Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is giving me LIFE and a well needed guffaw as I have a poorly cat. S&D’s talent for turning anything in to a mundane experience is quite something. Two people with such little creative talent and drive see themselves as having a “career” in the arts - amazing delusions.
Apologies if this has already been said but do you think they requested a ground level room out of sheer laziness or did the PR Team assume (correctly) that Slave is immobile?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I notice Sophie has pulled ahead decisively in the poll since she faceplanted her child on the floor.
Did anyone catch a screenshot of this happening on the live? Totally missed it and I want to see the look on her face! She’s a terrible parent.

Dave worked out on the treadmill in “sliders” and socks, didn’t even look that fast
The way he was walking to the gym looked like his knees couldn’t take him. He needs proper shoes, it kills me he wear sliders all the time. Especially to work out.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone catch a screenshot of this happening on the live? Totally missed it and I want to see the look on her face! She’s a terrible parent.

The way he was walking to the gym llike his knees couldn’t take him. He needs proper shoes, it kills me he wear sliders all the time. Especially to work out.
If you click on ‘Most Liked Posts’ it’s on there! Watching their reaction again and again is so disturbing. And it’s bleeping weird Barney didn’t put his hands out to stop himself from hitting the floor, he isn’t a tiny baby, he’s nearly one!

Remember they did that Tesco advert didn’t they get gift vouchers so Dave got a coat? Wasn’t it the trip where Barney was clearly underdressed and cold with no blanket and they both had coats on? I bet the coat doesn’t fit him!

It’s hilarious going back over their old video titles, their pure fraud!!!!!!!

Reactions: 14
the thing that annoys me most about the video where they dropped Barney … soph’s first question is “did you show that?” to Dave … not worrying if her son who she has just dropped face first onto the floor is ok ??? all she cares about is image and how she is perceived

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
If you click on ‘Most Liked Posts’ it’s on there! Watching their reaction again and again is so disturbing. And it’s bleeping weird Barney didn’t put his hands out to stop himself from hitting the floor, he isn’t a tiny baby, he’s nearly one!

Remember they did that Tesco advert didn’t they get gift vouchers so Dave got a coat? Wasn’t it the trip where Barney was clearly underdressed and cold with no blanket and they both had coats on? I bet the coat doesn’t fit him!

It’s hilarious going back over their old video titles, their pure fraud!!!!!!!
I missed the live too... Is there a video of it somewhere?! Because it's just showing snapshots of what happened. Was she holding Barney in that position where he is facing the camera & she's bouncing him around like she was at trafford centre?! 🙄🙄

UPDATE, No worries I've just seen it. WOW...... What a vile little b*tch... "Did you show that?!" is the FIRST thing that comes out her mouth. I honestly can't express how much I hate this woman.....

I've just gone on their YouTube where the clip is still up. I am in shock... You can tell how AWKWARD they are after it happened. You can just FEEL Sophie seething that Dave caught that on camera, & now she looks terrible. She just wanted that live to be OVER! Wow. And what's with Dave looking SO angry at the end just because he got hold of a nappy?! 🥴 he is a CHILD.... It's what kids do!? Man I can't get over how easily they get annoyed at their own child.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I missed the live too... Is there a video of it somewhere?! Because it's just showing snapshots of what happened. Was she holding Barney in that position where he is facing the camera & she's bouncing him around like she was at trafford centre?! 🙄🙄

UPDATE, No worries I've just seen it. WOW...... What a vile little b*tch... "Did you show that?!" is the FIRST thing that comes out her mouth. I honestly can't express how much I hate this woman.....

I've just gone on their YouTube where the clip is still up. I am in shock... You can tell how AWKWARD they are after it happened. You can just FEEL Sophie seething that Dave caught that on camera, & now she looks terrible. She just wanted that live to be OVER! Wow. And what's with Dave looking SO angry at the end just because he got hold of a nappy?! 🥴 he is a CHILD.... It's what kids do!? Man I can't get over how easily they get annoyed at their own child.
It was SO awkward

Reactions: 13
The fact the words ‘did you film that’ and ‘don’t hate me’ were said and what WASNT said was oh my god Barney are you okay?

• Sad
Noticing that the Lodge guys have 5.4k views on their latest vlog and S&D have only 4.9 k in 16 hours! Plus Lodge guys only have 20k subs.....
Also they have a lot less thumbs down too.
LGs are a pair of scamming twits but they do have alot more get up and go about them 😂
S&D need to stop relying and exploiting the cuteness of their baby son for views!
Give us a Dave montage of all his slider/sock wearing , grubby ,holey shirt wearing , gym shouting , bin sitting , pretend toothache , lost in Walmart , sproutfit wearing , tiny feet , shite talking ways !! .... Now I'd watch that comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
They’ve got 0 Dino emojis, 24 comments and 5K views. This is going to be a painfully slow death.

Reactions: 23
They’ve got 0 Dino emojis, 24 comments and 5K views. This is going to be a painfully slow death.
And so many of those 24 comments aren’t the most glowing of The Frump and The Lump!!!

0 Dinos guyyyyyyzzzzzzzzz

THREAD TITLE SUGGESTION - Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I really think the front of house should have turned them away from the restaurant if a “casual dress code” was in place, because they weren’t even casual they were in dirty loungewear 🤢 COVERED in hair as usual despite the fact they’ve been away from CHEP for over a week?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They really did look awful. Dave was bursting out of his shirt, probably why he put the minging jumper back on.

It made me laugh that even after the backlash here around the Uggs with a dress (IN SUMMER!), Sophie decided that we clearly don't know what we are talking about it and repeated this crime of fashion.

Then there's poor Barney who is almost a year old and doesn't get to wear any clothes because it is easier to stick him in a sleepsuit. Jess Ratbags must be very bemused that all of Wilf's clothes she gave Sophie have never seen the light of day. Sophie's warped mind must seeing wearing hand-me-downs as beneath her but is happy for Barney to have no clothes at all as the alternative!? You'd think someone who loves clothes as much as she professes to would enjoy shopping for and dressing up their baby. And remember, she's all about being gender neutral, so if she's all about the dresses, why can't Barney have one!?

Also, why buy your baby a giant balloon as a toy!? It's probably going to burst and terrify him. And even if it doesn't pop, soon enough it will deflate and the fun is gone. For the price surely she could have bought him a real ball!?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
View attachment 632027

WTF is she like?? Putting on her raincoat to walk to the restaurant which is probably in the same building.

She took 3 days doing the packing and Dave’s coat didn’t make the cut, yet she had 6 outfits for herself?? Gobdaw
Love the word Gobdaw @Donald73 - describes this pair of wasters to a T! West of the Shannon we would call them shite hawks or Dry shites- feel so sorry for poor Barney having these two for parents...😥

Reactions: 6
I was determined not to watch, but after reading all this,tattle made me :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::rolleyes: and now I feel a rant coming on!
They are shameful, shameless, awful, grubby grifters. They showed next to nothing of the amenities and things to do the hotel that they were GIFTED a stay in and supposed to advertise has, plenty of people though including children they did not have permission to film!! So what if it was raining, not putting Barney through it! They were going out in the rain, not deep sea diving, could it be he has no rain cover on his pram…… We didn’t see them pull up at the hotel to advertise the name of it, didn’t see the front or the lobby. Just Dave slobbing round the carpark in flip flops,Dave on the treadmill in flip flops, I am sure he would have been told immediately if he had been seen by staff, so unsafe. Barney in pyjamas for breakfast which they did not change him out of.No bib in the restaurant and little in the way of food by the look of it. Barney with no pool float, but a balloon suitable for 8+ children! Sophie picking food up off the floor, obviously as there is no Chep to gobble it up.If I were the hotel I would send them a retrospective invoice. Hopefully this means they will never be given shag all again by anyone. What a pointless existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So I think the reason they have barely made an effort is this....

Being the selfish brats that they are, they don’t associate a GIFTED STAY with being paid for an AD. They basically just got a free stay for two nights instead of a lump fee in the thousands. Because of this, this is why I think they are doing literally duck all and doing the bare minimum.

Jesus, Soaf made a reel and Instagram photo for some crappy new look jeans but not a £900 (including food) hotel stay!!!!?! Make it make sense.

Their entitled ‘we are on holiday’ attitudes are so grotesque. Your life is one big jolly bleeping holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They are a disgrace thankfully the dinosaur club is going the way of the real dinosaurs as more people finally see the light ! Dave is pathetic, soph is a brat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re a laughing stock for all us hard working tax payers. When will you both get real jobs snd stop pussy footing around? That’s what I want to know. Not long till the next ‘we need to talk’ video I don’t think.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I also thought it was interesting that whilst on 'holiday' where you can eat what you want we saw all of Dave's meals, meanwhile at home we never see a thing he eats. IF he was actually on any kind of diet we would see all his meals, instead we see nothing but a heavily censored food shop.

Personally I thought the fact he had his own breakfast, inevitably Barney's plus a yogurt/granola pot was quite indictive of what he is actually consuming in a normal day.

So I think the reason they have barely made an effort is this....

Being the selfish brats that they are, they don’t associate a GIFTED STAY with being paid for an AD. They basically just got a free stay for two nights instead of a lump fee in the thousands. Because of this, this is why I think they are doing literally duck all and doing the bare minimum.

Jesus, Soaf made a reel and Instagram photo for some crappy new look jeans but not a £900 (including food) hotel stay!!!!?! Make it make sense.

Their entitled ‘we are on holiday’ attitudes are so grotesque. Your life is one big jolly bleeping holiday.
You have them down to a T!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.