SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul must be RAGING people are making friends through their shared dislike of him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title: kissing patients again and again but we’ve all bonded without URen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking that there's probably no coming back from this now but tomorrow he'll just put up a new tiktok of him dancing like nothing happened.

Reactions: 11
Paul's a big string of piss
I can't for the life of me figure out why he thinks he's the next Michael Jackson
must just be this crazy world in which we live.... Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has he used that orange tan filter in his latest video then. Looks even more like a potato smiley than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Feeling the absolute LOVE over the past 24 hours whilst reminiscing on the plastic’s era, Hammies.
I’m not ashamed to say everyone on this thread I love communicating with and I think are some of the funniest and most brilliant people I know, isn’t that weird to say when none of us have met?
Long live all the hamlets that stuck around & overthrew the mean girl hierarchy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not to go over the OG situ again but after reading the thread then and reading it now the difference is massive! Despite how vile pool is its actually nice here because of you all 🤣🤣. Just wanted to say a little thank you for being so nice, so determined to stop Paul from abusing more people and most importantly...being funny as duck 🤣!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
morning my little delectable hamlets 🐷 woke up at 5am this morning after having a nightmare involving a massive hammy monster snogging my terminally ill nan 👵🏻 think he’s out to get me after calling child services on toephie so he’s come for his revenge, anyways,
hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.