Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed a lack of posts with her hubby in (I know he was never on there much anyway) - also looks like she is no longer wearing her wedding rings and there was no loving Father’s Day to him like you’d expect...

Reactions: 3
Funny you mention that, I never picked up on it but you are right.

I didn’t notice but I see it now! She also had photos of them together at her sister’s wedding recently but now they’re gone. She was definitely wearing a ring before and isn’t now. She seems like quite an odd cold woman.. but maybe I’m just judging by her strained joker smile.

Reactions: 8
She mentioned re starting 5am boot camp the other day. Surely she wouldn’t be doing that and leaving a 9yo home alone though?

I didn’t notice but I see it now! She also had photos of them together at her sister’s wedding recently but now they’re gone. She was definitely wearing a ring before and isn’t now. She seems like quite an odd cold woman.. but maybe I’m just judging by her strained joker smile.
The smile thing is because she has terrible teeth apparently

Last edited:
Yeah I thought so. She is so restrictive with food and so fanatic with exercise, no wonder she’s under target.

Couldnjust b that he’s private - I take my rings off when showering etc and 4get to put them bakon

Reactions: 1
All still fine on Facebook, probably just keeping life private. If you scroll through she often doesn’t wear one. The relationship seems a bit odd anyway so who knows

Reactions: 2
Seems like she’s had a purge on her insta and the few photographs she had of him are now gone, I was just curious as she’s very keen to share Olivia all over her Insta

Reactions: 2
Isn’t he a P.E teacher? That’s probably why.

But I’m here for the tea if there happens to be any.

Reactions: 1
Just been having a nosy at her fb didn't realise Olivia wasn't her husbands child

Reactions: 6
There is nothing wrong with leaving a relationship that isn't right, with or without children.
Exactly. I only ever wondered because my situation is exactly the same! Nothing to do with ruining her perfect image, it’s just nice to find something more relatable to these influencers!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.