SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dreamt about Paul.

I need brain surgery or one of those flashlight things from men in Black.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion - Lock up your daughters, and now your Nan. Paul doesn't want a care home ban!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my fellow hamlets I had a migraine last night but I’ve just been howling over the last couple pages from you all yesterday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
i'm surprised that no one has come out and spoken about Paul, be it a previous co-worker or anyone who has had experience with him as he clearly doesn't have friends. There must be loads of weird little anecdotes about him judging by his behaviour on TT, his admissions of what he deems acceptable at work and how he treats people in general. Very odd. But then maybe the embarrassment of admitting you know Pool is too much πŸ˜‚

I would however love to know what is kid's mother honestly thinks of him and how he was to live with all these years..

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I vote we get a new thread up asap ready for tonight in case we get a chaotic β€œI love Me” live

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.