Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this trip will show just how lazy they are, plenty of things so far they could have ig'd for content, barney swimming, her facial, they just arent cut out 4 this as a full time job

Reactions: 18
Just been catching up on this thread and OMG that live, they're a disgrace, she showed her true colours when her first instict was "did you record that" daft bint :mad: and then a minute later she realised how it would look and kept awkwardly going "he's okay, he's okay" and Dave looked PISSED OFF! their little freebie holiday has got off to a horrible start and I hope more of the FlAmiLy see through them !, I hope it's pissed down all day 🤞🤞

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
My mum and dad took us to Lego land when we were kids. We went to Lego land for the day and I remember going to see Windsor castle on the other day.
Instead they will have been sat in that hotel room sulking all day. They’ve made themselves look like right idiots with how they reacted to dropping Barney. Be interesting to see if he has a bruise on his face or something in the legoland vlog.

Reactions: 13
Have they posted anything on Instagram today ive been at work all day so not checked yet

Reactions: 5
I think this trip will show just how lazy they are, plenty of things so far they could have ig'd for content, barney swimming, her facial, they just arent cut out 4 this as a full time job
This is another thing that infuriates me about them, their refusal to put any effort whatsoever into their channel. You can make a living from YT but in order to do that you have to actually create content. Not just turn on the camera for 10 minutes a day and hope for the best, we could all do that. They claim that vlogging is their 'job' but they put absolutely no effort into it whatsoever. That people worship these two blows my mind, there is nothing appealing about them whatsoever. They contribute nothing to society but are happy to take, take, take.

Reactions: 19
The awkwardness was great to watch just felt bad for poor Barney… they needn’t have been so weird about it they should have just laughed it off and gave him a cuddle all parents do silly things like that every now and then don’t know why they were so worried about it being on camera!
Yeah.....the fact that Sophie's first thought was how it looked to others makes me want to throw up.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It's so obviously gifted and I suspect with people guessing names like Get Binky and Adam Hattan would lead me to think there are a few of them going. God it would be awful! There is no way they could be arsed to go all the way to Windsor without being paid for it, they can't even be arsed to go the Chester Zoo and that is around the corner! When the vlogs from this do drop I'm going to play Disney bingo.

I do think though that they may be in strife with the management company. They are still listed on there but have noticed a change in them, keeps trying to show she can advertise things such as the aioli and suspect they got this straight through their youtube address or through the Knapps. Their management website seems as bad as them with updating things so may be left on there. No ads recently and this change along with the new website seems odd to me. When was the last time we saw anything from their P.O. Box?

One question if you delete your comments would that affect the algorithm with interactions? I was watching a livestream recently with a group of very successful gamers and they were taking the piss out of one of them that he always get's some comments that he already knows what is coming to a new game and pretends he doesn't, his response was he doesn't care what people say as it's all interactions and that is good for the channel. I immediately thought of the serial deleters
I’ve heard that any type of interaction (that would include thumbs down on a video) is seen in a positive light as it’s still an interaction. So if we want them gone it would be better to not interact in any way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is another thing that infuriates me about them, their refusal to put any effort whatsoever into their channel. You can make a living from YT but in order to do that you have to actually create content. Not just turn on the camera for 10 minutes a day and hope for the best, we could all do that. They claim that vlogging is their 'job' but they put absolutely no effort into it whatsoever. That people worship these two blows my mind, there is nothing appealing about them whatsoever. They contribute nothing to society but are happy to take, take, take.
Exactly, they don't realize that vloggers need a "thing" that sets them apart. Back when they did the split videos with Dave on tour and Soaf at home (doing nothing tbh, but still), it was at least interesting. They could have made a lot of great content with parenting being their new "thing," but instead they sat around at home and blamed the pandemic for their lack of trying. There's so much they could have done even during lockdown; DIY, baking, projects with Barney. But no, they sit back and think their viewers will be loyal to them without any continued effort.

Reactions: 13
I’ve heard that any type of interaction (that would include thumbs down on a video) is seen in a positive light as it’s still an interaction. So if we want them gone it would be better to not interact in any way.
A bit annoyed at the thought of all thumbs down on the rubbish vlogs making a contribution to the Amish dress fund and Oafs Monster addiction!🤔
Wouldn't mind so much if any of it was going on Barney though...doubt it .
Maybe need to do radio silence on their posts for awhile and they will soon be begging to piss of tattlers again lol

Reactions: 9
Why oh why when Barney enjoys something he is said to be obsessed it grates on me

Would it be too difficult to give Barney something to eat so that he didn’t have to wait until 6.30. I’d have fed him and then he could have slept while they enjoyed their meal

It’s pretty obvious where Dave has gone he’s getting rid of the dirty nappy that the lazy soda left on the floor for B to get into

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Watched the Trafford Centre vlog again for the lols, this image in particular made me chuckle.. the absolute state of them
8355C8A6-CE0E-4C36-A3C4-518560F43D68.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I don't want to give them a view so can anyone confirm if they actually fed Barney a proper meal that night or if they just gave him a tiny bottle of milk? He's one now, he should be eating three meals a day of decent food. That should be how he's getting the majority of the nutrition he needs. I do worry about that little lad, those two are completely clueless.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They will always get a thumbs down from me, it might be a reaction but i don't see it as being positive, i'd like to think that the flamily must be so confused on how anyone can dislike their vlogs :ROFLMAO: also for them to count as views you have to watch past 11-30 seconds depending on how long the video is, just pause at the beginning, thumbs down and catch up on tattle, someone will take one for the team :)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.