Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MemeAnne

I’ve worked out why they are always ill, she spends so much time faffing about getting her insta worthy faffy food pics that it’s left out so long and grows bacteria 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Fineapple

VIP Member
Ugh this woman is the absolute queen of the humble brag. Look how immaculate my house is.. look how much weight I’ve lost.. look how flawlessly I manage my life.. look at my new company car.. look how I never sleep and do everything absolutely perfectly all the time.. MAKE IT STOP

Reactions: 20

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
She's really getting on my tits this week. Her captions are so shit- 'the reality of my flower Friday', 'pancakes are the positivity I need in my life right now'. And she's really saddened by the spa closing for a bit. Wake up Gemma- people are dying, people are having life saving/prolonging treatments cancelled, people are missing out on events like weddings and holidays that they would have saved for and planned for months for. There are sacrifices being made all over the world and shes bleating on about actual rubbish

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If she did have to do a poo in a bush, no doubt she would make a pretty creation that resembled neat Maltesers, garnished with nettles and twigs - insta ready as always! 🙄

She is one stupid selfish lady. Her health affects her whole family. The guilt I would feel for putting them through it, all because I wanted to have a run, would be off the scale. But it's not the first time she's pulled a stunt like this, won't be the last.

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She does not put herself at risk for charity. She does what she does to be a martyr. For herself. No one and nothing else.

Sandra_1984

I can't believe someone would be so cruel, not to only message her to look on this forum, but to do it this time of the year. And then the final knife twist, posting her replies for everyone to see. Total invasion of privacy for what? To get likes?? To get the power to put things right?? Honestly, poor Gemma. How could you do that?

Sorry, sounds harsh, but that's absolutely appauling behaviour and I'd be ashamed of myself for doing that.

I agree, some of the comments on here are OTT, but mostly what is said about gemma is that she's a beautiful woman, a great mum and she's a little extra when taking pictures. But so what, you can't knock someone for taking asthietically pleasing pictures.
The teeth comments are always hurtful, I've never agreed with those and have always said she should not change herself for anyone.

I think publicly posting her private replies to you is very low though. You could have summarised what she'd said instead of doing that if you really felt the need to brag about being in contact with her. TBH I think most of us liked the speculation of is she or isn't she still married. It gave us something to talk about (yes, we are really that sad) because quite frankly, she seems so nice and normal that we didn't have much else to say.

I have a heavy heart now for poor gemma.

Has she deleted her account?

Last edited:
  • Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Did she wear a floral crown to the shower like she did at Jsg’s wedding?! Couldn’t believe she did that when she wasn’t even a bridesmaid or a 5 year old flower girl!! 🙄 Does everything in her life have to be flowers and that Instagram swirly font?! Also her daughter is growing up with a very unrealistic attainment of everything having to look “perfect” feel sorry for her.

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
It’s becoming obvious that she was always full of ads, she just didn’t declare it and hid it behind her job. I always liked her because I thought she wasn’t about the ad life. It just turns out she is deceitful. Everything that is happening is showing true colours

Reactions: 19

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Just popped onto this thread because I KNEW it would have moved a load after those hideous videos! Her smile is clamped shut normally cus her teeth are literally hurrendous and she has a masculine jaw line which doesnt help. They seem to effect her entire lower jaw! The fringe makes her look 678 years old, she has Botox why ruin the look I think her skin looks lovely but as she reminds us every single god damn day she works for spas, has worked beauty counters nd skin care like a Trojan horse 😴😅 she has high end products of everything and don’t get me started on her religious tanning routine on a Sunday (if you know you know, about 27 steps)... I feel bad saying this but you can tell she has no life outside of those squares, requires validation consistently. and I’m sick of hearing her daughter sing even if it is beautiful (please don’t hate me but it’s a bit too smug vontrap family for me) put your phone down and stop showing off! It’s like she’s the only person to have a daughter . Must rush off to whisk some eggs for my french powdered toast at 5am garnished with tinsel 🙄😅. She does entertain me and whoever mentioned about the notorious head strap ambulance incident I remember it well and it’s made me howl thank you! I’m sure it was falling off a horse?!xxxxxxx

• Haha

Sandra_1984

I don't think she is ugly, at all.
Even if she was, so what!
I don't think she should change herself (or her teeth) for anyone - unless it's something she wants to do for herself, then all good.

But.... She just looks SO different in her pictures to how she looks in real life. Not just so different, but like a whole different person. I find that incredibly sad, not just for her followers who aspire to be her (which loads weirdly do), but also for her.

It cannot be good for her mental health to distort a picture beyond recognition, for people (in their hundreds) then to tell her she's beautiful, flawless, pretty etc etc when it doesn't resemble her in the slightest. I just now feel dreadfully sorry for her that she feels she needs to look perfect, but not herself. Like her real self isn't good enough. Nobody should have to feel like that. It reminds me of the real TV show catfish, where they've used some "hot" person's pics because they felt like their own pictures would not be good enough. I always feel sad for the catfish, and I feel so sad for gemma.

• Heart

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Gem just LOVES to be the martyr !! She somehow thinks that she is the only parent working full time. She forgets to mention that some of her 5am starts are for a 3hr commute to Manchester to fart about in a SPA trying out new Xmas products. I bet most people would gladly swap genuine stress for Gem's idea of stress. She seems to think that she needs to be this perfect, amazing, stepford wife. I suspect there is not much else going on in her life, other then a relentless quest to be seen as perfect. Mary Poppins syndrome. Like the cake she baked at Weekend, everything just has to be SOOOO extra. If we bake, we make Rice Krispie cakes or Brownies not some amazing Bake Off creation. I bet she's 'that' Mum at school who handmakes Christmas Cards & gifts for the teacher whilst the rest of us grab something from the Spar on the way to school !!

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She’s a dick.

Oh I’m so sick and have so much on and everything is so difficult but look at this perfection I managed at short notice with no sleep and now I’m going to work too. Woe is me, Wonder Friday Flowers Woman.

I feel for those who are *really* struggling. Who really know what it’s like to have no sleep and feel like they can’t cope and have deadlines and expectations they can’t fucking meet due to whatever their circumstances. And then there’s this cunt acting the martyr with her bullshit making a mockery of real struggles.

Cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Ah Man, she’s really pushed my buttons today !! Tiredest girl in the world ?! My arse !! It’s self indulgent faff for Instagram & an incessant, narcissistic need to appear perfect that makes her tired !! She wants to try a week in another woman’s shoes, mine if she fancies ?? Two kids & a husband with Norovirus - I bet my eye bags would give hers a run for their money !! Her humble brags & i’m better than you attitude REALLY anger me! She is not relatable whatsoever !! Who’s life is actually that perfect?! We all know hers isn’t, it’s allll for the Insta likes. Sad really. Whilst I’m on one, why is she so keen to make Olivia another perfect little Gemma clone? She’s a beautiful, lovely natured girl, but why does Gem insist on dressing her so perfectly (the way her scarf was tied etc) & having her pose & smile “for the camera” let her be a kid for gods sake !!

Reactions: 18

Coffeetrampbiatch

This seems very strange, as Olivia isn’t his!
I don’t see why that’s so strange. Say they have split, which I don’t think they have, I would think it’s nice that he continue to stay in Olivia’s life. I was raised by my stepdad because my Dad was shit growing up and I honestly would hate for our relationship to end because him and my mum split. It seems like they have a lovely bond and I’m all for that!

Gemma doesn’t ever seem to share that Olivia is at her biological Dad’s house so maybe he isn’t around, lovely for her to have a Dad-type figure in her life.

Sweetjezus

The italics on the posts need to stop Gem, I can barely make out the pictures and then the text...well without the help of a NASA strength telescope I have no hope...I don't know if your mum is there today because your running a marathon, driving more miles than Chris Rea, camping our for the laura Ashley sale, man down or maybe the least believable spending time with your husband Please Stop with the italics

• Haha
  • Heart

mancalice

Oh wow we have another knackered mum life post .... get your bleeding hearts ready for this one. Brekky was antibiotics but the daughter still managed to have perfectly pretty curled hair. What a warrior this lady is

• Haha
Her portrayal of a perfect life is the only annoying thing about her for me.
I agree with above though, she doesn't ad ad to make money which is great.
She responds to questions you ask in her inbox all the time unlike the rest of the ignorant pigs who ask for an opinion then dont reply! Em and lil!
She interacts with her followers on posts as well which is lovely, as em and lil will ignore you but only respond to the IG elite.
Actually really like that she keeps her husband off instagram, it's lovely that she keeps some privacy in her life, again unlike the rest of them.
Feel quite sorry for her now.