SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a busy week we're having eh guys? I hope everyone gets plenty of rest for the manic lives which I can sense are just on the horizon. Stay hydrated, do your skin care and have something nice for tea/dinner (I say both so I don't offend and cause any controversy, unlike Paul)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't know if I'm losing the plot but it just came to mind how his crappy nut advert was only up for 17 minutes🤣🤣🤣 just burst out laughing over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s basically reading here every day then making videos responding. Like half the people watching won’t k ow what he’s talking about as he has comments off !!! So funny he’s digging his own grave. Paul just reply here much easier

Reactions: 14
HOW THE duck DO YOU AIR KISS SOMEONE ON THE FOREHEAD YOU bleeping LYING PLEB

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am by no means a pyschologist but in that video when hes saying "sorry" and rhyming off all the thing he has done he is shaking his head as if he is saying the words but doesnt actually agree with whats coming out of his mouth would be interesting if a professional shed some light on what they thought of this

Reactions: 7
I am by no means a pyschologist but in that video when hes saying "sorry" and rhyming off all the thing he has done he is shaking his head as if he is saying the words but doesnt actually agree with whats coming out of his mouth would be interesting if a professional shed some light on what they thought of this
100% the body language is saying "no, I'm not sorry". The shaking the head, the shrugging, the pouty lip.

Reactions: 8
Only sorry cause he’s probably had a few phone calls this afternoon. Well he’s probably not even that sorry

Paul saying sorry to people who have stuck up for him and getting pulled in to the "witch hunt". I haven't seen one person defend him about this incident. Not a single one.

Also noticed he shakes his head as he apologises which means he doesn't feel sorry at all and doesn't even believe his own apology. Arsehead.

Edit: sorry I didn't catch up and saw someone had already mention him shaking his head. What a great bunch of folks on this thread.

Reactions: 12
What's he throwing himself a pity party for?

No ones having a witch hunt Paul, you are just a bleeping waste of space that no one can stand, prick.

Reactions: 4
Paul my friend, you might need to Google how to apologise mate cos that ain't it x

Reactions: 5
Hope you don't mind but I've taken the liberty of preparing a Paul's-Meltdown bingo card. Get them ready for the inevitable breakdown and I'll see you guys there!
we’ll have a full house after his first sentence, he could use it as a script. funny cos whichever way you read the squares it sounds like something that illiterate ponce would come up with

• Haha
we’ll have a full house after his first sentence, he could use it as a script. funny cos whichever way you read the squares it sounds like something that illiterate ponce would come up with
Literally within 2 minutes we'll all be done, so please don't use it as a drinking game guys, I'm not responsible for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well busy day at work, checked TikTok, caught up and sprinted over here. It’s all go innit? The fact that he didn’t think he’d need to make a video to defend the “affectionate carer” video says everything.

Now it’s damage limitation with the most insincere “apology” I’ve ever witnessed.

Boo, you rock!!! ❤

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.