Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#mumlife Oh do duck off Gemma! Drove 8384747 miles & worked 394858 hours today (dicking about in a Spa, not actual real work!) but spends her evening dipping marshmallows in chocolate & making them into animals for the school party. If she was as busy as she makes out, she wouldn’t have time for this unnecessary faffing with tit, just for likes & validation on Insta. It’s also my LGs Xmas party tomorrow - I bought my contribution & I am not in the slightest bit arsed! I feel a bit sorry for her, this Mary Poppins routine is awfully sad. This incessant need to appear perfect is worrying.
Things on sticks 😂 what ever happened to pineapple and cheese 😂

Reactions: 5
I get that the children and work balance is an age old struggle for mums... but she’s only got the 1! And she’s not exactly little anymore, bleedin Christ.

Reactions: 8
I get that the children and work balance is an age old struggle for mums... but she’s only got the 1! And she’s not exactly little anymore, bleedin Christ.
Absolutely, she should try getting 3 under 5's out the door for 07.30 5 days a week.

Reactions: 10
Oh wow we have another knackered mum life post .... get your bleeding hearts ready for this one. Brekky was antibiotics but the daughter still managed to have perfectly pretty curled hair. What a warrior this lady is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
#mumlife Oh do duck off Gemma! Drove 8384747 miles & worked 394858 hours today (dicking about in a Spa, not actual real work!) but spends her evening dipping marshmallows in chocolate & making them into animals for the school party. If she was as busy as she makes out, she wouldn’t have time for this unnecessary faffing with tit, just for likes & validation on Insta. It’s also my LGs Xmas party tomorrow - I bought my contribution & I am not in the slightest bit arsed! I feel a bit sorry for her, this Mary Poppins routine is awfully sad. This incessant need to appear perfect is worrying.
👏🏽 Well bloody said! It’s pathetic behaviour ... and how it must make ‘normal’ Moms feel sometimes is worrying. Fake Life.

Reactions: 8
Oh wow we have another knackered mum life post .... get your bleeding hearts ready for this one. Brekky was antibiotics but the daughter still managed to have perfectly pretty curled hair. What a warrior this lady is
She kind of sounds like a mess. Can’t even manage to feed herself properly and constantly overwhelmed by her life which is 1 full time job and 1 school age child.

Reactions: 16
I work in a primary school and if she'd sent those in after requesting something on sticks, we all would have had a little chuckle about it 😂

Reactions: 6
Hahaha her pre Christmas to do list is such a pile of crap. Carol services? Christmas films? A Christmas Day food plan? Imagine writing yourself a to do list giving yourself the arduous task of.. watching films. HOW DOES SHE MANAGE ALL THIS?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha her pre Christmas to do list is such a pile of crap. Carol services? Christmas films? A Christmas Day food plan? Imagine writing yourself a to do list giving yourself the arduous task of.. watching films. HOW DOES SHE MANAGE ALL THIS?!
She is an absolute weapon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a dick.

Oh I’m so sick and have so much on and everything is so difficult but look at this perfection I managed at short notice with no sleep and now I’m going to work too. Woe is me, Wonder Friday Flowers Woman.

I feel for those who are *really* struggling. Who really know what it’s like to have no sleep and feel like they can’t cope and have deadlines and expectations they can’t bleeping meet due to whatever their circumstances. And then there’s this bleep acting the martyr with her bullshit making a mockery of real struggles.

bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This moron isn’t even working over Christmas. What the hell does she have to be stressed about?

Reactions: 11
Why is she so afraid of capital letters?!?!?

Her out of office says ‘During this time i will have no access to emails and i will respond on my return’....they should be capital I’s!!!! And change your bloody surname on your profile to Bosanko not bosanko!

I don’t know why but it really bugs me🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is she so afraid of capital letters?!?!?

Her out of office says ‘During this time i will have no access to emails and i will respond on my return’....they should be capital I’s!!!! And change your bloody surname on your profile to Bosanko not bosanko!

I don’t know why but it really bugs me🤯
Because she’s too busy to put caps lock on 🌿🌿🌿🌿

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She made a reference on her recent story to this time of year being Christmas and her birthday..no mention of her wedding anniversary

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for her daughter. How the hell is she supposed to live up to all this white pristine bullshit? She always looks so prim and uptight.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.