SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'd definitely go in with a 'I won't contact you again as you're clearly not interested, good luck for the future and take care 🧡' text if you hadn't replied within an hour. And then 2 hours later you'd get the 'hi hun how's your day going?'
Definite trauma from those types of men! Eurgh 😂

Reactions: 4
Manipulation insta story 🙄 the net is closing in and he knows it so why not cry on insta “I’m so down…life is hard” blah blah bleeping BLAH paul. Life is hard for everyone atm. It’s a clear manipulative tactic to get people to feel sorry for him.

Paul face the facts you dumb idiot…the net is closing in

Reactions: 7
Hahahahaha the brand work was for nuts 😂😂😂

he likes the caramelised onion… they were salted caramel

he says nutpick throughout. It’s nutspick

what’s that voice he’s putting on?

SMH

the comments have already started on their Instagram page 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That Latest TT is so embarrassing. Why does he do that ridiculous voice when he's trying to sell something? And is that the guy you want selling your product? duck me, they must be desperate for sales

Reactions: 8
why does he eat like a goddamn squirrel..

He's an actual freak..
This has made me so violently angry I've had to put my phone down and walk away for 5 mins so I don't hurl it at the bleeping window and break it.
The chewing, the ridiculous look on his ugly disgusting face and the fact a brand PAID HIM ACTUAL LEGAL TENDER to advertise their brand......are they bleeping BLIND bleeping DEAF IDIOTS

Lads I am not OK

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is he supposed to be selling those nuts? I love nuts but I can bleeping guarantee you I’ll never buy that brand now. Ever! That company needs to know !!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
This has made me so violently angry I've had to put my phone down and walk away for 5 mins so I don't hurl it at the bleeping window and break it.
The chewing, the ridiculous look on his ugly disgusting face and the fact a brand PAID HIM ACTUAL LEGAL TENDER to advertise their brand......are they bleeping BLIND bleeping DEAF IDIOTS

Lads I am not OK
Legal tender I am crying 😂😂😂
Also when he keeps saying, In this world in which we live 😩😩 boils my piss

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahahaha the brand work was for nuts 😂😂😂

he likes the caramelised onion… they were salted caramel

he says nutpick throughout. It’s nutspick

what’s that voice he’s putting on?

SMH

the comments have already started on their Instagram page 🙂
He always puts on that weird voice because he's embarrassed and thinks it's beneath him. Have a feeling that company may regret this paid promotion..

Reactions: 10
I know it’s naughty reporting him. However I really feel like he’s going to get the message soon, literally anything he tries to do he will be shot straight down, that’s what we’re all here for right?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.