SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul, here I have put together a small list of things you can do to show a patient you care without touching them physically, feel free to use it:
-remember how they like their tea or coffee
-ask about their family and events they have previously mentioned
-talk about their hobbies, what they did for work etc
-if you wanna go the extra mile, bring in a snack they've been missing since being in the care facility (it'll make their day) a dairy milk is usually the most popular
-put on their fave radio/music
-remember when their fave TV show is about to start and put it on for them
-make jokes and have a laugh
-greet them at the start of each shift and say goodbye when your shift ends

It doesn't take much and also doesn't require any touching whatsoever. I have done all of these and more with my patients and have had several thank you cards once they have been discharged. That's right, thank you cards, not police reports and complaints.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Reminds me of the Little Britain sketch with the lad who fancies his mates nan. Like seriously why would you want to kiss someone for any other reason than that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My Nan was left severely disabled after a stroke, she had to be PEG fed and couldn't speak, she was only able to move her hands and required a really high level of care.

Over the years she was in her care home, my family formed a bond with the people that cared for her, they were attentive and chatted away to her even though she couldn't express anything to them. They knew she was an animal lover so they often brought the home cat in to her room to see her. When she passed away they attended her funeral because by that point they were part of our family too. But at no time EVER did they kiss or hug her. Because they were professional and amazing at their job and we'll be forever grateful for the kindness and compassion they showed to her and us as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just had this weird feeling in my gut that this might actually be the end for him on socials & we may have finally won the fight - especially with well respected accounts like Maddy calling him out now too.
I know we all love this thread and get absolute belly laughs from the jokes we all make but how bleeping amazing would it be for us to be able to close a thread knowing he’s actually gone off socials and not a threat to women online 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He wont crumble because in his own head he will still think and argue that he is right and everyone else is wrong, no matter who they are or how many. His sick twisted mind will always believe its never him that's the issue
Exactly! How many times has he said he won’t change it’s crazy that he can’t even take accountability for something like this. He truly believes he is gods gift and can do no wrong the only people that can are “haters”

Reactions: 5
I just had this weird feeling in my gut that this might actually be the end for him on socials & we may have finally won the fight - especially with well respected accounts like Maddy calling him out now too.
I know we all love this thread and get absolute belly laughs from the jokes we all make but how bleeping amazing would it be for us to be able to close a thread knowing he’s actually gone off socials and not a threat to women online 👌🏼
My maternity leave finishes soon and this thread has kept me company so if it does come to and end for him I hope its then because I won't be able to keep up with these shenanigans once I'm back at work 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is there no in-between in his head? You’re either kissing people or treating them like a number? They’re the only options as a carer?
I wouldn’t want him breathing the same air as my gran, never mind kissing it.

Reactions: 16
I hope that if my loved one is put in a care setting, they don’t have an awful and sick thing like you looking after them pal.

Reactions: 4
anyone else think Paul’s new excuse of cheek-to-cheek kissing in to the air is worse, do that to ur partner and see how close ur lips are, this bloke is a wrong un and I can almost guarantee he never was affectionate with male residents only female residents

Reactions: 11
what’s getting me is the fact he has used a kitchen roll for that lovely (disturbing) kiss reenactment….I can just imagine him getting it from the kitchen and walking upstairs specifically for this video 😭😭🫣

And now I can just picture his dad downstairs wondering where the hell the kitchen roll has gone 🤣
This has absolutely done me in 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely something can be done about his Cameo account now too with these new revelations?

Can someone explain the helicopter joke for me? I’ve read the wiki but I want full details 🤣 I joined after that escapade and I’m intrigued!

• Haha
So weird that he’s doubling down about the importance of being an ‘affectionate’ carer. Carers should be many things, but not affectionate. You can be good at your job and treat your charges with dignity, kindness and compassion without anything resembling affection.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Had to take some time away from this thread as old ham face was getting too much to stomach but I just felt the need to come back and say what the hell is he doing? Over the last few days he has basically single-handedly flushed his own ‘social meedya career’ (I use the term loosely) down the toilet while also guaranteeing he will never work in a care setting ever again. As someone who used to work in a care setting, and has also had loved ones living in residential care homes, I know first hand how heartbreaking it is to need to make the decision to put a loved one into care, but I also know how important it is as a care worker to treat that person WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT and dignity. How dare he make the blanket assumption that anyone in care is simply not cared about and is dumped there by their families? What an absolute pasty little ham faced hole he is.
Ps Pool, never once did I kiss or hug my service users, you can be a fantastic care worker by doing little things, such as asking service users how their family are, how they like to take their hot drinks, and remembering their preferences.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I pray to god the mother of his son is doing everything in her power to stop all contact. I feel so sorry for his son.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion - SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #45 - Paul goes NUTS for grandmas

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.