SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welp he’s trying to gaslight the majority as being disgusting and inappropriate, we saw this coming a mile off 😒. He needs to do himself a favour and leave the internet quietly. And how dare he accuse people who have to put their loved ones into care of not giving a tit because they don’t want them to be hugged and kissed. Beyond fuming at this toad 😡
that actually really upset me yesterday because I know the turmoil my family went through this year when we had to put my Nan with dementia in a care home because we couldn’t manage anymore. Nearlykilled my elderly grandad off with a broken heart and that absolute mush head saying we are discarding them like rubbish

• Heart
Reactions: 25
what’s getting me is the fact he has used a kitchen roll for that lovely (disturbing) kiss reenactment….I can just imagine him getting it from the kitchen and walking upstairs specifically for this video 😭😭🫣

And now I can just picture his dad downstairs wondering where the hell the kitchen roll has gone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I've just watched the new tik tok and boyo does he look angry, the red stripe is practically glowing in this! The irony of him calling us gross and disgusting etc. If he was genuinely serious that his words has been misconstrued he would reach out to someone like Maddy personally and have a proper sit down conversation to try and explain his side of the story. But no, he makes a passive-aggressive tik tok making everyone else to be twisting his words? The proof is in the screen recording Babs, that doesn't lie!

Reactions: 18
what’s getting me is the fact he has used a kitchen roll for that lovely (disturbing) kiss reenactment….I can just imagine him getting it from the kitchen and walking upstairs specifically for this video 😭😭🫣

And now I can just picture his dad downstairs wondering where the hell the kitchen roll has gone 🤣
Hahahahahaha crying at this!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He always twists his words acting like he is innocent and we are the weirdos. Kissing patients even if you considered it not romantic is still crossing boundaries as a career he really messed up yesterday by encouraging people to kiss their patients nothing he says will revoke that

Reactions: 19
He needs to get off the Internet. How has he not crumbled under the pressure? I suppose if he really really thinks he’s right in every situation he gets himself in he won’t leave. His sons dad is gonna be known as the whacky groomer forever. Think of your child. You’ve gone too far, Paul.

Reactions: 10
Also on another note, I don't know if this is just my phone or something- but if you listen to his tik tok on full volume there's some strange background sound?
It sounds bit like .... a helicopter whirring? Anyone else hear it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The rotten PorkPie doubling down on his very wrong behaviours! Speaks volumes about his understanding of consent!
Even if his employers told him of how unacceptable his behaviours are he would find a way to turn the conversation to being the blame of ‘haters on sociwal mweediah’.
bleeping vile narcissistic cretin.

Reactions: 5

i feel like thats what paul uses to wipe his arse lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Social media careers taken right off, can afford to wipe his ass with kitchen roll and everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very telling again that his furious little tirade comes after a woman has given her opinion on his behaviour... and a much more knowledgeable and respected woman at that. His little ego must be jumping up and down with rage right now 🤣

Reactions: 27
Very telling again that his furious little tirade comes after a woman has given her opinion on his behaviour... and a much more knowledgeable and respected woman at that. His little ego must be jumping up and down with rage right now 🤣
That's such a good point!

Reactions: 2
Also telling that he thinks people want someone to be affectionate to the people they are carers for. We want you to be professional and do a bloody job. Have empathy and be human, yes. Doesn't mean kissing and touching them you absolute toolbox.

Reactions: 9
I literally listened to that whole TikTok saying shut up and laughing! Stop doing videos/lives where you say tit that is wrong Paul then you won’t need to respond!

It’s not us (and everyone on TikTok) it’s you!

Sitting at home like the victim when you just keep saying tit no one even asked for your opinion on! And stop talking like you’re still a carer ffs and also like all of our family members are going to be in care??

PLUS you’re really making out that care homes/facilities are full of people who don’t give a tit about the patients there? Thought you loved the care industry and those who work in it

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion
Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #45 Pig eyed Pauly kissing your grans, ruins his own social meedyah plans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
take accountability you melon.. yesterday was not the first we have heard of him talking about kissing his residents it was just his most public confession of it. if he didnt mean lips on skin (regardless it is still not right) he has had plenty of time to clear that up and now that other big creators have got a hold of it he has shat his pants. we didnt twist anything we have got this directly from the pigs snout !!!

Reactions: 12
He needs to get off the Internet. How has he not crumbled under the pressure? I suppose if he really really thinks he’s right in every situation he gets himself in he won’t leave. His sons dad is gonna be known as the whacky groomer forever. Think of your child. You’ve gone too far, Paul.
He wont crumble because in his own head he will still think and argue that he is right and everyone else is wrong, no matter who they are or how many. His sick twisted mind will always believe its never him that's the issue

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.