SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooof this is the beginning of the end for him. The Maddy Lucy Dann video was amazing and he’s clearly rattled someone has aired him out with such a huge trustworthy platform, and done it so eloquently to rub salt in the wound because he can’t convey his frustrations without doubling down and being the narcissist he is.

Reactions: 25
wow hes outdone himself this time. He is more manic than ever, the fact he is trying to make it like hes done nothing wrong and its the rest of the world that are disgusting, he has tried to unwind everything he said yesterday regarding pyshical touch and inappropriate behaviour with patients by saying he never meant actually hold hands or actually kiss thier cheek! thats fine lets all run with that, but what about the kisses on the forehead, cant try and worm yourself out of this now!
Hes one dangerous man the post is there with what he said yet here he is trying to spin it on everyone else who didn't agree with him wow

Reactions: 9
No way is he trying to defend his actions 😭 the fact he can’t seen the error in what he is doing is so alarming! He needs to be investigated by the police now.

Netflix get your cameras rolling

Reactions: 15
Well hamlets, what a journey we’ve been on. From the odd message to women younger to being a granny abuser. I’m astounded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No way is he trying to defend his actions 😭 the fact he can’t seen the error in what he is doing is so alarming! He needs to be investigated by the police now.

Netflix get your cameras rolling
If hes been working with residents with dementia im surprised hes not had a belt of one of them most are scared and confused and you imagine his ham face coming towards you 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's been a roller-coaster, that's for sure. Let's also not forget that he's lost his nuts (ad). 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well hamlets, what a journey we’ve been on. From the odd message to women younger to being a granny abuser. I’m astounded.
One thing about Paul is he really does cover all ages. Apart from 30-55. But still. Big range.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The next live he does is going to be fun. I think he’ll probably hold off for as long as he can 😂

Reactions: 7
Can anybody remember watch out beadles about (showing my age haha) well that’s ham head isn’t it watch out peadalo Paul’s about , hide your kids, hide your elderly he’s after them all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Favourite part of the new video is where Paul screws his face up and says "or treat them how YOU want them to be treated" as if not kissing and hugging a client means you want them headlocked instead. Paul has serious issues if he honestly thinks physical contact is the best way to show someone you care. Speaks volumes.

Also, I know we all know but if Paul is reading the hugging and 'aaaaaair' kissing STILL ISNT ALLOWED YOU bleeping BAGUETTE ARMED twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Welp he’s trying to gaslight the majority as being disgusting and inappropriate, we saw this coming a mile off 😒. He needs to do himself a favour and leave the internet quietly. And how dare he accuse people who have to put their loved ones into care of not giving a tit because they don’t want them to be hugged and kissed. Beyond fuming at this toad 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I work in a job where I see people like Paul all the time - they think they can change lives through the sheer force of their “inspiring personality”. In reality, they are only ever doing what they do for the sake of their ego and deliberately seek careers with access to people who are most easily influenced. They genuinely think they’re so special, but they’re usually pretty sad specimens.

Reactions: 20
#45 Reported to CQC for kissing the vulnerable, Paul’s care and Tik tok career have become irrecoverable

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I get the impression his entire life he's felt an outsider, un cool and extremely lonely and this has fuelled his utter desperation for any human contact. If he's not trying to groom teenage girls then he's kissing and cuddling care patients. Is he that touch starved???!!! Vile!

Reactions: 16
I work in a job where I see people like Paul all the time - they think they can change lives through the sheer force of their “inspiring personality”. In reality, they are only ever doing what they do for the sake of their ego and deliberately seek careers with access to people who are most easily influenced. They genuinely think they’re so special, but they’re usually pretty sad specimens.
Nail on head

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.