Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
I could not have rolled my eyes any harder at this is if I tried!

You can't stick out completing a press up challenge let alone life goals. Stop using anxiety as an excuse, it belittles the people who actually have true anxiety!
She always posts stuff like this after a backlash !!!
she dropped her baby and didn’t care if he was hurt or not
She kept him in pajamas for the whole time on their ‘holiday’
She tried to trick everyone but photoshopping a pic but has been caught out
She’s realised the flamily are now leaving them in droves
She was gifted an expensive hotel stay and did absolutely fuck all to highlight any of the hotels facilities or benefits

she’s feeling sorry for herself and posts shit like this to get all the arse kissing comments to validate herself !!!!!
Her fat jelly baby husband is a cunt as well !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Emmapism

VIP Member
I think accidents happen and nobody should be talking about social services unless they know a child is in danger. It was a carpeted floor and clearly an accident.

They're shitty parents for sure but social services?

Reactions: 47

Nannycaff54

Sophie and Dave, you obviously read here. My grandson finally landed a job after being made redundant from his airport job. He's finding it very difficult because of his size (height 6ft10 not 6ft10 wide). He's bent over a low work top for 8 hours, even some of his work colleagues said he wouldn't last a week. He could get disability payments because of his learning disabilities but he chooses to work because, as in his words, real men have to work. He puts the pair of you to shame. He's been burnt and today has a bad cut but he's still there and not whinging about. Grow up the pair of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Squirrel108

Bet she can’t believe we saw through the photoshopping, after all we all only have just the 2 brain cells.....

#30 Fat jelly belly and Mormon Molly, couldn’t go out in Windsor, they didn’t have a brolly!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Mushroom30

Off topic but meaning to post for a while. I regularly see Dave as he lives near me, he’s always walking to or from co-op with Barney but never Sophie. The co-op is possibly less than 5 minutes walk. Also have never seen them walking Chip 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Mable912

VIP Member
I’m sorry, I’m the biggest Dave and Soph basher going as well as being a self proclaimed prude 😂 but my personal opinion is that bashing Soph for wearing a bikini to go swimming is a bit too far. Her figure, considering she’s had a child, seems decent (even though I’m fully aware of how lazy she is and how much shit she eats) so I’d probably don a bikini to take my son swimming as well!

Very archaic views on here if we are slating women in bikinis with some boob visible. Thought it was 2021…

• Heart

Bumblebee93

Long time reader of tattle here and had to comment after tonight's absolute shamble of a "video".

The things that really irritated and concerned me :

Barney drinks out of an completely empty bottle for nearly 3 and half minutes meaning it was empty before they went live and not one of them noticed, only when he starts to cry.

Dave's incredibly annoying looks towards Sophie every time Barney makes a slight grizzle as if hes ruining the video. He's tired ffs, pay your child some attention and see that his needs are met, not keep on blabbering on about your steak dinner at 6.30 which clearly you cant afford but god forbid missing out on a lunch someone else has paid for and caring for your son first.

When she drops Barney, the lack of concern from both of them is disgusting. They do not deserve to be parents!! How Dave looks at Sophie and you can clearly see he's thinking "Now its your fault that we're going to get bad comments and people have actually seen how we can not look after our son". They don't even check hes ok afterwards just instantly "He's ok". How do you know, your amaaaazing wife just dropped your son on his face and you haven't even shown slight concern just how it will make the pair of you useless d*kheads look! 😡😡

Wow, glad to get that off my chest. I hope when he goes to legoland that he's turned away from every ride, Barney screams the whole day and Sophs flowery dress gets stuck in the teacups and she get her brain spun around in the right direction a few times🖕🖕

• Sad
  • Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Soaf, I’m not sure what weird Amish child rearing cult your are following;

- The concept of being gender neutral is not an excuse to basically be a selfish cow and decorate your child’s nursery in a feminine way because you wanted a girl.
- Babies who are almost one, really don’t need to be spending their days in sleepsuits. They need clothing that allows them to explore the world around them.
- Having your husband home, to raise your son together, is a privilege many would dream of. To see how massively you both fucked it up doesn’t make people jealous of you sweetie, we pity you.
- Barney NEEDS to have more stimulation, more eye contact and more 1:1 play that doesn’t involve a screen.

Facts

• Heart
Reactions: 39

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Sorry but less than a week after you’ve allegedly had a massive dental problem, have been hacked into and stitched up and apparently still have the wisdom tooth pain......he’s chomping on steak, fries, fudge and fuck know what else he ISNT filming. The who dentist thing was LIES LIES LIES for attention.
And now off to a week in Scotland where he will no doubt binge eat his way through the trip. The man is deranged and she’s a fucking witch.

two holidays for two people who do fuck all, don’t clean their house, don’t play with their kid and don’t have jobs 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

chunks58

Sophie and Dave don’t have sex, you can tell by how they interact with each other. So awkward and disjointed. They do neglect Barney, it must be obvious to their families that he does not have proper clothes for the weather, hardly any toys, is not being feed properly and that the dog runs the house. Let alone the lack of interaction. No doubt they will be ‘having a little chat’ about how they have self diagnosed Barney with some sort of disorder to give them a break from pretending to be actually decent parents, and double plus absolving them of all blame. Her sister is a bit of a show off, but is a proper parent who spends so much money on her children to make sure they are happy. I honestly think Sophie’s family put the blame all on the useless Dave-and Sophie probably does too. The sad thing is Barney is going to be noticing in the next year or too how different his life is to his cousins-not material things but how well they are looked after compared to him.
Neglected I've said it before that's the right word to sum up the way Barney is treated. I've tried to lay off comments as becoming obsessed but the last few vlogs have been so upsetting. Starting with the paddling pool vlog😭 the way dave put him in the pool, one of his legs bent, the way Barney flinched and tried to away from soph pouring water out of the cup. You could see Barney did not know what to do in the water. The way they both couldn't be bothered to sit beside him for an hour. The usual feeding him using his fingers 😭. On to the live vlog, starting with dave letting Barney suck on fresh air for 2 1/2 mins with a bottle that is for newborns, not noticing or not caring, im not sure. I cant believe they do not know you have to adjust babies bottles and teats, he's nearly a year old. The way she dropped him on his little face and instead of picking him up to cuddle and comfort him, all she cared about, if it was recorded ffs. The fact Barney didn't even cry, just carried on crawling, that has played on my mind since. The way they both hold on to him when its so obvious he just wants to get down and crawl about. The pics on dave Instagram, him tucking in to dinner, Barney a few bits of tomato? The way he was sucking that bottle tells me he was hungry for more milk, the ticking timebomb😔😔.
Today to find out via their stories it was a gifted stay, makes me so angry. What the hell do they do to deserve such a lovely experience. Seeing Barney not having a clue what to do in the swimming pool is so desperately sad and really upsetting. No coat or jacket, carrying him around with a blanket at legoland is truly shameful! Poor gorgeous boy, he deserves so much better then those two lazy layabouts.

Time for the parents to step in and sort them out. I dont know about soph parents but daves parents seem on the ball, time for a sit down and some home truths and soon.
Sorry for rant

• Sad

Jillbean3000

Sophie’s whole life is fantasy not living up to reality.

1.become Miss honey as a school teacher = fantasy vs reality
2. Marry a up and coming musical theatre professional and go to all the opening premieres = fantasy vs reality
3. Have a baby and be fussed over by everyone = fantasy vs reality
4. Becoming a sensational YouTube star with own channel and family channel = fantasy vs reality
5. Purchased modern new build own home and decorate with all the lastest B&M merch = fantasy vs reality

A dreeeeaaammmm is a wisssssh your heart makes

• Haha
  • Heart