Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we've gone from watching them sat at home with Barney in a sleepsuit, covered in food with a screen to watching them sat in a hotel with Barney in a sleepsuit, covered in food watching a screen😒😒🙄

They're really pissing me off ... they can't even do anything when they're gifted a stay!! I bet Dave slept in that small bed in the baby bit.

What a completely useless pair of twats 😤😤😤😤

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Let’s face is, these two are nothing more than a pair of selfish, moronic, immature twats!!!!!!

Their trip looks so so tit. I spent a rainy day at Disneyland Paris and it was amazing. Put on a coat and off you go. I reckon they had no money. A boat trip?! You can barely hold your son without dropping him on land!

GUYzzzzzzzz We may have finally caused the Dino Club extinction!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s quite obvious they have no money. They could have took Barney into the hotel shop and bought him some Lego or something as a trip souvenir instead of wasting time in the room but it doesn’t even look like Dave owns a pair of shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seriously , I want to know , does that man not own a pair of shoes ? Is Soaf not mortified going anywhere with him wearing those sliders that make him shuffle about like a weirdo! . Why does he not have the basic necessities yet are planning luxury holidays abroad ? I'm baffled 🤔😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
They're starting to get comments on the vlog about not letting rain get in the way of a day out, and whether Barney only watches Disney films and nothing educational, etc. Good. Let's hope the flamily are opening their eyes (at bloody last!).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not even 2k views in 4 hours. It’s quite enjoyable watching their channel die a slow death

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone with two brain cells and their retinas attached can see these two are the most lazy weird parents so hopefully the flamily get smart and start calling these twats out.

Why does Soaf have 100 ASOS and Mango outfits but Dave doesn’t have a coat? Why does Barney watch Tv constantly. I suggest you all go back and watch, Barneys eye contact with his parents is pretty much non existent. That’s a very worrying sign

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I know they went swimming with him but why wasn't Barney properly dressed all day?!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I know it’s not a popular opinion on here but for some hotels inviting influencers to stay can be amazing , they get passionate people who work hard , can portray a lifestyle and can showcase not just the hotel but also the local area ! this can work so well for the hotel , get them lots of business and are organic !

whoever manages the runnymeade PR team or whoever set this up was clearly sold a lie about these two from their management , if I had set this up and had an influencer produce this content , I would be gutted !! The vlogs are short , they look like absolute scruffers (I wouldn’t want to stay in a hotel if they were the type of guest that was there) , they didn’t do anything except bum about in the hotel like lunatics !
Exactly this! surely if it’s raining Sophie and dave should be showcasing what facilities they hotel has, even if it was just them going down to the lounge for a nice coffee/tea to show us what the communal lounge looks like etc, they briefly showed us their evening meal but have not even commented on how the service was- are they child friendly ,what the children’s menu like, what are the changing room facilities like etc etc etc etc there was so much more they could have done to do their job probably showcasing the runnymead hotel. What a pair of time wasters.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dave pretending he was happy about sharing his beef short rib with Barney. Yeah, right. Pull the other one, Fatty 😂 Bet he was seething.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are car crash tv at its finest.

Most vloggers would have turned the Windsor trip into a decent amount of content (room tour, food review, hotel tour etc). What do we get from these two...Dave walking around a Car Park, some swimming and Barney watching Frozen. Honestly how anyone could genuinely like these two is beyond me.

I've said it before but I genuinely feel for Barney. He was already sat in front of Frozen at breakfast. He must of been awake for an hour-ish and he was already propped infront of the tablet. Barney can't be that hard to entertain where they need the tablet so they can get through breakfast. I don't have kids so I can't really comment but it feels very lazy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Exactly this! surely if it’s raining Sophie and dave should be showcasing what facilities they hotel has, even if it was just them going down to the lounge for a nice coffee/tea to show us what the communal lounge looks like etc, they briefly showed us their evening meal but have not even commented on how the service was- are they child friendly ,what the children’s menu like, what are the changing room facilities like etc etc etc etc there was so much more they could have done to do their job probably showcasing the runnymead hotel. What a pair of time wasters.
My partner and I went to the lake district valentines day 2020. It was raining all day one and we still got dressed and went to the zoo, just having hot chocolates to keep warm and then when we got back to the hotel we enjoyed our outdoor private hot tub in the rain and the other hotel facilities that we looked into and still went out for tea.

These 2 could be given the most fabulous holiday for free and theyd waste it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely they should be showing Barney how to eat at mealtimes? At slowly giving him small amounts of food?
Nah, shove a pain au chocolate and frozen in front of his face!!!!

Reactions: 10
Some pretty negative comments on their vlog tonight. Have the flamily now seen the light?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can just imagine these 2 useless slobs in my gorgeous hometown of Edinburgh
For the record there are hundreds of indoor and outdoor activities to do in Edinburgh, quite a few that are free or very low cost and I can almost guarantee this pair will only thing of the zoo and the castle and if it rained they'd stay and fester in their hotel room

Reactions: 8
And many are people who have previously left nice comments so can’t all be Tattlers.

Come on Dino club, muster that single brain cell and see the light that these two, exploit their baby for money and don’t give an actual tit about him

Reactions: 11
Dave 100% slept in Barney's 'room'. In the morning you could see the side of the bed Sophie had slept on was all tousled up whilst the other side the pillow hadn't even moved. Sophie must have been so relieved when they arrived and she realised she wasn't finally going to have to share a bed with her hubby after all. His snoring will be something else.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.