SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been that caught up with the Jack Monroe fall from grace that I’ve missed Paul being an absolute bastard again.

Who the hell does he think he is, talking to everyone like he’s a primary school teacher telling us off for misbehaving. Pretty soon Paul, you won’t even be able to be within 500 yards of a school or care home, because you’re a bleeping creep.

If you went anywhere near my family like that I would chuck you in the sea you onion headed freak. duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In complete state of shock at how unashamedly, brazen, pig headed, narcissistic and confident he really is deep down to his core to not only dare to bring back up, but to reiterate and push forward with the kissing patients advice!!!

I know we know this, but this just hit it home. He absolutely will not be wrong. He will forge onwards relentlessly. He doesn't give a tit. Mind blowing. His insta stories are foul, his hateful little po faced sad tale. And you're not good at hiding it. Everyone tells you you're not good at hiding it.

Reactions: 8
Paul ‘I’m doing social media full time’
*Uploads first paid video for a brand*
~ 17 minutes later ~
*video removed as the brand become aware their influencer/ambassador is a raging peedoh and cut ties*

Smashing start Paul babes. You are a social media sensation x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hammies you've absolutely out did yourselves with the work tonight, I'd love to see what that nuts company messaged him with! Get the copters ready, it's going to get messy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s not even got the packet facing the front. He’s an absolute tool.
He’s gonna be raging 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m here with my bag of dry roasted, ready for the angry live 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe the actual stupidity of the freak telling everyone he kissed patients as a carer! Wtf?!

it’s just not the done thing!! Anyone in care knows this, in fact anyone not in Care knows this 🤯🤯

good on that company for pulling out of him advertising the brand. The big fall is coming. Well done everyone who reported.

Reactions: 2
Also I commented on Maddy Lucy Dan’s videos and then had to delete my comments because I forgot he blocked people who say anything against him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.