SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember his old care worker POV where he was just patronising. Wonder if he will do another one of him trying to snog an oldie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when it came out Saville liked to be 'affectionate' with those who were unable to say no too? Anyone still supporting him as he's not done anything wrong, need to be ashamed. He has done and his recent tales of kissing and hugging vunerable residents is all the proof you need.

Reactions: 29
“Treat them how you’d want to be treated”
Well you thick c*nt, I wouldn’t want random crusty strangers touching me or kissing me (air kiss or not)!

Reactions: 17
“Treat them how you’d want to be treated”
Well you thick c*nt, I wouldn’t want random crusty strangers touching me or kissing me (air kiss or not)!
"Treat them how you'd want to be treated"
Makes sense because he would absolutely be one of the elderly male patients making inappropriate comments and advances to young nurses and care workers and getting away with it because even if you complain you're told "well, they're not in their right mind/they're confused/they don't mean harm/that is just what he's like, ignore it"

Reactions: 4
His eyes look particularly ball-sacky today don't they?!

Yesterday he started his tiktok with a trigger warning because he knew it would be controversial and then he started today's one saying 'I can't believe I have to make this'. Oh do duck off, Paul. You love the drama. Watching you duck up your own life is better than an entire series of love island.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t we all just spam his cameo full of requests of things he can’t say so declines them and we don’t get charged? He’d have to read through all our messages surly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His eyes look particularly ball-sacky today don't they?!

Yesterday he started his tiktok with a trigger warning because he knew it would be controversial and then he started today's one saying 'I can't believe I have to make this'. Oh do duck off, Paul. You love the drama. Watching you duck up your own life is better than an entire series of love island.
I needed a trigger warning for the thought of his lips like two dried up worms in the sun lunging towards me whilst I'm incapacitated 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
is this his attempt at an apology! wheres this so called agent ooooooh google yeah ok

pauls a bleeping bleep pass it on

Reactions: 14
It's not a witch hunt, we are literally responding to what you are saying. Yes you need to grow up, stop acting like a 12 year old and stop trying to date them.

Please stop using that filter, makes your lips look even more ridiculously small.

Reactions: 15
“I need to grow up and act fast” you’re 42 mate 😂😂

also that apology type video is definitely scripted. What is bizzare is that even when he’s talking about something serious like an “apology” he’s still posing to the camera 🤯

Reactions: 18
The way he’s still playing victim in his “apology” he can’t help himself can he

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.