Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bleeping hole. Pacemaker fitted and a sickness bug yet takes herself out on a run. Her stupidity and quest for perfection have put her in bleeping hospital, a total and utter waste of taxpayer money and another pressure on an overstretched NHS all cause she needs to show off.

Total and utter bleep.
Makes you think would she have done it if she had to pay for healthcare?

As she is someone who’s raised so much for BHF, has a pacemaker and watches her daughter get treated for her heart too you’d think she’d have some bleeping common sense and not be such a selfish twit. If that seems harsh then good, because it is selfish and vain, pure and simple.

Reactions: 11
Had to laugh a little bit “man down” 😂
Hope she is ok though. Unbelievable the stuff that happens. Remember that time she ended up in an ambulance nearly having a heart attack cos she ran when she shouldn’t ? Bit weird if you ask me. I have had the sore throat lurgy for 2 weeks and am only now feeling physically able to do a little exercise. Quite interesting actually listening to your body and seeing how it reacts when you are unwell.

Reactions: 8
I seriously hope that she is ok, I wish this would be the wake up call that she needs but then I doubt it again. The cry for attention on Instagram is not normal.

Reactions: 6
Has she deleted her hospital post?
I noticed someone commenting on her running post asking how she could when she had a bug. She said she only went for a "short run" 3.9 miles. 🙈

Screenshot_20200104_090334_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 4
It’s prob more to do with her stomach than her heart I would think? Either way, I’m sure she’ll have her running gear on ready for discharge.

Reactions: 2
She’s been known to run despite being told to take it easy. When you have conditions such as her your really need to take it easy, but instead she just has to be superwoman and do it all.

Reactions: 3
If she did have to do a poo in a bush, no doubt she would make a pretty creation that resembled neat Maltesers, garnished with nettles and twigs - insta ready as always! 🙄

She is one stupid selfish lady. Her health affects her whole family. The guilt I would feel for putting them through it, all because I wanted to have a run, would be off the scale. But it's not the first time she's pulled a stunt like this, won't be the last.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s been known to run despite being told to take it easy. When you have conditions such as her your really need to take it easy, but instead she just has to be superwoman and do it all.
3 Things ..... Vanity. Attention and Likes.

Reactions: 12
If she did have to do a poo in a bush, no doubt she would make a pretty creation that resembled neat Maltesers, garnished with nettles and twigs - insta ready as always! 🙄
She’s got a stoma, she wouldn’t need to poo I a bush

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why do people post photos of iv bags/cannulas/end of their hospital beds? It’s just craves attention if you ask me. Boss Mummy is the bloody same. Some things need to be kept private if you ask me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Why do people post photos of iv bags/cannulas/end of their hospital beds? It’s just craves attention if you ask me. Boss Mummy is the bloody same. Some things need to be kept private if you ask me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally attention seeking I agree

Reactions: 4
I’m going to have to unfollow - the attention-seeking martyrdom is off the scale. Unbearable. Also the fans fawning over how amazing she is for still running when she’s ill 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’m going to have to unfollow - the attention-seeking martyrdom is off the scale. Unbearable. Also the fans fawning over how amazing she is for still running when she’s ill 🙄
Yep they’d be the same dicks sharing posts about how we can help our NHS by buying our own paracetamol. Wonder how many paracetamol packs Gemma’s hospital stay cost would equate to?

Reactions: 9
Wasn’t there a comment asking is it wise to run whilst poorly ? She replied saying that she is doing RED January and she is committed (like anyone who didn’t run cos ill isn’t committed enough). She might have had to miss a run or 2 more now being in hospital eh? Silly.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.