SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't remember who, but someone on a previous thread said Paul's eyes look like pig eyes and I've never seen a more accurate depiction. It floats around in my brain whenever I see him. It haunts me at night.
__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__mnn__images__2015__09__pigeye-9db738f74a...jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I can't remember who, but someone on a previous thread said Paul's eyes look like pig eyes and I've never seen a more accurate depiction. It floats around in my brain whenever I see him. It haunts me at night.
View attachment 1541011
If you didn't say that was a pigs eye I wouldn't have thought anything of it you know. I would have just thought it was the iPhone quality.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think this could be the end for old paulypops. After saying he kisses vulnerable service users and being called out by the amazing Maddy Lucy Dann, there’s no way he can come back from this! Even his so called agent can’t help him get this one back🤢
There’s no agent. There’s no management. He’s flying solo

Reactions: 14
Ooft. After seeing the brand removing his ad, this is surely the moment where it sinks in for Paul that he absolutely cannot have a career in social media because people will complain to the brand any time he posts, which will always result in the ad being taken down. He'll have to go back to the day job. Oh wait, he can't do that either because he's said multiple times that he kisses his vulnerable service users. Ol' Pauly is in quite the pickle.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the worst thing about his recent tiktok about the kissing of patients is it wasn’t like a ‘if they ask for a kiss, I’ll give them a kiss on the cheek’ he literally said ‘I WILL’ like that’s so bleeping creepy mate

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.