Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She acts so sweet but I find her sickly AF! She runs all the time because she is probably terrified of gaining one ounce and just loves the attention.. Massive fat ego, I dunno why everyone loves her so much.

Reactions: 11
Sorry can’t cope with this actual fluff head bleating on about #flowerfriday and panic buying luxury skincare. Piss off Gemma.

Reactions: 14
Well thank you for directing me to her LinkedIn.... she has never declared go ape as gifted or in partnership. Jo Malone neither, a lot of them in fact.

You know what, this has truly fucked me off. We were going on previously like she wasn't as bad as the others and only does a few adverts. She is in fact worst because she does loads but never declared them!

She needs to use a new emoji the sneaky snake🐍

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Well thank you for directing me to her LinkedIn.... she has never declared go ape as gifted or in partnership. Jo Malone neither, a lot of them in fact.

You know what, this has truly fucked me off. We were going on previously like she wasn't as bad as the others and only does a few adverts. She is in fact worst because she does loads but never declared them!

She needs all of us to report her

Reactions: 9

No wonder her wedding was dripping in bloody Jo Malone candles! It was a giant advert! What a sneaky cow!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
You can clearly tell the info under her ESPA heading was copied and pasted from the job advert she applied for.
Compare it to the info under her iNFLUENCER heading and the grammar is terrible (and her love of not capitalising the i).

Reactions: 8
Wow ! And poor little slimming world as an after thought right at the bottom even though it’s her insta name! Properly shocked I didn’t think she was ‘as bad’ as the others - you’re right she’s just sneakier !!

🙈🌿Additionally to my full time role within Business management in the Spa sector, i have developed a highly successful social media page as an influencer / blogger on instagram which has given me a platform to discuss skincare, spa, lifestyle, health and fitness and has enabled me to work with various brands across different sectors: Jo Malone, Lauder Brands, THG Brands, Graze, Hello’s Fresh Kellogs, Mccain, Philadelphia, Pilgrims, Maille, Cadbury, Galaxy, Gordons, Aduro, Hartleys, Lakeland, Quorn, Rowse, Go Ape, Kate and Toms, Interflora, Murad, Fake Bake, St Tropez, Charlotte Tilbury, Slimmingworld. I have worked with luxury spas and hotels UK and internationally creating content and documenting press trips.
I have successfully built an ever growing organic, engaging following of 146k : Media pack and engagement data on request🙈🐍

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow ! And poor little slimming world as an after thought right at the bottom even though it’s her insta name! Properly shocked I didn’t think she was ‘as bad’ as the others - you’re right she’s just sneakier !!

🙈🌿Additionally to my full time role within Business management in the Spa sector, i have developed a highly successful social media page as an influencer / blogger on instagram which has given me a platform to discuss skincare, spa, lifestyle, health and fitness and has enabled me to work with various brands across different sectors: Jo Malone, Lauder Brands, THG Brands, Graze, Hello’s Fresh Kellogs, Mccain, Philadelphia, Pilgrims, Maille, Cadbury, Galaxy, Gordons, Aduro, Hartleys, Lakeland, Quorn, Rowse, Go Ape, Kate and Toms, Interflora, Murad, Fake Bake, St Tropez, Charlotte Tilbury, Slimmingworld. I have worked with luxury spas and hotels UK and internationally creating content and documenting press trips.
I have successfully built an ever growing organic, engaging following of 146k : Media pack and engagement data on request🙈🐍
Sneaky sneaky especially when she posts about these brands being her treats. I am not her biggest fan as I can see through the fake posts however reading her Linkd in even shocked me.

Reactions: 13

She needs reporting she never let's her followers know she hasn't actually paid for this stuff 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Do you think it could be bullshit about Jo Malone? I have a friend who works for ELC and dishes out freebies but never for JM. She gets an AMAZING discount on them though. Do you think she gets a good discount through the spa stuff?
I have been to a wedding that had Jo Malone wedding favours but she worked for Harrods so again massive discount!

Reactions: 6
Guys!! Please think of the poor, poor SW consultants, it could be there (👀) only source of income, when the reality hits it’s rocking (🤷🏼‍♀️).
Who will tell people to only eat 1.7 slices of crustless bread now, but as much pasta and rice as they want? And normal unslim people have stockpiled all the pasta and rice, what will the poor slimming worldies eat now?!!

🙈🙊 🌿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ah Gem you don't half chat a load of old bollocks... the world will heal when people stop preying on others for swipe ups and ads. The world was a much nicer place when people were not flogging their arses to gain a 'following' (money!) And bragging about it....And showing off expensive skin care shite that others can't even dream of affording.

Reactions: 11
Does a plea for local independent businesses on one story.
Does an ad for hello fresh in the next.
😖😖😖😖 Screenshot_20200317_183416_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20200317_183422_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
At the end of every sentence of that Hello Fresh ad, her voice goes up.
It’s irritating.

Reactions: 4
Nope nope nope her voice is so annoying. Not even the accent as much but the tone like she’s constantly asking a question. She’s clearly reading from a script and is the most unnatural person ever.

Reactions: 5

I’ve said it before - it’s all Silent #Ad #Ad #Ad with this one, she’s just very sneaky about it 👀

Ah Gem you don't half chat a load of old bollocks... the world will heal when people stop preying on others for swipe ups and ads. The world was a much nicer place when people were not flogging their arses to gain a 'following' (money!) And bragging about it....And showing off expensive skin care shite that others can't even dream of affording.
What a FRAUD she is! 🐍

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Anyone notice on her stories her work laptop screensaver is THG which is for The Hut Group... yet all the photos she’s tagged them in on her grid or stories she’s not used #ad or made it clear she’s working for them in some capacity or that there’s a work relationship there. Didn’t she win an incentive recently and her prize was £1k THG vouchers. Very bloody sneaky... acts holier than thou but is just like the rest of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.