Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Boo has just said the most wonderful thing on her recent video “you can’t create your own storm and then cry at the rain” she’s got his cards marked beautifully

Reactions: 34

Hakes

You guys, remember when Paul started putting our user names in his bio and that was honestly the high point of my career.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Boopsss

I know its been spoken about before but I had some spare time this morning and just read through thread 31, 32 and 33 and woooooow. I was just a lurker back then, too scared to comment because some users seemed very "mean girl". I remember parts of it but couldn't remember how everything went down and my god!!! I can't believe the difference in the threads now compared to back then. I feel like everyone's so nice to eachother now even when we voice concerns or differences. I for one have enjoyed this little group, you've had me creased, silent laughing during night feeds, kept me company when it's felt quite lonely while the husbands at work and kept me well in the loop regarding all of Paul's shenanigans. Thanks little hamlets, what a fab little group this is 🧡🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 33

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Haven't caught up but just wanted to rant as just peeked at his last video.

No Paul. No. You do not need to treat clients like family members, in fact, if you listened in your training about vulnerable adults you would know how risky that can be. You treat each CLIENT like the individual they are. You show empathy, kindness and care without overstepping boundaries.

God I fucking hate Paul.

That being said he has at least given the courtesy of making that video and ensuring he'll never work in a respectable care service again. The stupid prick.

samstown4

piggy pals, it’s been such a good day, i’ve passed me driving test AND had a pumpkin spice latte. i just need a manic live to top my day off 🙏🏻 please hammy gods, i promise to say my porky prayers every night 🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Just had a thought but do you remember the 'keepers of the Paul thread and all hail holy grail popular girl' saw their arse and all used to scream at people to read the wiki any time someone asked a question 😂 god, it's so much nicer now

• Haha

Hakes

I reckon he's the type of bloke that would call you 72 times and send you a stream of texts until you respond
He'd definitely go in with a 'I won't contact you again as you're clearly not interested, good luck for the future and take care 🧡' text if you hadn't replied within an hour. And then 2 hours later you'd get the 'hi hun how's your day going?'

• Haha

LittleMissGD

Nahhhh I don’t care. If I was at school with his son I would need to join in the bullying after that video. That poor boy. His dads on tiktok giving out imaginary BJs

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I really appreciate the sentiment everyone, but just a little reminder that we can't discuss reporting people as we'll be in danger of losing the thread and I think it's important to keep a record of his behaviour here.

• Heart

JM1234

Don’t ask me why I’m doing this at 8:20am on a Wednesday morning but out of the 1244 people he follows on Insta, only 94 of those are male 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I can tell you right now, I’ve never worked with Paul, I’ve never met Paul but I can tell you he is a shit carer. He’s the one who you dread being on shift with because you know you’ll be doing twice the work because he’s too busy fannying around kissing (🤢) the residents and trying to entertain 2 of them while there’s still 3 needing the toilet and 5 bed turns to do. His entire attitude stinks, It has NOTHING to do with him the reasons why someone is in a care home. Maybe their relatives have put them in a home and “left” them there. Maybe there’s a reason? Maybe they’ve been abused by them and have finally given up. Maybe it’s too difficult to see how diseases like Parkinson’s, dementia, brain injuries, cancer etc have changed someone who mean so much to them. He’s genuinely clueless. He actually boils my piss with his attitude and I can’t wait to see karma smack him in the teeth (might improve them)

Reactions: 31

Boopsss

And while I'm on one, I HATE the way he talks about the families of residents/patients. Like they've just "dumped" their poorly family members in care facilities. Shut the fuck up Paul, do you realise how fucking stupid you sound? Would you rather families keep their ill relatives at home knowing they can not give them the care they need and the don't have the medical equipment needed to make the patients life easier??? Now that would be neglect.
No one wants a relative to be poorly, let alone poorly enough to no longer be able to live in their own home. And also, care home prices are so incredibly high, most people can't afford them without selling their homes. You act like relatives just dump their family members because they can't be arsed but you know that's not the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Bandersnatch

"You will never change my mind on how to care for someone"

And that is why he should never be allowed in a care facility again.

• Angry
Reactions: 30