SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest TikTok is gross to be honest. He had no idea what it takes to be a professional carer. None.

Reactions: 17
i cant believe he has actually made that tiktok. he needs reporting asap

you should not be enjoying giving tender love to anyone under ur care is he actually hearing what he is saying i have had to rewatch it about 4 times

Reactions: 14
i hope someone else has picked up on the very odd pronunciation of ‘unprofessional’ on that latest tik tok 😳😳😳 it like just mushes into a weird one because he realised he can’t say it properly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
he loves being a carer so much he quit to make a quick few quid on social meeedya - yeah because that makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haven't caught up but just wanted to rant as just peeked at his last video.

No Paul. No. You do not need to treat clients like family members, in fact, if you listened in your training about vulnerable adults you would know how risky that can be. You treat each CLIENT like the individual they are. You show empathy, kindness and care without overstepping boundaries.

God I bleeping hate Paul.

That being said he has at least given the courtesy of making that video and ensuring he'll never work in a respectable care service again. The stupid prick.

Reactions: 33
Just seen the video about kissing patients/residents. He'll delete that in no time so I've saved it. I work in an ITU and I have seen the absolute worst of the worst for both children and adults and not once have I thought to kiss them. Hold their hand if they want me to? Absolutely. But never ever anything beyond that. And even though I work in health care I will say with absolute certainty that if this bloke ever came near and kissed a family member of mine especially while they're ill, I'd end up committing crimes. He is beyond stupid to actually put it in a video admitting assault. And it is assault Paul, because going off the information YOU have given- you worked in a neuro rehab so a lot of patients do not have/understand informed consent or are unable to give consent to these things because of their cognitive state. So it is assault. And you just admitted to it, to thousands of people on tik tik. You absolute tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Gaurantee he'll be looking to get back to normal work in the near future and he'll use the excuse that he's so passionate about care work. BTW why does he keep saying 'in this world, in which we live' wtf does that even mean?? The man is a waste of skin

Reactions: 22
And while I'm on one, I HATE the way he talks about the families of residents/patients. Like they've just "dumped" their poorly family members in care facilities. Shut the duck up Paul, do you realise how bleeping stupid you sound? Would you rather families keep their ill relatives at home knowing they can not give them the care they need and the don't have the medical equipment needed to make the patients life easier??? Now that would be neglect.
No one wants a relative to be poorly, let alone poorly enough to no longer be able to live in their own home. And also, care home prices are so incredibly high, most people can't afford them without selling their homes. You act like relatives just dump their family members because they can't be arsed but you know that's not the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"I will continue to kiss them, in a professional manner" ... the only professionals I can think of that can claim they kiss people in a professional manner are sex workers, Paul.

If you came near my vulnerable relative with those crusty lips, there's a high likelihood you'd never use them again 😡 (sorry, got possessed by the spirit of Liam Payne there for a mo). But the sentiment remains. I bleeping hate this guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
wtf is Saint Paul babbling on about now. Trying to sound like the worlds best carer. But comes across as a perverted creep. I’d be well annoyed if a family member was in his care and he was kissing them. That’s always been a big no anywhere I’ve worked. So inappropriate.

Reactions: 4
Just had a text from Boo she’s phoned CQC and looking at reporting him to a few other places too. He is VILE.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He refuses to accept boundaries exist and to be honest I think he does tiktoks like this because he knows they will cause backlash. Any attention is good attention to him.

Reactions: 7
said it once ill say it again i do not believe he is a carer .... he is definitely a kitchen hand or linen keep who oversteps their scope and interacts with residents when they shouldnt
He’s reminding of Kev from Derek just being drunk and in appropriate all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
im not sure about any others that work in healthcare but i had to do a whole unit on abuse & abuse of power? where it lays out that you have to maintain a client/carer relationship and not let it progress as no matter the circumstance, you as a carer/nurse/etc are in a position of power over the vulnerable person. its not to say you cant form a close relationship with your client but there are boundaries that you, the carer, have to put in place to not only protect your client but yourself. he honestly needs his qualification stripped if he even has one

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.