Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! ...If they're starting to Photoshop the vlogs maybe Photoshop Dave some f@#&*"g SHOES !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What the actual duck. Make it out like they had coats to go out in when they didn’t even pack them. The fraudulent fuckers strike again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The irony that she stole photos off trip advisor but didn’t think to leave a review after her free trip. These two don’t even deserve a free trip to the shed at the end of my garden

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Dave claims to have so many friends and is always tagging them on insta but…
Where are they Dave? When do they visit you? Tag you? Hang out with you?
You see them as a friend and they see you as some weird obsessed creepy perv who is jumping on their fame that they actually earned!
you don’t have any friends Dave apart from your mistress/owner

• Haha
Reactions: 30
😱 i knew it looked “off” but didn’t twig why! Well done you detective you 👍🏻
not even the same room! Wow, just wow!
How embarrassing, they were gifted a trip to review it and they didn’t even bother to take a pic of the room to use so she had to take one off trip adviser?! Surely taking pics of the room would have been something you’d do if you were reviewing it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s the betting she will change the picture now that it has come to surface that she photoshopped herself and Barney in a photo she found on trip advisor. They even said they didn’t have coats with them 🙈🤣🤣🤣

#30 drop tier wife photoshops their life !
Love this! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The photoshopped room is probably the best thing I’ve seen in ages! This has cheered me up no end! Thank you!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When dave was trying to justify not going out and he said 'we can't put Barney through that' 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈. They must not have remembered to take the rain cover. Idiots

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
When dave was trying to justify not going out and he said 'we can't put Barney through that' 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈. They must not have remembered to take the rain cover. Idiots
They obviously wasn’t gifted a rain cover with the gifted pram that doesn’t fit into her car! Barney will outgrow that doona v.soon what are they going to do then ? Be even shitter parents??

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Omg you’re right I didn’t even notice it was photoshopped 😂The bottom photo is the first picture which comes up on Tripadvisor which is the one she’s used as the background
View attachment 632915
View attachment 632916
I’m so confused by her! Why did she need to do this? Isn’t the coat she’s wearing the same one she puts on in the vlog to go to dinner? So presumably she packed a coat for herself but not Barney?
And why would you use that thumbnail for a vlog in which you sit in your hotel room saying you haven’t got a coat?! None of it makes sense!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
At the end of the vlog where they are outside Lego land it looks like that poor baby is in nothing but a sleep suit and a cardi , come ON ! at some point it’s almost abuse what they are doing to that kid !

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.