Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can't remember who, but someone on a previous thread said Paul's eyes look like pig eyes and I've never seen a more accurate depiction. It floats around in my brain whenever I see him. It haunts me at night.
__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__mnn__images__2015__09__pigeye-9db738f74a...jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

missava

I’ve managed to gain access through my secret channels to this image of Paul lying awake at night thinking about his life choices:

FDA95882-AC29-4E16-AB6D-62658B08FE4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Boopsss

Paul, here I have put together a small list of things you can do to show a patient you care without touching them physically, feel free to use it:
-remember how they like their tea or coffee
-ask about their family and events they have previously mentioned
-talk about their hobbies, what they did for work etc
-if you wanna go the extra mile, bring in a snack they've been missing since being in the care facility (it'll make their day) a dairy milk is usually the most popular
-put on their fave radio/music
-remember when their fave TV show is about to start and put it on for them
-make jokes and have a laugh
-greet them at the start of each shift and say goodbye when your shift ends

It doesn't take much and also doesn't require any touching whatsoever. I have done all of these and more with my patients and have had several thank you cards once they have been discharged. That's right, thank you cards, not police reports and complaints.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

eyespy24

what’s getting me is the fact he has used a kitchen roll for that lovely (disturbing) kiss reenactment….I can just imagine him getting it from the kitchen and walking upstairs specifically for this video 😭😭🫣

And now I can just picture his dad downstairs wondering where the hell the kitchen roll has gone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
"I will continue to kiss them, in a professional manner" ... the only professionals I can think of that can claim they kiss people in a professional manner are sex workers, Paul.

If you came near my vulnerable relative with those crusty lips, there's a high likelihood you'd never use them again 😡 (sorry, got possessed by the spirit of Liam Payne there for a mo). But the sentiment remains. I fucking hate this guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

QueenHamlet

Paul ‘I’m doing social media full time’
*Uploads first paid video for a brand*
~ 17 minutes later ~
*video removed as the brand become aware their influencer/ambassador is a raging peedoh and cut ties*

Smashing start Paul babes. You are a social media sensation x

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Srider

#45 Reported to CQC for kissing the vulnerable, Paul’s care and Tik tok career have become irrecoverable

• Heart
Reactions: 35