Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She wanted to stay in bed but just had to get out and do a 10 mile run... in a full face of makeup... yeah sure you did Gem 🙄🙊😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Blondetech

VIP Member
So now she wants to do a 42 mile run in under 9 hours. WTF is wrong with her. It is like she is TRYING to die running !!! The ultimate martyr !!!

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
Yes she has annoyed me this week. I work in the NHS so still at work. She is complaining about her races being cancelled and spa being shut!
Yep ditto and the whole time she's probably on full pay either working from home or not working at all. I wish privileged people would get down off their high horse for one minute and see the bigger picture.
Working frontline in the NHS is gruelling at the best of times let alone in this chaos. Working with limited resources and PPE is still putting ourselves at risk for the sake of others and is worth it all day long to help people but not when they won't help themselves.
The fact that she herself and her twin and daughter all have very serious heart issues should be of far greater concern to her than whether she can run a race or not. First world problems and all that hey! Thing is, if she actually did catch COVID she'd be the first to post ''woman down'' and a glam selfie in her hospital gown and deplete those limited resources that bit further when she could have taken the recommended precautions and isolated herself for the 12 weeks recommended to avoid such a situation. Can't miss out on flower friday though can she 🙊🌿

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Anyone notice on her stories her work laptop screensaver is THG which is for The Hut Group... yet all the photos she’s tagged them in on her grid or stories she’s not used #ad or made it clear she’s working for them in some capacity or that there’s a work relationship there. Didn’t she win an incentive recently and her prize was £1k THG vouchers. Very bloody sneaky... acts holier than thou but is just like the rest of them.

• Heart

#aff

Chatty Member
Why do people post photos of iv bags/cannulas/end of their hospital beds? It’s just craves attention if you ask me. Boss Mummy is the bloody same. Some things need to be kept private if you ask me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ted1

Oh why cant she just fuck off and shove her flowers up her arse!! So damn boring....yawn😴

Does anyone remember that time she was in a car accident and took a photo of herself strapped onto the spinal board? 🤣
Sad twat🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
She’s embarrassed that she’s been caught out, so obviously feels like she has to repetitively go on about why she’s innocent and projecting that back out blaming others.
I cannot believe that someone like her, with her perfect everything, would leave a clock without changing the battery. She’s at it. It’s an innocent enough thing, she could have said she took the picture another day but is wearing the same outfit but she didn’t. She wouldn’t want to take a photo first thing in the morning because it would imbalance the look of her insta where she likes everything to be perfect and bright and at 6am in January in the uk it’s dark.
She needs to get over herself

JayS

Cos we all eat our soup surrounded by leaves, candles and cream coloured scarves. 🙄

• Haha

Sandra_1984

Is she trying to say she’s done a food shop, cleaned the house and gone for a run, all whilst suffering from a sickness bug??
I believe she is.

She wants us to think she's a hero.

I, on the other hand, think she's either severely irresponsible for spreading the illness or she isn't as ill as she makes out. I know I can barely run to the toilet if I have the sickness bug.

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Sorry I did understand that you had sent her a DM, my bad there.

Still don’t really get leaving a comment but each to their own. However her reaction is insane. 😳 it’s certainly changed my way of thinking about her. Always thought she seemed fairly normal but going nuclear in your DMs is really weird.
I think she’s slightly unhinged in her responses to this sort of thing tbh. She did a similar thing before with another lady who asked her why she was reposting loads of photos of herself showing off her new abs, some of her followers had taken screenshots from her stories and posted to their own stories saying how amazing she looked and she was constantly reposting every one of them. The lady asked her why, as she wasn’t writing a thank you to them for their comments or adoration or acknowledging them like most people would, just reposting their posts. Gemma then bombarded her dm’s with message after message which started with the usual dribble about this lady trolling her, then she turned a bit nasty trying to provoke the lady into an argument (all the while the lady in question didn’t respond to any of gem’s messages) so the delightful Gemma then posted a screenshot of these dm’s to her stories for her pack of followers to rip this lady apart too. That was when I saw a different side to her and went looking about to see if anyone else had the same opinion and it was discussed at great length on gomi. I don’t think she’s as sweet & lovely as she tries to portray, I used to really like her, her pictures are beautiful, she seems like a brilliant mum and she was deffo a bit of inspiration with her food & exercise regime but lately I’m starting to think nahhh! It’s all fake and there’s nothing more boring than an attention seeking martyr xx

• Wow

Sandra_1984

I disagree. Most of the time, maybe. But when she does boot camp 5 days per week with minimum calories it’s not sustainable or healthy.
Especially with her heart condition. I'm all for living life to the fullest but when she did a marathon once, her Dr pulled her up and asked her what she was doing at 11am on Sunday as her hear had stopped several times (obviously pace maker prevented it stopping for good). It was the time she did the marathon. Surely that'd be a wake up call to just tone it down a little for the sake of being around for your child?

• Wow

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I don't get the "bring on the weekend" posts when she works in spas in beautiful locations??
Am I missing something?
Yeah, she’s constantly on the road or working late. Or so she says.

Then she can’t wait to have a weekend where she or her child are poorly but where she can squeeze in a 4am boot camp, 5 mile run, a huge home made roast, sailing on the lake and a renovate a whole room in her new house.

• Haha

Marnic

There is no way she is as fulfilled as she would like her instagram followers to think she is. I am glad that you are all starting to see gem for the attention seeking martyr that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Irrch

Chatty Member
Wow ! And poor little slimming world as an after thought right at the bottom even though it’s her insta name! Properly shocked I didn’t think she was ‘as bad’ as the others - you’re right she’s just sneakier !!

🙈🌿Additionally to my full time role within Business management in the Spa sector, i have developed a highly successful social media page as an influencer / blogger on instagram which has given me a platform to discuss skincare, spa, lifestyle, health and fitness and has enabled me to work with various brands across different sectors: Jo Malone, Lauder Brands, THG Brands, Graze, Hello’s Fresh Kellogs, Mccain, Philadelphia, Pilgrims, Maille, Cadbury, Galaxy, Gordons, Aduro, Hartleys, Lakeland, Quorn, Rowse, Go Ape, Kate and Toms, Interflora, Murad, Fake Bake, St Tropez, Charlotte Tilbury, Slimmingworld. I have worked with luxury spas and hotels UK and internationally creating content and documenting press trips.
I have successfully built an ever growing organic, engaging following of 146k : Media pack and engagement data on request🙈🐍

• Wow
  • Heart

Sweetjezus

On the whole I like Gemma, she cooks sw food as her name suggests, doesn't flog planner or spices, hasn't regained all the weigh she's lost, does a lot for charity, is a very committed mum, works for living and doesn't scrounge like the rest of Instagram, but she moans about being ill all the time and lives a too white life for my liking but my biggest bugbear is the bloody italic writing on story's. love I am the wrong side of 40 and in denial so no reading glasses to be able to read it. Gem if your reading this help an old gal out..cheers 😘

Essex2201

The comments re her daughter's dad are weird. I agree she just has no need to mention it now, she has in the post.
I don't think she ever says her life is perfect, I like her because I think she uses ig how it should be used. Share pretty photos and slimming world inspiration without ads or being pushy or lying and seems like a fab mum.
X