Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep watching the awkwardness of them both after she drops him looololllollllll.
That live will be deleted eventually.

I'm not sure how they're going to cope at Legoland on a Saturday with Barney when they can't even handle a trip to the farm shop.

They always act like Barney is such a hassle because he wants to crawl and explore and they're always holding him 🙄 Heavens above Barney crawled and found a nappy.. sorry waving a straw in his face didn't entertain him for long

Reactions: 17
The awkwardness was great to watch just felt bad for poor Barney… they needn’t have been so weird about it they should have just laughed it off and gave him a cuddle all parents do silly things like that every now and then don’t know why they were so worried about it being on camera!

Reactions: 20
That live has still annoyed me! Has anyone saved it??
Why didn’t they baby proof the hotel room for Barney to crawl around safely in? He’s nearly 1 and they hold him all the time? I bet Slave sat on his fat ass watching crap on his phone keeping grip of Barney and feeding him air while Soaf went off for her narcissistic facial with the bloody Disney face oil! That poor baby 🤦🏼
god tier wife?? More like drop tier wife

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That live has still annoyed me! Has anyone saved it??
Why didn’t they baby proof the hotel room for Barney to crawl around safely in? He’s nearly 1 and they hold him all the time? I bet Slave sat on his fat ass watching crap on his phone keeping grip of Barney and feeding him air while Soaf went off for her narcissistic facial with the bloody Disney face oil! That poor baby 🤦🏼
god tier wife?? More like drop tier wife
Omg

"Drop tier wife" HAS to be in the next thread title 😂👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I think after watching they really do need to wake up and sort themselves out, they will get plenty of views because people will just watch it for the absolute disaster it was!
They must be up all night blocking people and deleting comments, surely that must register with them what a tit show they really are.
It’s time for one of them to grow up and get some real paid employment so they support the family but they are both too stubborn and self centred to do that.
They need to start putting some time and effort into parenting, letting your 11 month old suck air from a newborn bottle (and teat probably) was so painful to watch.
I wonder what their families honestly think when they watch these vlogs.. Dave’s family appeared to have something about them so you would think they would see how people react to them and step in. Maybe they do.. who knows.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I thought Dave was never going to twig that Barney was getting nowt from that bottle. It was painful how long it went on for. More awkward to watch than Barney's Big Drop.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I absolutely believe that Dave's family do dish out some home truths, but they are trying to balance things and not go too far so that they can maintain a relationship with Dave and Barney. I think Sophie keeps them at arms' length to prevent them 'poisoning' Dave against her and their lifestyle.

Sophie's family appear to be middle class and I think there will be a LOT of sniggering behind the gruesome twosome's backs. I feel her family probably look down on the working class so goodness knows what they think of Sophie who is not of any class at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Off topic but meaning to post for a while. I regularly see Dave as he lives near me, he’s always walking to or from co-op with Barney but never Sophie. The co-op is possibly less than 5 minutes walk. Also have never seen them walking Chip 🙈
Omg same! It’s the one handed pram pushing that gets me

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Can I just say that I am really enjoying the insider snippets from Tattlers local to the Gruesome Twosome.

Bet it's her on the phone, demanding that he get another packet of those lemon iced buns.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok guys, so MMM left a comment asking if Barney was alright after being dropped, it had received a lot of likes BUT..........they have now deleted it!!!!!! They are just disgusting, it was a genuine comment left with pure concern for Barney :mad:

Weather report for Windsor, heavy rain all day, have fun you pair a-holes!

Beat me to it x
I can confirm that it is torrentially raining here today!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whats their management group called again? I want to see if this trip is gifted/PR and if so why it hasnt been labelled as so

Reactions: 7
I can't believe I just watched B trying to drink air from that bottle for so long .... what an ignorant, pathetic excuse for a father Dave is.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Petition for a live next time Dave needs the dentist, imagine if we witnessed Bin-gate live

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.