SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has everyone seen Boo’s TikTok video? She really is taking action and clamping down on Ham Face. Really really hope something is done about this!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know its been spoken about before but I had some spare time this morning and just read through thread 31, 32 and 33 and woooooow. I was just a lurker back then, too scared to comment because some users seemed very "mean girl". I remember parts of it but couldn't remember how everything went down and my god!!! I can't believe the difference in the threads now compared to back then. I feel like everyone's so nice to eachother now even when we voice concerns or differences. I for one have enjoyed this little group, you've had me creased, silent laughing during night feeds, kept me company when it's felt quite lonely while the husbands at work and kept me well in the loop regarding all of Paul's shenanigans. Thanks little hamlets, what a fab little group this is 🧡🧡🧡
I 100% agree, no one's snarky anymore. If we have a difference of opinion it's talked about sensibly and I genuinely feel like you're all my little mates 🥺 You all never fail to make me laugh. So glad the mean girls left 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know its been spoken about before but I had some spare time this morning and just read through thread 31, 32 and 33 and woooooow. I was just a lurker back then, too scared to comment because some users seemed very "mean girl". I remember parts of it but couldn't remember how everything went down and my god!!! I can't believe the difference in the threads now compared to back then. I feel like everyone's so nice to eachother now even when we voice concerns or differences. I for one have enjoyed this little group, you've had me creased, silent laughing during night feeds, kept me company when it's felt quite lonely while the husbands at work and kept me well in the loop regarding all of Paul's shenanigans. Thanks little hamlets, what a fab little group this is 🧡🧡🧡
Love this Boops! Yes, it's a gorgeous little group of hamlets and I literally laughed so much last night that I scared the dog 😂

I 100% agree, no one's snarky anymore. If we have a difference of opinion it's talked about sensibly and I genuinely feel like you're all my little mates 🥺 You all never fail to make me laugh. So glad the mean girls left 🥰
And you 🥰💋 aww it's a little ham love in today!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love that out of the three videos yesterday Paul decided to buy likes on the doubling down one and not the non apology one. He's done absolutely everything to ensure his social media career is an utter failure *looks at watch* hm, much quicker than usual.

Reactions: 6
I’ve managed to gain access through my secret channels to this image of Paul lying awake at night thinking about his life choices:

FDA95882-AC29-4E16-AB6D-62658B08FE4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Can someone give a brief summary of what went down before, where lots left ? I’ve just gone for a read but it’ll take ages and I’m lazy 😐

Reactions: 1
Can someone give a brief summary of what went down before, where lots left ? I’ve just gone for a read but it’ll take ages and I’m lazy 😐
From the 3 threads I read, a lot of the "og" members of the thread were very snappy towards people who were new and asking questions, they kept saying "read the wiki link" and bashed them for not reading that before asking questions. Seemed to argue with eachother a lot and then Paul started to try and dox a few of them. One member posted something very personal that she went through on here but I won't repeat it (it's on end of thread 32 if you wanna have a nosey) and from that info I think he figured out who she was and also tried to dox her while she was going through a traumatic time. Obviously that's completely horrendous. This then caused the ogs to demand the thread be shut down and everyone stop talking about him but a lot of others said that it wasn't fair and if they were that fussed they could leave the thread themselves rather than shutting the whole thing down. And that's pretty much what they did. So the ogs didn't get their way and just left in the end.

• Wow
From the 3 threads I read, a lot of the "og" members of the thread were very snappy towards people who were new and asking questions, they kept saying "read the wiki link" and bashed them for not reading that before asking questions. Seemed to argue with eachother a lot and then Paul started to try and dox a few of them. One member posted something very personal that she went through on here but I won't repeat it (it's on end of thread 32 if you wanna have a nosey) and from that info I think he figured out who she was and also tried to dox her while she was going through a traumatic time. Obviously that's completely horrendous. This then caused the ogs to demand the thread be shut down and everyone stop talking about him but a lot of others said that it wasn't fair and if they were that fussed they could leave the thread themselves rather than shutting the whole thing down. And that's pretty much what they did. So the ogs didn't get their way and just left in the end.
And don't forget, tried to delete the whole wiki, twice I believe, but tattle reinstated it 😂😂 "it's my ball and you're not playing" mentality 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if Paul’s dad has grounded him and that’s why he’s so quiet today

• Haha
Anyone get triggered to duck from this face he does the way I do? Like he’s holier than though and disappointed and judgy.
also that definitely wasn’t an apology about his behaviour or what he said about kissing people in his care was it.We’d never get that from ham head. It was a “sorry for being me I am who I am you guys are the ones with the problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
53E22C0C-EA8A-4364-B9A9-2E70F75E73F3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Such an unfortunate looking thing isn't he. Features in the centre of his head like Drop Dead Fred, massive nostrils, no eyebrows, teeth trying to swap which side of the mouth their on, and a stripe down his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was gonna buy my niece a cameo for her bday in December cause she’ll be 16, Paul’s fave 🤣 but duck paying £100.

Don’t worry, we both hate him & always talk shut about him hahaha

Reactions: 2
Anyone get triggered to duck from this face he does the way I do? Like he’s holier than though and disappointed and judgy.
also that definitely wasn’t an apology about his behaviour or what he said about kissing people in his care was it.We’d never get that from ham head. It was a “sorry for being me I am who I am you guys are the ones with the problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 1545483
Yes out of all the faces he does.THIS makes me so angry

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1545483
Totally, someone I know gets this tight little drawn mouth when they're pissed off and it's best described as vicious looking. Paul's annoyed faced reminds me of that.

Was gonna buy my niece a cameo for her bday in December cause she’ll be 16, Paul’s fave 🤣 but duck paying £100.

Don’t worry, we both hate him & always talk shut about him hahaha
My husband asked me if I want a cameo from Paul for Christmas. I'm beginning to suspect more and more that he's after a divorce 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't they all go to a discord group chat or am I thinking of something else?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.