Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they do
On Instagram, she follows him but he doesn’t follow her

EDIT: actually I think she has a private insta too that he probably follows. She hasn’t enough hours in the day, but has time for two insta pages

Reactions: 5
He definitely does follow her personal page and her slimming world fabricated perfect world page
that’s so strange, I can’t find him in her followers at all! Anyways I’m still shook that she has timefor two pages.

Reactions: 2
He has insta, we follow each other somehow. No recent pics of gemma though only Olivia. Saying that, he did post about how they moved house back in September so 🤷🏻‍♀️
This seems very strange, particularly as Olivia isn’t his!

This seems very strange, as Olivia isn’t his!
I don’t see why that’s so strange. Say they have split, which I don’t think they have, I would think it’s nice that he continue to stay in Olivia’s life. I was raised by my stepdad because my Dad was tit growing up and I honestly would hate for our relationship to end because him and my mum split. It seems like they have a lovely bond and I’m all for that!

Gemma doesn’t ever seem to share that Olivia is at her biological Dad’s house so maybe he isn’t around, lovely for her to have a Dad-type figure in her life.

Reactions: 18
I don’t see why that’s so strange. Say they have split, which I don’t think they have, I would think it’s nice that he continue to stay in Olivia’s life. I was raised by my stepdad because my Dad was tit growing up and I honestly would hate for our relationship to end because him and my mum split. It seems like they have a lovely bond and I’m all for that!

Gemma doesn’t ever seem to share that Olivia is at her biological Dad’s house so maybe he isn’t around, lovely for her to have a Dad-type figure in her life.
Totally agree. Olivia calls him dad so why wouldn't he still see her? However I also still think they're together.

I just meant more that it is someone else’s biological child he’s posting images of. I have a four year old stepdaughter and don’t put images of her on social media out of respect to her biological mother.

Sorry I didn’t explain myself very well and hope I didn’t cause any offence.

I understand some step parents do put images on of their stepchildren and that’s fine, but I just choose not to out of respect to her mum (we don’t have any of our own yet).

Guess it’s a grey area and I hope no one is upset by my badly phrased comment. Xx

I just meant more that it is someone else’s biological child he’s posting images of. I have a four year old stepdaughter and don’t put images of her on social media out of respect to her biological mother.

I understand some step parents do put images on of their stepchildren and that’s fine, but I just choose not to out of respect to her mum (we don’t have any of our own yet).

Guess it’s a grey area and I hope no one is upset by my badly phrased comment. Xx
Your comment wasn’t offensive

Reactions: 1

I think they’ve been together since she was a few years old so he’s been her dad for a while. She also has his surname so I think he is her dad now which is lovely to see. I have two tit step parents who I don’t even talk to and haven’t for about 12 years 😂

Reactions: 4

No offense taken, I understand your personal circumstances make it a bit different. My take on the Olivia thing though is that her biological Dad doesn’t seem to be in the picture and she seems close with him. I think it’s nice that you respect your stepdaughter’s mum enough to think about her when posting things.

Came here to say I wonder how long it is until she’s #womandown and diagnosed with coronavirus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just been browsing and came across these ads she did a while back. She actually looks like she has mumps. What's with that jaw?! No wonder she does that tilted head, looking down pose every time she takes a selfie. Its like watching 2 totally different people

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just been browsing and came across these ads she did a while back. She actually looks like she has mumps. What's with that jaw?! No wonder she does that tilted head, looking down pose every time she takes a selfie. Its like watching 2 totally different people
Channelling her inner hamster? Good god.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.