SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies first thread so if I've missed anything out I'll try and rectify.

Most liked thread suggestions in the last thread won the new title. Sorry but I've lost the name of who that was but congrats 😂

Edit: it was @Mlem!

Quick recap: Paul and Sophie got back together for a trip to London which ended up in chaos when Paul posted a photo of Sophie and her eagle claws. After a quick word both went private, Paul flounced off for four days and everyone worried/celebrated that we may have seen the last of a man who takes photographs but doesn't know what sepia is.

But fear not. Paul is back and he's pretending nothing ever happened. A meltdown is imminent and we are here for it..

Edit: now with the correct tags

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Having a rare child free day with my husband today and I filled him in on the latest with Pool and Jeff, he was baffled, "Who's toephie? Is she a new character? What's wrong with her feet?" Safe to say we got a cuppa and I showed him the last 2 threads photos included and he thoroughly enjoyed himself. Shocked, but enjoyed himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Having a rare child free day with my husband today and I filled him in on the latest with Pool and Jeff, he was baffled, "Who's toephie? Is she a new character? What's wrong with her feet?" Safe to say we got a cuppa and I showed him the last 2 threads photos included and he thoroughly enjoyed himself. Shocked, but enjoyed himself.
I love that couples bond over Paul’s weird antics

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do the same with my boyfriend, I’ll go “do you wanna know what the tiktok n0nce has done now?” and he’ll go “aye go on” and we have a right little laugh 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I do the same with my boyfriend, I’ll go “do you wanna know what the tiktok n0nce has done now?” and he’ll go “aye go on” and we have a right little laugh 🥰
My husband just goes "how's Billy bear?" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Is he going for a feminist stance with his latest? After he had a bleeping list of what he wanted in a women (sorry Toe-phie he did say no tattoos) and even what colour underwear he wanted them to wear 🙄

Reactions: 10
Paul is trying to do normal Tik Tok stuff and it's just going to lower his engagement (when he isn't buying the likes) - no one wants shite jokes and stitches Paul they want to see you behave like an arse. Get the live on lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pool hun, you don’t get to become a feminist after being a grown man and sleeping with 16 year olds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.