Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2021-06-22 230119.png

Making sure you look like a good mother in the camera when you try and show your son affection

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Yeah the whole swimming reel is SO forced and fake smiles etc as well. What a bizarre existence thinking.. "I'm going to film myself wiggle about in my bikini and then make a video about how I'm consciously NOT thinking about my body in a bikini because I'm having so much fun with my baby' 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Influencers lead such sad existences. All I could think about when Jess Ratbags announced Penelope's birth was how instead of enjoying her new baby she and her OH were arranging her placenta into a heart shape to share with the world. It defies all logic. How can you care more about internet strangers than you do your own family!?

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Yeh the smiling at Barney was so fake in the swimming pool. They looked so weird and unnatural Barney was barely touching the water 😂

Reactions: 15
They should have bought Barney a little float thing to sit in, they do fab ones for babies these days and let him float from one to the other.

Oh but I forgot, they don’t like spending money on the child and Soph’s priority that day after getting some insta reel and faked fun and affection was getting to the Spa to have her favourite person pampered. She really is an obnoxious little toad. My heart breaks for Barney when he grows up and realises how she feels.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The flamily is so odd. You’d think with so many butt sucking comments that their PO Box would be crammed of stuff for Barney but it’s not. It’s basically empty everything they check it 😂 aside from photos of disabled dogs in compromising situations. The flamily definitely seem more interested in chip and it’s really bizarre.

I honestly think Barney is so let down. I actually want to see them go to Florida because it will be a complete disaster.

Jess Ratbags is such a show off (and the placenta tit was WEIRD) but at least she appears to have more of clue about being a parent and Wilf and Penelope will never go without. I bet Soaf is a complete laughing stock of the family.

Do you know really disturbes me, how Barney appears really unnatural with them. It’s so awkward and it’s like he doesn’t know who they are. Very strange

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I can't stand Knappily either and both are using each other. They are match made in heaven (hell) with our 2 favorite scroungers.

Reactions: 5
Do you know really disturbes me, how Barney appears really unnatural with them. It’s so awkward and it’s like he doesn’t know who they are. Very strange
Probably because he’s over Soaf’s mum’s 90% of the time and only picked up when it’s vlog time. Soaf needs her sleep, and Dave needs his gym dontcha’ know?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I can't stand Knappily either and both are using each other. They are match made in heaven (hell) with our 2 favorite scroungers.
Yeah Knappily is the better of two evils (compared to slobby browns) but also, she’s so Debbie desperate to be part of the Disney world. I mean fair enough they are DVC and like all things Disney so compared to Soaf and Dave they actually seem to like Disney 😂

God did anyone wake up this morning with pure hatred for these two.... 😂 I just cannot cope with how tit they are. Honestly. A complete pair of delusional twats

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah Knappily is the better of two evils (compared to slobby browns) but also, she’s so Debbie desperate to be part of the Disney world. I mean fair enough they are DVC and like all things Disney so compared to Soaf and Dave they actually seem to like Disney 😂

God did anyone wake up this morning with pure hatred for these two.... 😂 I just cannot cope with how tit they are. Honestly. A complete pair of delusional twats
Debbie Desperate 🤣🤣🤣
Sian - have some self respect luv

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has daves insta completely disappeared for anyone else or have I just been blocked? I haven't looked at his insta for weeks, haven't commented got months and I haven't followed him for about a year so dunno why I would have been? 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Free gifted trip and he films himself walking around the car park in the dark, no wonder security spoke to him. I bet the staff were laughing when these two rocked up, they stand out for all the wrong reasons.
I've looked at the hotel website and there's an outdoor children's play area, outdoor gym trail, bird seed provided to feed the swan's on the Thames, tennis courts, outdoor pool and she'd rather go and have a free facial, and he'd rather wander around getting up to God only knows what loitering in the car park.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
OK to answer my own question. I think dave has deleted his account. I quickly made a random new insta for this purpose because I'm off, kids at school/sleeping and housework is done and I'm bored haha. I had to scroll down to November 2019 to find a post Sophie had tagged him in but it says user not found

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
OK to answer my own question. I think dave has deleted his account. I quickly made a random new insta for this purpose because I'm off, kids at school/sleeping and housework is done and I'm bored haha. I had to scroll down to November 2019 to find a post Sophie had tagged him in but it says user not found
I can see his account, although when I search it looks like he's got stories but when I click on his page the pink ring disappears, if that makes sense?

Reactions: 3
Has daves insta completely disappeared for anyone else or have I just been blocked? I haven't looked at his insta for weeks, haven't commented got months and I haven't followed him for about a year so dunno why I would have been? 😂😂
It’s still there unfortunately 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s still there unfortunately 😂
That's so strange. Maybe he's changed his name slightly so when I click on the one she's tagged its not registering. So weird it isn't working on a new account

Gutted. Thought something exciting was finally happening in their lives 😂😂

Reactions: 2
That's so strange. Maybe he's changed his name slightly so when I click on the one she's tagged its not registering. So weird it isn't working on a new account

When you block someone instagram gives you the option now to block future accounts that may be linked to the original, so that may be why?

Reactions: 10
When you block someone instagram gives you the option now to block future accounts that may be linked to the original, so that may be why?
Aww maybe. Oh well I've deleted that account now anyways 😂😂 gonna enjoy getting on with having a life, hope they enjoy not having one haha

Reactions: 5

No I don’t think so? Because he’s tagged on a post (not that many of hers tbf) and it goes straight there. I can’t remember if it had the underscore in it before or if that’s the new changes

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.