes. However they’ll most probably ignore/delete it or even delete the whole embarrassing video. They literally had nothing to speak about, and the room didn’t even look like there was a cot in there for Barney to sleep in either. Why do you think we want to see a blooming packing video? Just give us the interesting content you’ve been promising for so many months. Your flamily are all bum sucking and it stinks.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The packing video
Good morningkkkk
We are getting ready for a exciting weekend away I've got all my clothes ready
10 dresses
1 pair of gifted jeans
4 frumpy cardies
3 dressing gowns
Ugh slippers
For dave
1 pair of puma shorts
3 tents sorry tops
The sproutfit for eating in the restaurant
Barney
6 sleep suits
All covered in six inches of dog fur.
Now its time to go in the loft and get the suitcase we brought this suitcase for Disney and we just can't wait to get back actually we better take two for all of daves snacks and barneys pouches
See you tomorrow or next week for another video

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not making dave look like poor old dave here, but this was something my mum noticed with my ex husband and me
I was wearing primark clothes that were years old and falling to bits whilst my husband was wearing Ralph Lauren and hollister t shirts
The reason was that he was making me pay all the household bills alone so after all bills came out plus money I gave him for a loan he took out etc I had about £200 left for the month - that was for food and fuel for my car.

I think dave has to beg soph for any money to buy anything and if she says no thats the end of it.
This is absolutely how their finances work. I however, have zero sympathy for Dave. You want cash Dave? Get a job!

• Heart
Loving these comments tonight :ROFLMAO: nothing better than having a good ole laugh at Soaf and Slave's expense, keep the comparisons coming :ROFLMAO:

Also SAD, please do another live, same time next week yeah? 🤞

• Haha
They really are just equally awful in their own way aren’t they 😂😂
9991B184-9678-471A-BE0C-92069C51C1C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
THEY DROPPED THEIR BEAUTIFUL BABY AND THEY DIDNT BAT AN EYELID ABOUT HIM!!!!!!

Neglectful, irresponsible, incompetent, careless arseholes!

I got my period today. My husband and I are TTC and getting more sad as the months drag on. These two imbeciles have been blessed with a gorgeous baby boy who they care so little about. My husband and I have a beautiful home (that we bought and pay for ourselves- wild concept I know), jobs that we appreciate and love, we can both drive and have our own cars (imagine!), genuine family and friends. I wouldn’t trade lives for a second but the fact these two are parents and don’t appreciate any of it. It physically hurts my heart. I feel broken watching them.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Was the six sleep suits comment a joke or are they really still dressing a year old child like a newborn? Does Barney ever wear actual clothes?

Is he going to go to school in a sleep suit?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

I got my period today. My husband and I are TTC and getting more sad as the months drag on. These two imbeciles have been blessed with a gorgeous baby boy who they care so little about. My husband and I have a beautiful home (that we bought and pay for ourselves- wild concept I know), jobs that we appreciate and love, we can both drive and have our own cars (imagine!), genuine family and friends. I wouldn’t trade lives for a second but the fact these two are parents and don’t appreciate any of it. It physically hurts my heart. I feel broken watching them.
It will happen, don’t give up! Myself and my partner tried for over a year and I’m now 34 weeks along! I know what you mean about how frustrating it is seeing toads like them not giving a 💩 about their kid when you’d give anything and know you’d make a great parent, it’s awful. They just don’t seem to really care about him at all

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I hear you. Three miscarriages, two years TTC and these two clowns drop a beautiful baby and their first instinct is “tit! Did you film it?” I hate saying some people don’t deserve kids, but.....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh, Lord. What an awkward end to that live! She was clearly mortified that she'd been seen dropping Barney like that - quick, end the live! Abort mission! Seriously, these things happen. If she'd have made sure he was OK and laughed it off then nobody would judge her, but to immediately say "did we show that' just shows how bothered she is about her image and what people think of her. The pair of them are an absolute joke.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think what's more worrying was their lack of worry which says to me things like that are a regular occurance

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.