Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does anyone have the voice recording of Paul farting in the bath pleaaaaaase it’s genuinely the funniest thing ever. It was from ages ago 🤣🤣🤣
Here you go babs x

*literally don't be anxious* thanks Paul babs, where were you've been whilst I've been struggling through the last 16 years of crippling anxiety... already feel loads better. Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 30

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Favourite part of the new video is where Paul screws his face up and says "or treat them how YOU want them to be treated" as if not kissing and hugging a client means you want them headlocked instead. Paul has serious issues if he honestly thinks physical contact is the best way to show someone you care. Speaks volumes.

Also, I know we all know but if Paul is reading the hugging and 'aaaaaair' kissing STILL ISNT ALLOWED YOU FUCKING BAGUETTE ARMED TWAT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Boopsss

Just seen the video about kissing patients/residents. He'll delete that in no time so I've saved it. I work in an ITU and I have seen the absolute worst of the worst for both children and adults and not once have I thought to kiss them. Hold their hand if they want me to? Absolutely. But never ever anything beyond that. And even though I work in health care I will say with absolute certainty that if this bloke ever came near and kissed a family member of mine especially while they're ill, I'd end up committing crimes. He is beyond stupid to actually put it in a video admitting assault. And it is assault Paul, because going off the information YOU have given- you worked in a neuro rehab so a lot of patients do not have/understand informed consent or are unable to give consent to these things because of their cognitive state. So it is assault. And you just admitted to it, to thousands of people on tik tik. You absolute tit.

• Heart

pompom99

VIP Member
Remember when it came out Saville liked to be 'affectionate' with those who were unable to say no too? Anyone still supporting him as he's not done anything wrong, need to be ashamed. He has done and his recent tales of kissing and hugging vunerable residents is all the proof you need.

investigate21

He’s got to have insoles in that make him seem taller. The bottom of his foot is nowhere near the bottom of the shoe!

edit: he is also 100% buying likes. There’s no way you fluctuate between 1k, 6k and 78k likes 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 28

Babyboos5

Chatty Member
Just had a text from Boo she’s phoned CQC and looking at reporting him to a few other places too. He is VILE.

• Heart

eggsandwiches

Chatty Member
ShUT THE FUCK UP PAUL NOBODY SAID IT WAS ROMANTIC AND U R CHANGING UR STORY U FUCKING CUNT JKFLSLANAFPEQAAIAOSS
U donT HAVE TO KISS N FONDLE OLD PPL TO NOT TREAT THEM LIKE A NUMBER

JDALADPQPAFJDNAALAPAQPQL

• Heart

vunderland

"I need to grow up and act fast" you need to hurry up and take the blue eyes filter off first, ya fanny

• Haha

rosesareblue

VIP Member
Well hamlets, what a journey we’ve been on. From the odd message to women younger to being a granny abuser. I’m astounded.

• Haha
  • Heart
My Nan was left severely disabled after a stroke, she had to be PEG fed and couldn't speak, she was only able to move her hands and required a really high level of care.

Over the years she was in her care home, my family formed a bond with the people that cared for her, they were attentive and chatted away to her even though she couldn't express anything to them. They knew she was an animal lover so they often brought the home cat in to her room to see her. When she passed away they attended her funeral because by that point they were part of our family too. But at no time EVER did they kiss or hug her. Because they were professional and amazing at their job and we'll be forever grateful for the kindness and compassion they showed to her and us as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Hakes

Ooft. After seeing the brand removing his ad, this is surely the moment where it sinks in for Paul that he absolutely cannot have a career in social media because people will complain to the brand any time he posts, which will always result in the ad being taken down. He'll have to go back to the day job. Oh wait, he can't do that either because he's said multiple times that he kisses his vulnerable service users. Ol' Pauly is in quite the pickle.

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I spoke to the CQC yesterday, they told me they needed a facility or care home to link him to. The other option was safeguarding, but they’d need actual evidence of his wrongdoing rather than him just saying words on a screen. The call was quite deflating actually, as I thought there would be markers you could put on someone’s name to say there’s a potential issue.

I loved the days of the plastics, deciding which TikTok posts you’re allowed to like and not like, they were actually really really weird. When that Ren was online, it was like God had entered the room, they behaved like absolute fan girls, again really uncomfortable to watch as they were so insular and hated anyone jumping in to ask questions or comment without their permission.

• Haha
  • Heart